Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:10 PM   #1
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
yokotavia

bought some wheels off him (november 2008)

product was as described got a good deal from him

he's a good guy, good communication, easy to deal with

there was some muff about him and another japan guy on ziptied i was a little hesitant but all of that should be disregarded (it was cleared up i believe) i would gladly do business with him again

sent wheels with delivery confirmation, insured, and priority from japan got here in under 2 weeks

THANKS!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2008, 02:21 AM   #2
Dirt Nasty
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirt Nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Legit seller

jdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdmjdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm jdm
Dirt Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Definitely a good guy. Was in the process of buying an item off him. Unfortunately he was in an accident and shipping the item took longer than expected so he refunded me the money. Helped me out seeing as I got an unexpected bill the following week too.

Hopefully I'll deal with him in the near future for a few other items.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
THIS USER SCAMMED ME BY SELLING ME A T28, BUT SENT ME A T25

i bought the "t28" for $390 shipped with a hks actuator, from this thread

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21361...onversion.html

when it arrived i was out of state ( i work in florida so i was gone for 3 months)
when i got home i checked it out and went to install it, but realized it was a t25 (the inlet and outlet pipes were the same as the t25 i already had). i checked the tag on the chra and it is, without question, a t25.

i began emailing yokotavia and he took forever to reply and seemed suspicious to me, he claimed that he'd bought it from a shop that installed it for him and told him they'd installed a t28.

we came to the point where he agreed to refund $200 and i was ok with that but then he said itd be 2 weeks before he got paid (he said he'd get paid on jan 17th) and then never got back to me.

i emailed him again to tell him that i was tired of waiting since its now feb and i paid for it in fucking september, and he replied back with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck
hey man, i'd appreciate a reply. its been way way too long and i've been extremely patient with this situation.
I've contacted a moderator about our problem a few days ago and I'm still waiting to hear back from them.
At first I was hesitant and extremely confused because at the time I sold you the T28 I owned no T25's.
Now that your making such a big deal of it, I'm starting to think your attempting to scam me.

I have pictures with the date I took them of the T28 I sent you.

I'm not sending you a refund, I'm sorry but I feel extremely disrespected with dealing with you.

-Kenneth Ramsey
this is bullshit and i'm filing a claim with my cc company. i have pm's from him stating that he was willing to refund me $200 and now he's completely going back on his word and accusing me of trying to scam him? i have pix of the turbo he sent me as well as the box it was mailed in. i'm freaking furious and am out $400 for a STOCK t25 that i have no use for.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote