Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:07 AM   #1
chrisa
BANNED

Trader Rating: (14)
chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chrisa
I'm out of jail guys! Lolz i'll be at the meet tonight to share jail house stories hahaha
chrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2009, 01:57 PM   #2
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisa View Post
I'm out of jail guys! Lolz i'll be at the meet tonight to share jail house stories hahaha

I bet you got passed around like a tube sock full of coke, and you're tatted up aahahahahahaha ''BoBa 13'' across your chest. ahahahhahahah
Old 07-31-2009, 01:54 PM   #3
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:

its not that bad

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #4
chrisa
BANNED

chrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfectionchrisa is close to perfection
nah, but shit was crazy dude.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
why were you in jail?
Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #6
chrisa
BANNED

long fucking story, here it is in a nutshell. I got a ticket, judge told me get your license or you're going to jail. I got my license and went back. Thought the matter was closed but i had to to community service. I didnt do it, I got pulled over a month ago and i had a warrant. Saw the judge and he threw the book at me.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #7
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Is this why you didn't show up last week???
Old 07-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
chrisa
BANNED

no, i wasnt feeling well last week. I'll see you guys later on tonight!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I'm on my way out. See y'all there.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:34 AM   #10
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm gonna be at Buttonwillow on Saturday. No one is coming up with me so if anyone wants to come support and get some ride-a-longs, come up on saturday. It's gonna be awsome.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #11
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
David, I pwned you in that freeway wangan battle last night!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #12
MTRPS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
MTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfectionMTRPS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
David, I pwned you in that freeway wangan battle last night!

haha i dont think so i think i pwned you that night
MTRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 01:55 PM   #13
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
Last weeks meet failed. Everyone just showed up at my house. Next week BBQ at my house instead?
Old 07-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
mooooo....... *cow on road*
Old 08-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
chrisa
BANNED

anyone have a stock S13 exhaust??? i need one bad
Old 08-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #16
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
i has one, teddy has it right now =P
Old 08-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #17
chrisa
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
how much you want for it?
Old 08-01-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
It's on my car and I am not taking it off.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #19
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Quote:
josh has one but it needs the flange welded on
Old 08-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #20
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
chris you need it to borrow it ? or keep it?
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #21
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Last weeks meet failed. Everyone just showed up at my house. Next week BBQ at my house instead?
This sounds interesting. Are you serious???
Old 08-02-2009, 03:31 PM   #22
chrisa
BANNED

i just got an Infiniti G20 today
Old 08-02-2009, 03:34 PM   #23
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
what is everyone doing today
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #24
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
This sounds interesting. Are you serious???
Yea sure if everyone is down to bring food and drinks? lol

Quote:
i just got an Infiniti G20 today
Soooo awesome is it 5 speed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkamikazestormx View Post
what is everyone doing today
bored as hell lol call me
Old 08-02-2009, 10:49 PM   #25
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wow-thats-a-cool-car View Post
Yea sure if everyone is down to bring food and drinks? lol
I'll bring a 24 of Heineken.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #26
chrisa
BANNED

^^^ yes it is a 5-speed!!!!
Old 08-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #27
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
^^^ yes it is a 5-speed!!!!
omg soooooo sick!!!!

Are you gonna keep it stock or what?
Old 08-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #28
Teddy
Post Whore!

Call me too. I'm fuckin bored.
Old 08-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
chrisa
BANNED

for now yes, daily driver but i have some plans for it. Basically im gonna do this haha
Old 08-02-2009, 05:03 PM   #30
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

^oo i forgot to add that name to my list of fun translation cars.

anyways COOL!