Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Captain Save-a-ho? ownage thread

Originally titled spent the weekend in jail
Quote:
Originally Posted by superNAtural01 View Post
And it fuckin SUCKED. Cheesebread and "orange drink". But, it was a sacrafice I would gladly do again in this situation.

as I was preparing for my 4 day trip to santa barbera for my fiances bday on friday, I decided, "Hey, I need a new pair of shorts". And off to anchor blue at oakridge mall I went. Well, little did I know, it was going to be the last hours of freedom for a couple days. As I was walking out from making my purchase, I saw a man and his girl arguing. He seemed to be more upset/loud than she was. Definately the aggressor. Ok cool, none of my buisness.

Then. He grabbed her by the chest area of her shirt, pulled her into his closed fist, face first two times. Without thinking about ANYTHING, I immediately ran over, yelled out at him. And when he turned around, I punched him with a force, that currently has my right ring finger knuckle relocated. That should have probably been it. But it wasn't. I then grabbed him by the back of the neck and procceded to find out how many face plants to his front windshield it would take to break the window, all the while yelling "how does it feel to fight a MAN" Well, someone called the cops (they were actually in the lower front parkinglot). Well when all was said and done, I got taken downtown, and the other guy went to the hospital.

Since my bail was 25K, I would have to fork that up to get out, or just hang out till monday. I hung out till monday. My lawyer then got me out on my own recognisance. He said not to worry, the charge (aggrivated assult) will not hold. Everything was caught on security camera, and it shows him beat her and me stop it. And since the guy was larger than the woman and myself, my force was justifyable. Not to mention he was commiting a felony domestic violence. Even as I write this, I'm sick to my stomach. It is so fucked up that a grown man who was about 6'1 200# would hit a woman 5'5 120#. It makes me sick that ANY man would lay a hand on a woman. Well from what my lawyer told me, he has a broken eye socket, jaw and nose. Hopefully he thinks twice next time he wants to hit a woman. The sad truth is that I'm sure this wasn't the first time he has hit her, or an other woman for that matter, and what's worse, she might go back to it. What a pussy. I hope he rots in hell
http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/fo...d.php?t=245618
Read posts in link above.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Assault and battery charges.

Been there done that. Will do again in any situation like that.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:15 PM   #3
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
damn. way to step up to the plate, and put some asshole in his place.
sorry bout the jail thing that sucks. what did the girl say? after you beat him down? did you get a thank you?
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
haha i was in that situation once, they always seem to take it easy on you if you're defending somebody.

and yes, oakridge mall in San Jose has a police station right next to sears.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
jibanez
Leaky Injector

jibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enoughjibanez will become famous soon enough
freaking savage
jibanez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #6
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
ha thats fuckin sick.....thought you only had to post 10% of your bail tho
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:19 PM   #7
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Like my dad say's "How does feel being on the other side of the fist"
I do the same thing If I saw that too. Fucken cunt.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #8
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
ha thats fuckin sick.....thought you only had to post 10% of your bail tho
Yeah its just 10%
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #9
MADE
Zilvia Addict

MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
For some reason I was expecting to read something about her not pressing charges and or defending her bf by bashing you over the head. At least she is smart. Hopefully you come out ahead on this one.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #10
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Some guys just...man i can't even say it. Glad he got his ass beat though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #11
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Yup just 10% of the bail charges.

I always just stay in there for the days or weeks. I got lots of friends and homies behind bars. Gotta represent.

Public defenders fucking suck, and so do court fee's and defender fee's. I'm like 3k in debt for prison charges; along with alot of "stay away"s and 4 year search clause...

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-29-2008, 11:27 PM   #12
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn. IDk what i would of done if i saw that. It takes a lot of courage to stand up like that.
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #13
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
3k? thats gay....no criminal record at all over here, plan to keep it that way, seen and done plenty of dumb shit, but from what ive seen only the real dumbasses dont know when to run and end up getting arrested...no offense
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Read into the thread more...
Old 04-29-2008, 11:31 PM   #15
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
no vids no post!!!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #16
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
WTF???
This guy made the whole thing up??
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #17
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ yup. bingo. dude's a douche nozzle.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 11:51 PM   #18
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
oh shit it got hella interesting...
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:44 AM   #19
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
that was too funny!! I love when he gets all deffensive

Quote:
Yea I made it up. My hand isn't really still swollen, my shirt isn't really torn, and I must have dreamed about spending 12 fucking hours to be proccessed, freezing m ass off waiting, then spreading my ass cheeks, and wearing some shitt ass mismatched sandals, and I must be making up how fucking hot it was all the way upstairs in the 30± occupied bay room. Yea good one
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #20
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Hahaha. he made it up? what a bitch...

I was just kicking it with the East Bay Riders last weekend @ Union city.

Cool group.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:00 AM   #21
gabe30
Leaky Injector

gabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfection
damn.. shit just got real..

too bad its fake? lol
gabe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:18 AM   #22
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Yeah. I was following this thread all day. It was crazy.

Then following into his other threads, this dude has been telling lies all over the place.

Must have something wrong in his head.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:22 AM   #23
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

I just checked in for zilvia.net

Why would he lie about that? lmao...Guess he wants to get laid or something.

Old 04-30-2008, 12:06 PM   #24
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
come'on mel ant, them barf riders talk a lot... what else u gonna do wen we pull over from a ride? shoot the shit... literally i guess

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #25
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i got hot pockets in jail, nom nom
Old 04-30-2008, 12:17 PM   #26
!Zar!
Post Whore!

I got free butt seckz
Old 04-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #27
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I got free butt seckz
aww no fair
they had ala carte buttseckz but complimentary would have been great
Old 04-30-2008, 01:19 PM   #28
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
what a waste of 2 mins of my life. Thanks mel.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #29
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
what a waste of 2 mins of my life. Thanks mel.
Next time I'm down there I'll make it up to you.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 PM   #30
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
uguysrsohomo :ghey:

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote