Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-19-2008, 03:32 AM   #1
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Ehkbox 360

I just did the whole update thing.

Shit is hella like a Wii.

And for some reason I'm missing 40 microsoft points...

I don't know why.

But anywho.

Shit is kind of cool. I'll try and upload the dude I made once I figure out how.

Anyone else do it?

And for the people who ran hacked 360's, did you get the boot?
Old 11-19-2008, 03:40 AM   #2
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i just got off 30 minutes ago and didn't get the update. i'll probably try turning it back on again, and play a game, maybe i'll get a update from doing that. good lookin'.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:45 AM   #3
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
well i havent gotten the boot because a friend of mine warned me about people getting banned, so i unplugged my ethernet cable from the 360.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #4
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
I just did the whole update thing.

Shit is hella like a Wii.

And for some reason I'm missing 40 microsoft points...

I don't know why.

But anywho.

Shit is kind of cool. I'll try and upload the dude I made once I figure out how.

Anyone else do it?

And for the people who ran hacked 360's, did you get the boot?
neither of my consoles got banned, and i actually like the new dashboard its alot easier to see friends online and create groups for games that used to be a pain in the ass (dont care much for the wii avatars tho) . And missing MP is a pretty common bug, typically if you click on your profile it will show a different number than whats displayed on the dashboard usually off my like 20-75 points
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:43 AM   #5
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
oh I forgot about that, guess i will plug up the cable n see wazup
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:11 AM   #6
jh3xp
Zilvia Member

jh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant futurejh3xp has a brilliant future
I think it looks cool. I havent messed with the party thing but im guessing that once you get into a party with a bunch of other people it will alow you to stay in chat while in dashboard or in game?
jh3xp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #7
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Mine didn't even ask...

I never get invited to the party.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:54 AM   #8
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
i just updated. i like how you can DL your games onto the xbox, makes things a lot quicker. im still exploring everything though.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:34 AM   #9
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
can you believe this shit lol

Quote:

in an attempt to foil microsoft's plans of a flawless nxe netflix launch, columbia pictures (a studio that's owned by sony) has made sure that its entire netflix movie catalog is blocked from streaming to the xbox 360. How rude!

According to joystiq (and confirmed by mtv multiplayer) netflix has pulled all columbia pictures content from the xbox 360 instant view library due to "licensing problems." but, wouldn't you know, all the blocked content can still be viewed online and through all other netflix enabled tv devices except for the 360. Netflix hopes to license all the currently blocked content to the xbox 360 in the near future. Now, that just isn't very nice of you sony, haven't you been taught to share?
ClutchKickThatBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:37 AM   #10
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

ClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruinClutchKickThatBitch is on the path to ruin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLoVVemhnck
Old 11-19-2008, 08:49 AM   #11
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchKickThatBitch View Post
can you believe this shit lol
its funny cause in reality all its really doing is HURTING columbia pictures and making sony look pretty lame
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #12
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Just did the update. Shameless Wii/Mii rip-off!
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #13
DLo Eric
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
DLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond reputeDLo Eric has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I love the new dashboard. So many new features. If you press the guide button it actually shows the life of your wireless controller battery. Something that I wished they put in a long time ago. Everything has easier access. I really thought this was going to be a flop but its pretty nice.
DLo Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:15 AM   #14
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLo Eric View Post
I love the new dashboard. So many new features. If you press the guide button it actually shows the life of your wireless controller battery. Something that I wished they put in a long time ago. Everything has easier access. I really thought this was going to be a flop but its pretty nice.
Yeah I think the WII like avatars are the only lame part of the whole update, I understand where they were coming from but it feels like a cheap ripoff. I also think its not as appealing to the audience Xbox 360 generally is geared towards (unlike the WII for instance geared towards younger kids). Overall though microsoft owned it this time
Old 11-19-2008, 09:27 AM   #15
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
um.. it did show your wireless battery before...
Old 11-19-2008, 09:31 AM   #16
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Hmm, can't wait to go home and turn my shit on and see whats up.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:44 AM   #17
s13silvia03
Zilvia Addict

Location: PA.....I always thought that dogs...umm...layed eggs, and I learned something today
s13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud ofs13silvia03 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to s13silvia03
My little avatar dude

You can post yours by copying this link and replacing the your gamertag thing with your actual gamertag

Code:
http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/YOURGAMERTAG/avatar-body.png
I think its pretty cool...
Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 AM   #18
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
motherfucker i need to get my shit fixed. anyone else get 3 red ring of death and get a new one?
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:54 AM   #19
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
motherfucker i need to get my shit fixed. anyone else get 3 red ring of death and get a new one?
yes i have, to be honest its probably faster if your semi confident to just fix it yourself. My launch box got the RROD and microsoft took care of it. It just takes time like 2-4 weeks for complete turn around. its actually pretty simple to fix though. And if you dont feel like poking into the xbox you could do the towel trick also
Old 11-19-2008, 10:58 AM   #20
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
you gotta pm sleepy
Old 11-19-2008, 11:30 AM   #21
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Seems that Microsoft did a much better job releasing such a big update.

Unlike Nintendo with their Wii.

I think that's why everyone wasn't able to download the update at the same time.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:37 AM   #22
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

i really hope some of the people i play with dont like their avatars.. theyre creepy fuckers.

Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 AM   #23
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

^are you both females?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:47 AM   #24
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
^are you both females?
will you send me an ls2/t56 if i am?
Old 11-19-2008, 11:51 AM   #25
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

lol im not tryin to be a dick just both those avi's look like chicks
Old 11-19-2008, 11:54 AM   #26
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

chicks with dicks i guess then :P
Old 11-19-2008, 12:18 PM   #27
ClutchKickThatBitch
Zilvia Member

There hermaphrodites lol
Old 11-19-2008, 12:25 PM   #28
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i don't like the miivatars. and the new dash is alright, but i still like the blades.
netflix though... is... well, it's also ALMOST cool. why the fuck can't i browse movies from the xbox?
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #29
mobilesuit818
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mobilesuit818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I have my 2 xboxs flashed with the new 1.4 software and I can play online with no problems..
Old 11-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #30
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Funny they waited till the extended warranty's expired on the Version 1 360's to release NEX. Cause any time an update comes out a batch of 1st gens 3 ring.