Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-22-2007, 01:27 AM   #1
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
CHP using Honda Accords Nor Cal

Sorry if posted already.

Last night I saw an Accord pull over a RSX by Valley Fair mall right at the 280/17 interchange. Straight under cover with no deck lights. It had red and blues strobs in the tail and high beam areas. so keep a look out for Accords that start following you. BTW it was a dark charcoal gray in color.
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2007, 01:36 AM   #2
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Wow.. That sucks.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:48 AM   #3
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
fkin cali cops
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:51 AM   #4
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thHorse
Sorry if posted already.

Last night I saw an Accord pull over a RSX by Valley Fair mall right at the 280/17 interchange. Straight under cover with no deck lights. It had red and blues strobs in the tail and high beam areas. so keep a look out for Accords that start following you. BTW it was a dark charcoal gray in color.
oh wow norcal too? ive seen that shit here in socal LA off the 5fwy in los feliz area too
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 02:53 AM   #5
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
i'll be damned if i get pulled over by a dam accord...
Old 03-22-2007, 04:08 AM   #6
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy
Wow.. That sucks.
lol you sir are post whoring.

Damn that would suck to get pulled over by a accord, what year accord?

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:14 AM   #7
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
the most resent 4 doors
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:15 AM   #8
spirit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The gestapo has a quota to fill, and they will stop at nothing to get it.
spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:42 AM   #9
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I've heard Milwaukee Wisconsin uses 3 Civic Si's with wheels, suspension, and exhaust.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 11:46 AM   #10
santacruisin
Zilvia Junkie

santacruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
They are getting more clever. Take 85 if you are taking 280 south towards santa cruz. Thanks for the info, I'm gonna be more vigilant looking in the rear view.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:24 PM   #11
DoriftoPnoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DoriftoPnoy is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
They're using impalas down here in socal. This white evo got pulled over by a white 2006 impala at a car meet. That same night my friend had a black 2000-2005 impala in front of him. Pretty wack stuff....
Old 03-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #12
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
damn cesar i get off los feliz every day , and i usually dont drive like a pansy either until im on los feliz. but thats lame

cops are supposed to be able to be seen.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #13
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I've seen an undercover lifted black Ford F250 around Long Beach and Seal Beach. Has red and blues behind the window tint.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:38 PM   #14
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
yeah, Accords and 97 and up Camarys 2000 and up Impalas. I even saw this one lady cop driving a Ford mini van. It's all here in the ghetto of Sacramento too. lol
swift_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
I've heard Milwaukee Wisconsin uses 3 Civic Si's with wheels, suspension, and exhaust.
Those aren't cops!

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:00 PM   #16
240phil

240phil can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to 240phil Send a message via Yahoo to 240phil
they are using new dodge chargers in the TEMECULA area
240phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #17
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I saw a charger on the way to tahoe last time. The rest I'm asuming are under cover cars or their personal cars that are popo outfitted.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:57 AM   #18
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
Man if you think thats bad when i was in Hawaii the cops there use the new Toyota Corollas fully stock, an somether cars too. I was like WTF! That sucks I did'nt even wanna drive my girliees car when I was there.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:59 AM   #19
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoPnoy
They're using impalas down here in socal. This white evo got pulled over by a white 2006 impala at a car meet. That same night my friend had a black 2000-2005 impala in front of him. Pretty wack stuff....
I would suspect a Impala much before an Accord or Camry.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:35 AM   #20
TAMTANIUM
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
TAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the roughTAMTANIUM is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This topic will make me think twice from now on.
TAMTANIUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 04:45 AM   #21
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
i know this happened in florida but check it out anyway. this "cop" was pulling people over in his teg and now hes fucked.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/loc...,5022393.story
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:11 AM   #22
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri

no yuri they dont have civic's just vettes and mustangs only. its not true i use to live down in milwaukee for a short time for school. they dont have them. milwaukee cops are corrupted they killed many minorities for no reason and have been indicted recently.

St paul and miniapolis MN cops uses any car as undercover and i've seen many all from new cars to junky rusted ones.

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:12 AM   #23
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy
I would suspect a Impala much before an Accord or Camry.

for real. i dunno about you cali guys, but the impala is a standard cop car here in PA, and most of the east coast.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 06:02 AM   #24
Havok
Zilvia Member

Havok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enoughHavok will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240phil
they are using new dodge chargers in the TEMECULA area
Yea they have Charger cops here in Tustin too. I got pulled over by one a while ago because the cop gave the wrong licence plate to the dispatch and thought I had a stolen car.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:18 AM   #25
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
the new chargers are fast too i see the tustin cops speeding off all the time in them
Old 03-23-2007, 11:24 AM   #26
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Well, who would suspects a Honda cop car?

Damn.

I drive from South Gate to Long Beach daily (710s-105e-605s) and there's always lowered Honda's with exhaust on there.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:11 PM   #27
Kaotik25
Zilvia Junkie

Kaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choices
I haven't seen the Honda cop car in san jose, but i was pulled over by a Mustang. I swear that car was modded with an exhuast. I thought he wanted to race me but instead he pulled me over.
Kaotik25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #28
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
yellow 03 cobra as a undercover. check out 5min 35 sec into the vid
http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...63e9f487f5.htm
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #29
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy
Man if you think thats bad when i was in Hawaii the cops there use the new Toyota Corollas fully stock, an somether cars too. I was like WTF! That sucks I did'nt even wanna drive my girliees car when I was there.
Don't quote me on this, but I think cops in Hawaii can use their own cars for work. They get cash towards a new car if they use it for police work. So you'll see all sorts of cars with lights on the roof.
PhilthyS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 01:40 AM   #30
ae86diego
Leaky Injector

ae86diego is an unknown quantity at this point
cops here in riverside are crazy! i've seen a camaro chp, not sure if it was an ss or z28. it's faster than your ka though. and just recently i saw a pontiac grand prix, toyota camry, ford windstar and focus all arresting some dudes off of the 91 and pierce. you can't tell if they're cops or not 'til it's too late. they all had those crazy blue and red lights behind the tint. the point is that now i feel the police oppression, it's ridiculous. shouldn't they be out protecting and serving communities? instead they're harrassing and trying to dick everyone. random smog tests have been seen more frequent now than ever, i've seen them in riverside and in south gate. fuckin' cops!
ae86diego is offline   Reply With Quote