Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 04:26 PM   #1
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Need to find a local shop that sells Motul RBF600 (562/714 area)

As the title says... I'm in Long Beach, and I don't feel like driving to Lake Forest (Corner3 Garage) or Duarte (Performance Nissan) to get it. Anyone know of some place closer that has it? Don't say Autobacs... They don't have it there. lol

Thanks people.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2007, 06:03 PM   #2
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Check out some bike shops in your area.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:12 AM   #3
seekanddestroy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
seekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ha. What makes you think you need that fluid?

Grab some ATE Super Blue for half the price and about 20 deg lower boiling point and much longer time between changes.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:16 AM   #4
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Why? Because I've boiled Super Blue in the past. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Check with Performance nissan or that shop where Europhic Design used to be at. I saw some in a display box there.
Old 03-23-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Super Auto Bacs Has It They Are In Staton Not To Far From You About 15 Min.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:02 PM   #7
seekanddestroy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
seekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choicesseekanddestroy has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz
Why? Because I've boiled Super Blue in the past. lol
Then get some better pads.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:52 PM   #8
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekanddestroy
Then get some better pads.

Thats what I was thinking ,but its not my car so I dont know. To the thread starter try McKeinzies(spelling) . Near the 57 & Orangethorpe they have Motul full line up!!

MR JACKSON.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:06 AM   #9
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
GT Fabrications in Buena Park. Ask for the Culver discount...(no Im serious!).
Old 03-25-2007, 11:57 AM   #10
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc
Check with Performance nissan or that shop where Europhic Design used to be at. I saw some in a display box there.
Yeah, ES sells Motul

Ask for Tetsu

http://www.es-sports.com/

They're right off the 110 and Artesia (91 W)

GT Fab are cool guys too

We have Motul in stock, but almost as far as Perf Nissan from you

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Closed Thread