Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
Ichi

Trader Rating: (0)
Ichi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any shops specializing in 240SX's in the Bay Area (or in Cali)?

Does anyone know any shops in the Bay Area (or somewhat nearby) that specialize in 240SX's? I brought my Kouki to a Nissan dealership thinking that everything would be cool (Nissan certification, whatnot) and when I picked up my car, my interior handle housing was broken. It looked like they had no idea how to take apart the panel (I was replacing a door lock) so they just forced it open, causing the housing to snap. I'm pretty pissed because I need to get that replaced and it's taking them days to order it (as well as my other door panel that they were also supposed to replace). They also ripped apart my trunk liner to replace my antenna...and this is what they call "certified" Nissan technicians!

I could try another dealer, but I think I'm done with them. Basically, I was wondering if there is some place that has had good experience with 240SX's so that when I ask them to take apart things (like my door panel), I won't have to worry about them breaking s***. I just want some place that knows the 240SX so they won't have to force everything open!

I would learn how to take everything apart myself but I won't have much free time for awhile. I know this question was asked in different ways before but I couldn't find anything this specific. I'm willing to drive a pretty good distance just so I can get a shop with good experience to work on my car.

I appreciate any help...thanks in advance!

Last edited by Ichi; 04-04-2007 at 06:01 PM..
Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2007, 03:13 PM   #2
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
any half decent body shop can do these things for you
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #3
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah body shops can handle the job, i never seen them fuck up with my car. they even know how to replace the key hole for my kouki lights. they don't even specialize in 240's either.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:58 PM   #4
Ichi

Ichi is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool, thanks for letting me know. I'll check the forums for some body shops. If anyone knows some good ones in the Bay Area (preferably through personal experience) please let me know in case I miss them on other threads...thanks again.
Ichi is offline   Reply With Quote