Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
Andy@Performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Formula D Pro Championships Round 1 - Streets of Long Beach

Come visit the Performance Nissan booth at Formula D this Saturday! And for all you party people, check out the official afterparty for Formula D at the Hush...

#1 NISMO & JDM NISSAN Parts Dealer In The Country!
2005 SB 350Z 35th Anniversary 6MT w/NAV+MODS
www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
AUTHORIZED Distributor: NISSAN North America, NISSAN Motors Japan, NISMO, MOTUL, RAYS Engineering, Project Mu, ARC Magic, Espelir, Yokohama, ADVAN, C-West, Endless, ZEAL, CUSCO and more!
Andy@Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #2
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
damn i wish i had time to drive down there
Old 04-05-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hey are you going to be there on Friday at all? Im going that day. You know...its FREE!
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Andy@Performance
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Andy@Performance is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathetai
Hey are you going to be there on Friday at all? Im going that day. You know...its FREE!
Yea, I'll be at Long Beach Friday morning with my crew setting up our booth.

#1 NISMO & JDM NISSAN Parts Dealer In The Country!
2005 SB 350Z 35th Anniversary 6MT w/NAV+MODS
www.mynismo.com
JTuned Feature!
AUTHORIZED Distributor: NISSAN North America, NISSAN Motors Japan, NISMO, MOTUL, RAYS Engineering, Project Mu, ARC Magic, Espelir, Yokohama, ADVAN, C-West, Endless, ZEAL, CUSCO and more!
Andy@Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #5
Mathetai
BANNED

Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Cool beans. See you there!

Dont forget to eat at the Springbock. Its my frineds place. Right on Shorline Dr.
Old 04-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #6
Zilvia_O

Zilvia_O is a well-known jackass
how do you go there?
i want to go
can someone give me direction?
they are going to drift on the streets??
dont need a ticket??...thx^^
Old 04-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #7
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
ill be there....7am -____-

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #8
apexhumper
Leaky Injector

apexhumper is on a distinguished road
I'm thinking of going but is parking a total pain down there or do they have plenty of space?
Old 04-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #9
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
well streets are blocked off due to the grand prix/drift event, so i would assume parking situation is worse lol

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-05-2007, 05:22 PM   #10
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
the parking is located in a huge parking garage . last year is was pretty easy. im gunna be there with my crew setting up our booth friday afternoon also
Old 04-05-2007, 08:22 PM   #11
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll be announcing tomorrow...
and Saturday I'll be there regular...
Old 04-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #12
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N
well streets are blocked off due to the grand prix/drift event, so i would assume parking situation is worse lol

Duff Man .... Can't Breath ... OOOHHH NNOOO
Old 04-06-2007, 06:45 AM   #13
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
lol yes ill be there in couple hours w/ couple buddies, duffman call me up!!
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #14
Mathetai
BANNED

Would you fellas be interested in meeting up?
Old 04-06-2007, 09:01 AM   #15
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll be there bugging the crap out of deadpirate, hahahaha. Mathetai if you wanna chill, im always down to meet new people.
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 09:48 AM   #16
Mathetai
BANNED

^^ Ya man. Same here. Lets plan something as it gets closer to the date.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:58 AM   #17
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
what tomorrow. lol. hey if you have aim hit me up my sn is oreaga
s13coupe805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #18
Mathetai
BANNED

Naa, no aim here at work. My internet security rivals most Russian missle silos. Im surprised I still have access to this site. That is until the catch me!

Here is a link for the FREE tickets for friday. They are not listed yet, but they will be there shortly.

http://www.longbeachgp.com/fanzone/
Old 04-06-2007, 11:15 AM   #19
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
any deals on tickets for this saturday?

dont really want to pay $60 for 2
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:17 AM   #20
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Well if anyone local wants to go, and dont wanna pay full price at the door, i got these...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=139601

Help a playa out!

Located in Riverside but will be at Cal Poly Pomona today untill 3:30

Thanks

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #21
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
haha, just sent you an email.

but dont think ill be able to drive way out there and pick them up on a fri night.
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:43 PM   #22
Mathetai
BANNED

^ Just watch it on TV
Old 04-06-2007, 01:41 PM   #23
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathetai
^ Just watch it on TV
Watchin Formula D on Tv as opposed to actually going to the event...

Those experiences are about as close together as day and night.

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:05 PM   #24
Mathetai
BANNED

True in every case! But since he may not make it...
Old 04-07-2007, 05:06 AM   #25
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
lol i win guys i already watched qualifying on friday, lol bahh too bad reina??(red 350z chick) didnt qualifty...hot babe ^_^
miki ryuji is now in formula d.....wow didnt know that either...ftl...
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:34 PM   #26
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

who saw my car there??...

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 04-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #27
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Horiguchi Ftw!!!
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:53 AM   #28
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Oh yes, Haruguchi. Prepare for JDM ownage on our own scene, wow.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:01 AM   #29
InspireMS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
InspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enoughInspireMS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i went to the FD event to day. wasnt as bad as i had expected it to be. damn that falken mustang was fast.
InspireMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:30 AM   #30
Mathetai
BANNED

Who's got pics? Post em up!