Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-28-2012, 04:19 AM   #601
sky53line
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
Please don't tell me you are shooting that steel cased crap?
sky53line is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2012, 09:57 AM   #602
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky53line View Post
What is wrong with steel case... other than ARs suck and therefore have issues ejecting them? Sounds like a rifle issue and not an ammunition on.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:46 AM   #603
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Correct me if I'm wrong but It was explained to me that in order to grandfather a pre-ban AR 15 it has to be a full gun before the ban goes into effect or the receiver has to be from a full built pre ban gun. This is assuming they are able to pass legislation similar to the 94awb (which they won't but stock up on HCMs anyways).
1 88 U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #604
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Here is my small family of AR's
.223/556, 9mm, .223/556, 7.62x39, 5.7x28, 50 BEO and a 450 Bushmaster not pictured is another .223/556 and a 5.45x39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky53line View Post
i use steel case for of the .223 the 7.62x39 and the 5.45x39, never really had any issues, i just make sure to clean the weapon throughly after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #605
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
SOOOOOOOOOO if Fuckinstien gets her way there is what we're looking at. . . lets hope it doesn't pass.

Summary of 2013 legislation

Following is a summary of the 2013 legislation:
  • Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
    • 120 specifically-named firearms;
    • Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
    • Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.
  • Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
    • Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test;
    • Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from the characteristics test; and
    • Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address attempts to “work around” prior bans.
  • Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than 10 rounds.
  • Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
    • Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment;
    • Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or sporting purposes; and
    • Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons.
  • Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms Act, to include:
    • Background check of owner and any transferee;
    • Type and serial number of the firearm;
    • Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
    • Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that possession would not violate State or local law; and
    • Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #606
gist864
Zilvia Member

gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
^^^^^^^
Sorry but fuck that shit. A new ban is not gonna stop criminals from getting guns in most cases they have fullautomatic guns, but make it harder for us to obtain semiautos.
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:34 PM   #607
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gist864 View Post
^^^^^^^
Sorry but fuck that shit. A new ban is not gonna stop criminals from getting guns in most cases they have fullautomatic guns, but make it harder for us to obtain semiautos.
Well lets assume this ban was passed a year ago... So the CT School shooters mother would have had to pay $600 and a bunch of hassel to own her three guns... her son would have still killed her, then stole her car, drove to school and shot the place up.

How does this fix anything? Cook County, in response to the rising gang violence, is now playing a $25 tax on all handgun sales - to help curb gang violence...
Old 12-29-2012, 12:16 AM   #608
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Looking at getting a mini14 tactical... Hopefully I can find one lol
Old 12-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #609
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
Honestly, I'd just get a Rancher Mini-14/20. Classic good looks, wood stock and 20 round mag.

The tactical looks like some tapco-garbaged up SKS.

Both are over priced either way. I remember when they cost half of what they do now.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 AM   #610
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Honestly, I'd just get a Rancher Mini-14/20. Classic good looks, wood stock and 20 round mag.

The tactical looks like some tapco-garbaged up SKS.

Both are over priced either way. I remember when they cost half of what they do now.
Bingo. My favorite rifle is my Mini14 NRA edition with bull barrel and hogue over molded stock. Best shooting rifle I have. Paid 550 for it like new in box with 220rd mags
Old 12-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #611
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love mini14s but they are really expensive for what they are. And the magazines aren't real cheap either
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 05:50 PM   #612
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
I love mini14s but they are really expensive for what they are. And the magazines aren't real cheap either
Maybe they are expensive now, but last year they were about half the price of a decent AR (mini = 400-600) and shoot better and smoother IMO

You're right though, the nice mags are like 30-50.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #613
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but It was explained to me that in order to grandfather a pre-ban AR 15 it has to be a full gun before the ban goes into effect or the receiver has to be from a full built pre ban gun. This is assuming they are able to pass legislation similar to the 94awb (which they won't but stock up on HCMs anyways).
The Lower Receiver on AR's is the only FFL part. So, basically it is "The Gun" as far as the ATF is concerned.

This is why everyone is buying Lowers now and a lot of places are out of stock. So they will be grandfathered in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahveed View Post
I had a friend looking for one last weekend and couldn't find one. Found one 50miles away and it was sold before he got there.

Personally I would go with a Mini-30. Availability of ammo and it's a "hunting riffle"

Price wise they were sub $600 for Black Friday. In the $600's then the ban talk came up and they went crazy high now. They were in the 94 list so people assume it will be in the next one.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #614
jesse_s13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
jesse_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Ive been to 3 gun shops and all of them no longer have assault type rifles or any semi auto with a mag. Damn California...
Old 12-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #615
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Everyone is out of .223 / 5.56 ammo.
Anyone here want to sell me some?

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #616
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
Everyone is out of .223 / 5.56 ammo.
Anyone here want to sell me some?
I thought you where being a dumbass at first - EVERYWHERE is sold out of 5.45x39 online and the price is up $40 per 1080rds.

FUCK YOU DEMOCRATES.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #617
Corbic
Post Whore!

Is this legit?

Impeach Diane Feinstein for Violatiing Oath of Office
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...e-awb/sdKKkKJ5
Old 12-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #618
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Why does the picture, show a mag in the mag well, but also 2 clips on the side?
I just grabbed a random pic on google image search.

Coincidentally, most of the x39 ammo I have is on clips.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #619
kyles1988
Zilvia FREAK!

kyles1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Is this legit?

Anyone can make one of those. I don't think they do anything though. Since they don't Have any weight behind them I'm sure the White House staff just watches what's trending and laughs as they continue to do what they want
kyles1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #620
dahveed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
dahveed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thanks for all the info bros... I have shot my amigos mini14 marksman.. With the crazy thumbhole stock whatever haha. I liked it, and its just like the m14's I used when I was in honor guard ha. Is gunbroker a legit site; ebay for firearms? Also, most of the mini14s are going for 1k ish... :/
Old 12-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #621
The Dude
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
The Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
I thought you where being a dumbass at first - EVERYWHERE is sold out of 5.45x39 online and the price is up $40 per 1080rds.

FUCK YOU DEMOCRATES.
Tell me again how the lack of supply of ammo is the fault of democrats and not irrational gun owners hoarding it?
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:50 PM   #622
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Tell me again how the lack of supply of ammo is the fault of democrats and not irrational gun owners hoarding it?
It's perfectly rational to horde it with all the talk of imported, surplus and military ammunition bans that are now going on. I just saw something about putting a 200% tax on ammo now.... WTF.
Old 12-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #623
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ugh, this sucks. Trying to find some lower/uppers has become impossible. Hopefully nothing really happens and people that thought that buying this stuff, thinking they would sell for profit the ban happens, sell their stuff for cheap.
Old 01-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #624
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known1 88 U is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
Ugh, this sucks. Trying to find some lower/uppers has become impossible. Hopefully nothing really happens and people that thought that buying this stuff, thinking they would sell for profit the ban happens, sell their stuff for cheap.
I'm waiting for the bubble to pop myself. I seriously think the worst that can happen is Hi Cap Mags. I had a good lead on a complete lower for $130 then the shop contacted me that they where jacking up the price.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:19 PM   #625
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 88 U View Post
I'm waiting for the bubble to pop myself. I seriously think the worst that can happen is Hi Cap Mags. I had a good lead on a complete lower for $130 then the shop contacted me that they where jacking up the price.
Yeah I feel you. The lowers/uppers that I was looking at were already back ordered months prior to this whole thing coming down. So I am thinking that my side charging, 300blk is going to have to be put on hold for the time being...
Old 01-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #626
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Is this legit?

LOL I signed it! Signature 120 lol Fuck frankenstein!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #627
bc.
Zilvia Addict

bc. is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, it looks like I am gonna buy a glock 17, which comes with a 17 round magazine. Instead of banning the magazine, why not just have me sign an agreement not to put more than 10 rounds in it? it hurts my fingers to put more than 12 in anyway
Old 01-02-2013, 09:27 PM   #628
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

My custom Black Rain Ordnance 9mm AR, all done now, with my favorite .223 rifle.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:32 PM   #629
Corbic
Post Whore!

Does the scope let you hit a 3 inch group at 50 yards

Had too, given how notoriously inaccurate the Mini's are.

In other news, Democrats have helped spur the greatest gun rush ever.

2.8 million sold in December on top of the already record setting 2 million in December.

Thanks Feinstein, 5 millions guns are now in the hands of panic stricken gun nuts.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #630
1 88 U
Zilvia Junkie

Just bought today

G33 .357 sig and a Gen4 G23 .40 sw

Last edited by 1 88 U; 01-03-2013 at 11:55 PM..