Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
SPI Composite / streetpro kits

To all my car friend around the world. If your looking for a body kit

STAY AWAY FROM *SPI COMPOSITES / STREETPRO KITS , Auckland, NZ ... owner names Izzy/Izaaz Ibnaz Ali* worst companie ever
(If you want more info on the owner just write the companie name on Google)
Streetprokits - Stay Away! (Altezza Club Of NZ/Australia)

They sponsor Mad Mike an couple other drivers in d1nz . With those guys on spi team , i though it was a safe deal .

I guess wrong !!!!

they are located in New Zealand , owner is all about helping you when your looking for a kit ! But as soon as your money is in is hand , he doesnt answer back (call,email,text msg,facebook msg)

Its been 5month now that he as my 2500$ for a bn type4 body kit and front/rear bn overs !

I have no tracking number,no proof of shiping ! In my first email the owner mentioned a shiping companie that he use for internationnal shiping !

After a couple of shaddy email from SPI (about my kit been in canada) ! I got in contact with that shiping companie and nothing left nz from spi ou street pro kits for Canada in the last year !

Share and spread the word out ! I hope no one gest fuck again by that guy!

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574

Last edited by rbs14kouki; 06-06-2013 at 11:18 PM..
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #2
ill.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ill. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Streetpro has gone into liquidation as far as I'm aware.

He's ripped off a lot of people, including a few of my friends.

Mad Mike has axed him and is now sponsored by Seibon.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #3
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
im trying to get part of my money back.

Is there a *consumer protection service* i could get in tough

If someone could help me , i'm ready to give 200$ in reward

Built thread sr20vet s14
Old 03-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Always use a credit card when spending that much unless in person. Call your credit card company if that's what you used for payment. If paypal then you're SOL I presume.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #5
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

I bought a set of over fender with Paypal and they cant help me. Its been more then 45 days

Hell it takes more then two month of shiping ! So how can i protect my self .

The reste was sent in electronic money transfer ! I should of did more research on that companie before buying !

Built thread sr20vet s14
Old 03-31-2013, 03:25 PM   #6
cbcm2435
Zilvia Junkie

cbcm2435 is an unknown quantity at this point
you can dispute it with paypal and get the money back, just go to the resolution center under my account and create a dispute. it takes about a month but its better than never getting your money back
cbcm2435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:16 PM   #7
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Still got nothing from the shop owner ! 7+month as past

Working on something right now

Built thread sr20vet s14

Last edited by rbs14kouki; 11-04-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 08-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #8
supercat

supercat is an unknown quantity at this point
Contact NZ Police and e-crimes unit. Refer the case online to Auckland Financial Crimes Unit.
Enforcement of the Fair Trading Act | Commerce Commission
Consumer Guarantees Act - Consumer NZ
Home | OFCANZ - Organised Financial Crime Agency of New Zealand
supercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #9
supercat

The guy is on facebook.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #10
supercat

Report it to the police here
The orb: reporting online crime, online | NetSafe
Old 09-08-2013, 08:48 PM   #11
BenRice
Leaky Injector

BenRice has a spectacular aura aboutBenRice has a spectacular aura aboutBenRice has a spectacular aura aboutBenRice has a spectacular aura aboutBenRice has a spectacular aura aboutBenRice has a spectacular aura about
Just a heads up on this: Izzy has put the company into liquidation and is being "hunted" by a fair few people locally. Some people have managed to get money out of him too.

I had also heard that some parts had been shipped now but considering the guys track record i wouldnt hold my breath, and if they did turn up they probably wouldnt fit without modification.

From past experience i would expect someone like this to move to Australia and set up again and do the same thing, moving from state to state. So if you are from Aus and see a company with him involved, run for the hills.
BenRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:58 PM   #12
supercat

See his face

https://www.facebook.com/izaaz.ali

Here he is
Old 11-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #13
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

Started receiving some of my ordered parts !

A Mod can close this thread

Built thread sr20vet s14
Old 08-05-2014, 10:25 PM   #14
mitchoakley

mitchoakley is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm currently experiencing the same problem, if only I read this thread before hand.

I purchased a full Uras kit, extended front guards & a NASCAR style ducktail 7 months ago via online banking.
Everyday I've had too hassle the bloke for a tracking number/location of my parts and he comes up with a new excuse every time
I recieved my qauters and ducktail 3 weeks ago but still no sign of kit, apparently its been in custom's for the past 3 months but couldn't provide me a phone number too enquire about.
Last message I sent SPI was on Facebook on Monday(4/8/14) and later that day he deleted the page.

After reading the above comments I emailed him today saying I wanted details on the partsor i would be taking further action with the Australian/New Zealand Police.
Can anyone help me with past experiences dealing with this guy, who do I call too take further actions in relation too getting my money back.

Cheers,
mitchoakley is offline   Reply With Quote