Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #31
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
another satisfied and straight in line here too

Last edited by bigOdom1; 04-26-2007 at 06:43 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2007, 12:29 AM   #32
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
mine's pretty far off. almost 180 degrees.

but check it out. i was thinking....

teflon tape?
nut under the shift knob?
deal with it?

nah.

stuffed some newspaper (the one phlip packed w/ the knob) into the hole w/ a pen.
trial and error til it was perfect. you'll find the newspaper absorbs well, and gives a
super-snug fit. i was very surprised at how well it stays too. been beating it for a
few days, and it's stayed perfectly straight and solid.

exceedingly simple. hope it helps someone.
Old 04-29-2007, 02:33 PM   #33
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
You B.Z's better pick these up!
+10000 to Phil for mine!
2 track days and still goin!
I<3 my blue ball shift knob!

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 05-07-2007, 12:00 PM   #34
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
gettin anxious , waiting for my 2 blue ball lol, i kno sounds funny
my 15 dollar advance auto shifter is fallin off lol
Old 05-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #35
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
They're about done, guys...
Talked to my guy the other day, he was working on getting them done when we spoke, I am waiting too, I have another idea or 2 I will be introducing as well.

And I write too!
Old 05-07-2007, 01:59 PM   #36
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
I am down for another one.

+1 for the Shift Knobs. Teh shit! buy one, NOW!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #37
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
*UPDATE*
... All are drilled and tapped, should be back to me in a couple of days, I will ship to all who have paid already.
Alec, if you want another one, I will tell you when to come by the house.

And I write too!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #38
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Phil knobs pwn.

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
Old 05-11-2007, 02:46 AM   #39
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Dude Jeff you are my number one fanboy huh, now your getting the same ball as I have. Wha........
Kiss my a$$ FMF man, you're just lucky you got the first 9 ball. I thought about getting one to match the color of my car, but they don't have Red/Silver/Black/Polished as a color option at a billiards place

Phlip, I'll send ya paypal as soon as I can check my balance on my card and see positive numbers ~ Weds at the latest.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 05-11-2007, 02:49 AM   #40
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Sounds good to me, I should have them here and ready to ship in the next couple days here, waiting on shipping myself.

And I write too!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #41
phrozen
Zilvia FREAK!

phrozen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to phrozen
hella old school did that like 4 years ago.. man haventlogged on here in a long time

my friend still uses it to this day when i sold him the car

Please do not put your sig pic back if it exceeds this.
-Moderation
Old 05-12-2007, 12:08 AM   #42
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Phillip, you got any green balls? I have to match on my new Jade Green Hatch. Purple just isnt cutting it on this one.
Old 05-12-2007, 07:16 AM   #43
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

14 (green stripe) remains uncalled, and keep in mind that the cue will match just about anything as well

And I write too!
Old 05-12-2007, 08:36 AM   #44
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Alec's going to be on MTV with his collection of shift knobs, "I wear a different one everyday."
Old 05-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #45
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

New updates:
To everyone who has called "dibs" or paid:

They're here, the list in my first post is accurate to who has paid and who has called for what, but here it is again:
Cue - modestmouse (paid)
1 ball - available
2 ball - mikey976 (paid)
3 ball - The Head (paid)
4 ball - Dax
5 ball - available
6 ball - BillyTheChamp
7 ball - birthday gift to a friend, don't ask
8 ball - Gaelen (paid)
9 ball - GSXRJJordan
10 ball - available
11 ball - lucky7 (paid)
12 ball - available
13 ball - Kouki (paid)
14 ball - available
15 ball - available
Those boxes there are the ones that will ship as soon as I can escape my job in time enough to get them to the post office and out to you.
To all, I appreciate your patience and there are still plenty available, so take advantage.

And I write too!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #46
mikey976
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
mikey976 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mikey976
woooo hooo i get my balll (s) lmao
Old 05-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #47
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
anxiously awaiting my limited edition super secret ball....hahaha

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 05-14-2007, 08:57 PM   #48
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I can't wait to get it. I'm tired of my 6" bubbly dildo knob, its just way too long for me. I should get the knob about the same time my new shifter arrives too so that's kick ass!!! Thanks alot, I'll also post up a pic when she gets here and is on my car.
Old 05-14-2007, 09:22 PM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

NEW PRODUCT, people:

Snooker balls, all solid in color, and they are a LITTLE (maybe about 1/8") smaller than a standard pool ball.
Pricing will be the same, $35 shipped to the US, $45 to Canadia the set has not been purchased yet, but will be just as is in the picture and is open for pre-orders. Once I have enough interest to not get burned, I flip the switch and set it in motion.
Paypal, again is [email protected]
Red - mr_240sx
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Red - available
Brown - available
White - quach
Blue - Mine (and you'll not wrest it from my dead cold hands)
Pink - S14DB
Green - ThatGuy
Yellow - available
Black - available

And I write too!
Old 05-15-2007, 12:51 AM   #50
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
so no more sets of pool balls? pm me if you ever have an 8 ball. nice ideas man.
Old 05-15-2007, 05:10 AM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
so no more sets of pool balls? pm me if you ever have an 8 ball. nice ideas man.
I plan to keep this moving as long as I can.
I will let you know when I have another 8 ball.

And I write too!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:15 PM   #52
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
put me down for 1 red snooker ball shipped to NY

PM me when you need my payment!
Old 05-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #53
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
put me down for 1 red snooker ball shipped to NY

PM me when you need my payment!
You're down Mats, feel free to pay anytime, and yours will be 35 if I am shipping to NY

And I write too!
Old 05-15-2007, 06:56 PM   #54
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I want an 8-ball too, if you dont get one in a couple of weeks or not planning on getting one for a while, I might just get the black one...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 07:26 PM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Everyone who has requested an 8 outside of the set has a PM right now.
In fact, if the ball you asked for is taken by someone else (standard pool ball, Snooker only comes in the set), PM me and we can work it out.

And I write too!
Old 05-15-2007, 10:08 PM   #56
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
There's this guy named Philip who's $35 richer...

Try not to make mine cockeyed.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:33 AM   #57
modestmouse
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
modestmouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Is this actually only for premium members? I've really got my eye on that cueball!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:41 AM   #58
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by modestmouse View Post
Is this actually only for premium members? I've really got my eye on that cueball!
No, this is general population.
I'd rolled out the first round to premium members before I did this, kind of as a "pilot," and that cue ball is available.
Paypal is [email protected], $35 in the US/APO, $45 to Canada

And I write too!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:30 AM   #59
modestmouse
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
modestmouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
No, this is general population.
I'd rolled out the first round to premium members before I did this, kind of as a "pilot," and that cue ball is available.
Paypal is [email protected], $35 in the US/APO, $45 to Canada
Well then consider yourself paid!
Old 05-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #60
'90RPS13
BANNED

I am call AJ out on a Tap Dancing Duel for the pink one!!!!
Closed Thread