Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #1
2fast4y0u
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore2fast4y0u is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Brainfood

I bought and recieved a Greddy Intake manifold from him. Item arrived just as described and fast shipping to. very well packed to prevent damage.

aslo, great communication

Thanks,

Jay
2fast4y0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Great buyer too, bought my last 240 from me. Simple and easy, will do business with him any day of the week.

Mike
Old 04-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Patrick Bowering is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Brainfood gt3071

Bought an"almost new"gt3071 off of brain food I believe his real name is brian rodgers. long story short its fucked and the compressor wheel looks like it ate some rocks. also has alot of shaftplay. Do not buy from him. He has yet to reply to a pm about the issue.
Patrick Bowering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
ILL S13
Zilvia Member

ILL S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
sucks sorry 2 hear
ILL S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
s13coupe805
Zilvia Junkie

s13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enoughs13coupe805 will become famous soon enough
how long has it been dude, bryan is a good friend of mine and a stand up guy, give him some time to respond hopefully you just didnt realize this today and calling someone out with that short of time frame. hope all is settled
Old 04-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #6
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Figures from bryan Rogers aka seriousbadass.com
Old 04-17-2010, 01:33 AM   #7
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

Bought the turbo months ago. took the tape off of the inlet about 3 weeks ago and realized the comp wheel was fucked.( my bad should have checked it asoon as i got it but he seamed like a good guy so I i didnt think about it.) I pm'ed him that night and again a few days later, no response also sent another today.

Picture of wheel:

Link to FS add:http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/29389...ts-extras.html

Link to FS add where it clearly states "almost brand new condition":http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/28339...-b-850ccs.html
Old 04-17-2010, 02:16 AM   #8
mrchomponthis
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
mrchomponthis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
also didn't run a bov with that turbo fyi.... "COMPRESSOR SURGE SOUNDS COOL DUDE"
Old 04-17-2010, 03:29 AM   #9
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Brian is a super legit guy, I'm sure he'll straighten things out man.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:45 AM   #10
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

How did my thread about getting a fucked turbo turn into praise for this guy.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:27 PM   #11
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
2 reviews for the same seller. So im sure a mod combined the threads.
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 10:53 PM   #12
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

He has still yet to reply at all. As far as im concerned he is pretty F**king shady.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #13
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
I never lied to you. That turbo was on my car for 2 events, it was barely run and brand new when I bought it. It always had an air filter on it as I was running a maf. A week before I sold it to you I ran a grip day at the big track and it worked great all day. Even boosted it up to 33psi with no problems. That wheel may have a little damage and I am sorry I did not notice that when I pulled it off but I assure you the turbo is not fucked. I have ignored you because your first pm was just telling me I was a liar and a piece of shit and not asking for any kind of help. I pulled the turbo checked shaft play checked for oil in the housings and everything checked out good. Put the turbo on and run it stop crying if you wanted a brand new turbo you should have gotten a brand new turbo. Its a ball bearing turbo when it sits and oil drains out of the center section it has shaft play as soon as there is oil pressure like when I pulled it out there is no shaft play and the turbo works great. I would have been more willing to help had you approached me a little more grown up. We could have discussed this easily at any time had you emailed or pm'd without just calling me a fucking liar.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #14
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

this is the first pm I sent you.(Man you said it was in good shape still! WTF it looks like you ran it with no filter through a fucking gravel pit. Every blade on the compressor wheel is chipped and dented. the housing has burrs all over the inside. You said you ran it twice and it was in very good condition. 1100 bucks is a good kick in the nuts man. what happened to honesty.) Yes its a little rude but im hardly calling you a fucking liar. I was just a little pissed about it. The reason I am worried about the bearings is becuase it is no longer balanced with all of the chips and chunks out of the wheel.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #15
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
oh lord.... :O
Old 04-19-2010, 11:17 PM   #16
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
damn .
Old 04-20-2010, 12:49 AM   #17
Patrick Bowering
Leaky Injector

Still has not responded to any pm's. honest legit guy my ass.