Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 08-02-2007, 02:39 AM   #1
2.240s
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough2.240s will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
exitspeed

Bought s13 sun visors, great cond. fast turn around and for a great price too.
2.240s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
Great guy, very easy to deal with. Highly recommended, will do business with again. A+
Old 10-09-2007, 02:48 PM   #3
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
whoops, forgot to write a review for mel.

bought a pignose lip from him a few months ago. Hooked me up with a great price. He was willing to ship even though it's an awkward part to ship. Good communication, fast shipment.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #4
highwaystar22
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
highwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant futurehighwaystar22 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to highwaystar22
Bought shift knob from him. He is top notch. Ships stuff quick. +10000000000 points for being a quality seller.
highwaystar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 03:42 PM   #5
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Mel is the shit! Good items, fast shipping overall good guy! thanks bro
Old 04-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Good buyer, quick agreement on price and swift payment.
Have and will do business again when the chance arises.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:51 AM   #7
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
good seller, very sweet pm messages.

lovely face.

all in all it was very very smooth transaction and wonderful experience.

I would totally indulge again.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
Hersonevia

Hersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of lightHersonevia is a glorious beacon of light
I purchased e-brake cables from him. One of the easiest transaction I have had. Thanks.
Hersonevia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 02:19 PM   #9
los_inc
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
los_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond reputelos_inc has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to los_inc
i purchased some weather stripping from him a while back
great stuff thanks again
-los
Old 06-30-2008, 10:34 AM   #10
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
good seller... fast shipping... fedex took a while tho.. haha.. but yeah, didnt have any problems...
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #11
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
well me and mel went through an ordeal, but it went smooth and perfect.

I had bought a HUD from him and it came broken, so i was like wha da? its broken

so i messaged him and we worked out a settlement and he was very quick to help with me and get it worked out with me.

So don't EVER be hesitant to buy from mel.
10/10 from me
GeneStarWindGSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 10:55 AM   #12
corriganjoshua
Zilvia Junkie

corriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfectioncorriganjoshua is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to corriganjoshua
Good Seller and just a cool guy all around

Cheap,Fast,Reliable you can only have 2.
corriganjoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:09 PM   #13
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Mel came through with a much needed S13 door panel.

The panel was in perfect shape and exactly as described. He even arranged to ship the panel to a 3rd party for me so that it could be custom upholstered.

Pleasure to do business with. Provided excellent communication throughout the transaction. Would highly recommend Mel to anyone.
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:26 AM   #14
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Bought Mel's "first release" Panache Driver Shirt!!

Great Design, Great fitment, Great Seller.

Cant wait for the next designs to come out.

Thanks again Mel
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:55 PM   #15
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Hooked me up with some J.Franz STB bars

Awesome seller and a nice dude

Thanks man!