Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 01:03 AM   #1
240slide
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
240slide is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
S.one.three

Bought some kei Office coilovers from him and and a deal of a price. He even called all of the local motorcycle shops and found me a shop that can rebuld the 2 blown ones. I will buy from him again.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
.:SD240SX:.
BANNED

.:SD240SX:. can only hope to improve
I will do biz with again, bought a bride seat from him and it was clean and packed up nice. did not have paypal and he worked with me and took a moneyorder even though they are a pain in the butt compaired to paypal.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:42 AM   #3
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
sold him my se wheels...was quick to pick them....+++++++++++++
Old 11-25-2007, 06:49 PM   #4
drifting.8
Zilvia Member

Location: What's heavier a pound of iron or a pound of feathers??
drifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud ofdrifting.8 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to drifting.8
awesommmme guy i bought a nismo shift knob from him.. then the fires started in san diego was't able to provide the tracking number immeadiatley refunded my money and sum!!
+1mill
for honesty

RB 25DET NiZTECH BUILT
Old 11-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #5
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fake Reviews: http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=166407