Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 10-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #1
24Dee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
24Dee is making a name for him/her self24Dee is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
prodigy212718

Jordan Whimpfer (or however you spell it)... guy is a scum bag and a little bitch. Beware with this blow job.

Myself and other's have been beat by this punk.... I gave him 1/2 the $ for a front bumper back in June. Wasn't able to pick it up from him over the summer and now that I want a refund of my $50... he tries to spin the problem on me and disregard my emails, most importantly not refunding me my money.

Other's feel free to post with your own experience with him... I Should have gotten his # and physical address from him from the jump... lessoned learned I guess.

Last edited by 24Dee; 10-29-2007 at 08:16 AM..
24Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 07:17 PM   #2
24Dee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
24Dee is making a name for him/her self24Dee is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
got my refund.
24Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #3
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i just shipped him a boost controller

glad u got ur refund.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 06:43 PM   #4
h23
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
h23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymoreh23 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I got ripped off by him also. Bought a flywheel and backing plate, but he never sent me the backing plate. Wouldn't return any of my emails.

BEWARE.
h23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 11:17 AM   #5
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
I got ripped by this **** too! Bought a 5 lug hub setup, front and rear off him. Said "they just came off a 97 and are mint!", well I went to install them and noticed the 2 front bearings are completely shot, and one of the rears grind! No response to emails or PMs! Buyers beware, Wish I was more local to go get some money back, but Karma's a bitch. Must suck to look over your shoulder all the time!