Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 07-07-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
SCAM ALERT! Mlogue84

yes i know he allready has a review thread but it says good things about him....i'm done taking this shit

on may 26th i sent the seller Mlogue84 money for some takata parts, when PMing him on the board he replied very quick and was nice about everything, then after i paid him, he quit replying....then 4-5 days later he tells me that he messed up some stuff and will send it over night, another week goes by without him responding to me, then finnally i get ahold of him through AIM and he says again hes sorry and will get it out immediatly...then about 2 weeks of no replies at all from him and still no package i begin sending him myspace messeges trying to reach him there, a couple times i got responses but still no package and the same bullshit, i filed a dispute on paypal, and he never replied, so i escalated it to a claim and he never responed so i won the claim but he had no money in his account for paypal to give me, so for a about 5-6 days now i have been trying to reach him through myspace, i can tell he's read all the messeges i have sent him but he just wont reply....

this is bullshit he scammed me, and this shit shouldnt happen...
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #2
Ineedparts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Ineedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the roughIneedparts is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sounds like the exact same scam I had run on me by Rose_city. Went through all the same steps with paypal and his broke as has no money in his account.... These fuckers need to get a life.... This is supposed to be a community of "friends" helping eachother out, and these lowlifes are ruining it. I dont feel I can trust anyone on here
Ineedparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hopefully you paid with a credit card through paypal? If so, dispute it with them. You will get your money back. Paypal is fucking useless at recovering funds. If you didn't pay with your card, do it next time. Sorry for the being screwed over. I know how frustrating it is.
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
i paid with a debit card, through paypal...so is there anyone on here who call contact him and help me get my part...last time i got scammed a mod helped and got it resolved...how come no one has done that yet
240sxdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote