Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #3631
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
How's the BRZ compared to the GT86?
Well, I haven't driven either car since I hate them both, but I know the BRZ accelerates like hell at the 500pp level. Launches like an AWD and can overtake 370Zs with 4.080 gears on a straight. Also out pulls FD RX7 & RX8 with 4.777 gears. Handling on the BRZ looks skittish from what I've seen, but it doesn't matter since the car is outlandishly fast enough to recover from most errors, much like NSX/M3 CSL/Lotus 111R.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #3632
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Damn right. I make it a point to crush all FRS/GT86's with a Z33/Z34 whenever I see them, but those BRZ's are trouble. Add it to the list of cars like NSX, M3 CSL and Elise 111R. What a headache.

Someone please give me some SW20 MR2 G-Limited settings or tips...
BRZ are very good at cornering grip. Drift, My 86GT is faster. At least I'm able to clock it faster around Tsukuba and Suzuka.

If anyone ever finds me running my primary 86GT (white w/ red wheels) that usually means I'm trying to beat somone's time (usually an RX7) or trying for good clean tandem's.

>I did retire the NSX's. You will almost never see me running them anymore.

I dont know how to give tips on SW20 setups. I didnt touch anything other than height and camber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingbaby View Post

What's you guys user names...
Akiyu_Nao

Quote:
How's the BRZ compared to the GT86? I need to dust off GT5, been hitting Borderlands 2 way too hard.
Depends on what you want to use the car for. I dont like the BRZ for drifting but I love it for non-racing tires grip races.

Just stock car comparison. BRZ is Grippier and has shorter gears as compared to the FRS/86GT.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #3633
JLFitment
Leaky Injector

JLFitment is an unknown quantity at this point
Lovr this game
JLFitment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #3634
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
I decided to record one of my backwards entries. I just got a PS3 again a few days ago after a year+ hiatus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEYKPPWcnA
Old 10-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #3635
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I havent drifted with anyone in awhile !!! got to get a room open sometime
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #3636
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
^do i still have you added? ._.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:25 AM   #3637
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
just recently got back into this game. been drifting a lot with big 4doors. its awesome. they have the power to explode out of turns and the weight to ebrake long entry. makes for linking ridiculously long turns.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #3638
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
^do i still have you added? ._.
I think so.. not 100% sure though.... if you have thoughtless150 on there its me.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #3639
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

^i do. i joined room with you after getting kicked everywhere else. and still got kicked. however i didnt realize they were organizing something so my fault there...
i continued getting kicked everywhere else. gran turismo drift rooms isnt the same anymore.
i'll just solo as before...
anyone who wants to join theres a high probability i'm just in my lounge if i'm online. just join it. i do alot of 2WD Rally and Drifting with the very occasional grip.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #3640
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
There's a huge server fallout going on worldwide apparently. The next firmware update is allegedly fixing this.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #3641
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
I've been getting kicked outta rooms recently too, so maybe that's what's going on. I just got a new router and gotta retoss my settings on my PS. Been too lazy to do that though. I can't remember the last time I did a real race though. I've just been drifting for a solid 9months or so on that game. lol. Maybe if I get back online, I'll do a few races. But I mostly use GT5 to drift.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #3642
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

i'm not kicked due to server reasons (i do realize there are)
but i get "you have been rejected" meaning the room leader kicks me
happened 9 times today before i just rage quit
my longest run was 10 minutes in a room and that was bc i spent most of that time tuning...
smh...
if this continues i quit roaming GT5 servers
Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 AM   #3643
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Just make your own room/lounge and invite us. If I'm not already in a grip room racing, I'll join you
Old 10-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #3644
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Man i want to join serious heads on gt5 grip driving, all i play is with this kids and shit. Add me delta180x
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #3645
simmode1
Post Whore!

I'll add you next time I'm on. I always befriend hosts of well maintained 500pp rooms and they send invites whenever they're online. I do the same so I end up racing alot of the same ppl online lot... lol

One thing though: I cheat if I'm hosting the room by prohibiting MR cars. Sue me...lol
Old 10-18-2012, 11:31 PM   #3646
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

lately i've resulted to FR/FF rally... i dont get the same rush from drifting but whatever.
at least my first time out i won by 0.009sec so i'm satisfied. (i was on the losing end on that power match)

How is prohibiting MR cars cheating? I well beyond retired all of my MR cars besides the Tesla.

I officially have ONE +600PP car that I use for drifting. Its a 4 door and its not japanese or (debatably) american. Still in tuning though...Too much power for me but I wanna have a "for fun" car.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:05 AM   #3647
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
How is prohibiting MR cars cheating? I well beyond retired all of my MR cars besides the Tesla.
Specificlly, I don't wanna see any NSX's or 111R's. They are spammed way too much online and blocking MR's from entering is the only way to keep them out. Unfortunately, it also blocks cool cars like MR2's or Proto Spirra's.

Some ppl get mad as fack when they come into my rooms and find that they can't spam their NSx/111R to victory and they just leave because they know those are the only cars they can win with.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:46 AM   #3648
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Specificlly, I don't wanna see any NSX's or 111R's. They are spammed way too much online and blocking MR's from entering is the only way to keep them out. Unfortunately, it also blocks cool cars like MR2's or Proto Spirra's.

Some ppl get mad as fack when they come into my rooms and find that they can't spam their NSx/111R to victory and they just leave because they know those are the only cars they can win with.
i see... i do see where youre coming from (since i have 20994809816 NSX's). I had it just stage 1 weight reduced and stock transmission just so I wouldn't be power housing everywhere like most.

i've never seen any 111R's running around. at least any fast ones. I usually let all MR's run in my rooms just as they keep it sideways and or together. I'd kick anyone douching around.

personally i do miss running around in the NSX and tandeming closely with the person infront. I dont have the same control with the 86's but they have their own perks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
Man i want to join serious heads on gt5 grip driving, all i play is with this kids and shit. Add me delta180x
I just started my own share of grip driving. I just never do any racing tire races though. I'm not all that good at grip though.. just today i just powerslid to victory bc i can judge the entry speed going sideways than braking. i just hoped i had the car almost straight by midway exit just so i could power out... i guess whatever it takes to win right? smh...

on a separate note i'm gonna start posting my IGN in this thread at the end of my post every time. everyone else should do so to me thinks... I tend to forget who i'm refering or want to refer to sometimes. lolol.

-Akiyu_Nao
Old 10-26-2012, 09:15 AM   #3649
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
NSX's can be beat... It's called the FD!!!
Thought of this quote this morning as I started reading this:
Old 10-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #3650
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Tried to hold off on using the BRZ/FRS, but the BRZ is so damn fun to mess with, grip OR drift.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #3651
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

been looking for this bish since i started playing GT5. this was my favorite overpowered car in GT4, now i have it in GT5.
this toy will probably be banned in most room though so whatevers now, at least with the power/weight i'm producing i dont overkill other cars. :/
this may be the only other drift car i have (other than the NSX) that has a wing.

-Akiyu_Nao
Old 10-29-2012, 04:20 AM   #3652
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

My drift car turned into a "mid-range" competitive 2WD rally car. LOLOLOLOL.
I don't normally hit walls unless I'm lagging far enough where I cant see anything. Lol.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #3653
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
setting up a room right now.

350hp only race.

i feel like racing right now. LOL dont hate

delta180x
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:26 AM   #3654
Biggamehit
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Biggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enoughBiggamehit will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Biggamehit Send a message via MSN to Biggamehit Send a message via Yahoo to Biggamehit
gotta book mark this page when I get done with my swap ill be on! GTP_BigGameHit

Facebook: Pink Ranger Drift
Biggamehit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #3655
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Do you guys think this is worth buying it? I have very first GT5

Newegg.com - Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition Playstation3 Game SONY
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:37 AM   #3656
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That link only takes me to their home page.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #3657
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Quote:
That link only takes me to their home page.
Are you using phone?
Old 11-06-2012, 12:31 PM   #3658
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

I JUST bought mine right now actually. lol. I'll let you know when i pop it in my playstation.
however for $15 theres nothing to lose bc it comes with a $20 DLC card for anything you want to use it for.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #3659
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

SO BASICALLY all it does is gives you all the DLC for a lesser price. Like a dollar or two difference... So you're at a win if you buy it for less than $20 like I did or in that thing.

Yay for new cars and tracks!

Last edited by DP-AE86; 11-06-2012 at 11:17 PM..
DP-AE86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:13 PM   #3660
K_style
Post Whore!

I just ordered mine too...