Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 AM   #31
AmviciousRav

Trader Rating: (0)
AmviciousRav is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol no hondas!!! I was gonna bring a few people with integra's (for the last bbq)

but they are pretty ricey at times (embarrassing as well)

iono why they think they have to race/ rev at everyone with a fast car

hopefully we can get a decent amount of people going for RPM..I haven't been there in ages!
AmviciousRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 04:05 AM   #32
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

RicerJ is an unknown quantity at this point
im down and around the corner from RPM so getting there wont be so bad
RicerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #33
ricerocket99
Leaky Injector

ricerocket99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im down for a run at RPM, I've only been there once and i had a blast. So count me in for RPM.

Ohh i don't mind having a meet at the pizza place as long as thats not our hella norcal bbq meet, that would be lame, no offense to anyone who liked that idea.
ricerocket99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #34
silpena
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
no offense taken lol, of course a bbq is not the same aas a pizza eat out.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:21 PM   #35
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
TENTATIVE:

Hella NorCal BBQ Crew vs. RPM
June 22 (Monday), 8:00pm MEET, 8:30-9:00pm RACE START

Please post up if you can FOR SURE make it or you MAYBE can make it. If we have enough interest, we'll make it official, and see who's the best at RPM! The nice thing about Mondays is that they combine both small tracks into one big track, which is a lot more fun!

We'll PROBABLY be doing Hot Laps (10 minute sessions) because it's fairly short notice, and they're cheap/fun. If you've never been before, it's $5.00 for a head sock, which you'll need to be able to race. Then it's $24.00 per Hot Lap session. OR you can sign up for a membership, which costs $10.00, and you get a FREE head sock, and it knocks the price down to $20.00 per Hot Lap session. Also, as a member, you can buy a "two session" pack, which gives two Hot Laps for $38.00.

Seems like an easy choice to me, the membership basically pays for itself after one race...

Next time we go, we might have to plan for some Outlaw racing... $48.00 per person (need a minimum of 8 people, maximum of 10), and it's 1x10 lap qualifier, and 1x60 lap race. Fun!

RACE PLACE MOTORSPORTS

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
silpena
Zilvia Addict

silpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to beholdsilpena is a splendid one to behold
hopefuly i get my car smogged and all fixed by then and my new motor swapped in. Dont wanna show with a rod going out my motor lol. I never been to rpm. Wanted to have bday bash there untill i figure no wants to pay.
silpena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #37
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Keep in mind, everyone, this won't really be a "car show" like the meets in the past. This will be more of a "get together/kick it" kind of meet, and we'll probably spend most of the time inside.

RPM is pretty much the funnest thing in town as far as racing. Only crappy part is watching the video every time...

Old 06-11-2009, 04:29 AM   #38
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

i think i can make it if they dont keep me there i will
Old 06-11-2009, 03:04 PM   #39
ricerocket99
Leaky Injector

ricerocket99 is an unknown quantity at this point
sounds good, i'll post up in a few days to confirm if i can make it.
ricerocket99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #40
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

my work schedule is the only thing keeping me from saying i will be there for sure
Old 06-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #41
robtech
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yea i'd be more game for an outlaw race...i like the 60lap deal, especially if they combine the tracks...if we get enought to people to go for that count me in for 2 people cuz i'll be there for sure for a 60lapper
robtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:15 PM   #42
slo_slideways
Leaky Injector

slo_slideways is an unknown quantity at this point
RPM on the 22nd, I can totally be there for sure! At the very latest I get off work at 7:30 and come over right after work.

BBQ-wise, it would be way cool to have it a shop this time. Were you thinking of maybe an FBI BBQ???

I think it would be cool to kinda "organize" cars together. S13's, S14's, Rx7's, so on and so on... And we should get some Toyota love with some corollas.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #43
slo_slideways
Leaky Injector

slo_slideways is an unknown quantity at this point
PS: I want to some LIME TREE GREEN 063
edit, LILAC 042 is kinda cool too

There should be two different sizes for the stickers too. A smaller one for sissys and bigger one for those who wanna handle business!

I want one like 3-4" tall x 24" long, or something like that...
Old 06-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #44
XeroX
Zilvia Junkie

XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
This sounds fun...Hopefully ill be taking my 510 if not...ill bring the maxima...maybe ill get a few maxima peeps to come?
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #45
KA-Kait
Zilvia Member

KA-Kait is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to KA-Kait
I will be there, obviously. im at all of this functions, aren't i? Maybe I can nab some of my girly friends and convince them to come out there and race with us! could be fun. haha that way im not the ONLY female out there!!!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:27 AM   #46
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

the manager i was working with tonight said that some customers came in talking about this the other day if its true id like to know who it is i work at the little caesars on kiefer i work tomorrow 1-7 so if it was you stop by and say hi the names Rich
Old 06-15-2009, 11:39 AM   #47
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

HELP!!!!

Okay, so I've put off asking for help, but I'm kind of to the point where I need it... My wagon crapped out on me the other day, and I THINK it might be the distributor. I really have no way to test it except to replace it with one that's known to be good.

Does ANYBODY have an S14 distributor I could use to test my car?

PLEASE call/text!!! 916.505.810EIGHT

Old 06-15-2009, 11:31 PM   #48
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

well my step dad finally believes me and my friends when all signs were pointing to blown coolant seals (similar to a head gasket for you guys) but if someone wants to give me a ride over and back and its not out of their way it would be nice i just dont want to put someone out of their way just so i can get a ride
Old 06-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #49
butfkr
Leaky Injector

butfkr is an unknown quantity at this point
i'd help u wagdatto but the only one i have is the one in the car
butfkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:45 AM   #50
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

well i think all he needs to do is to test it with a known working one so he can get a new one if thats the case
Old 06-16-2009, 01:28 AM   #51
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

I got a line on one, so if the one in my sideyard is not gonna work, I have one ready to go for me.

If I'm getting good compression, timing is good, spark wires and plugs are known good, I'm getting fuel and spark itself is a bit funny it must be related to the distributor. I replaced the cap today, and it didn't fix things, so I'll be HOPEFULLY getting my car started tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 AM   #52
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

good luck at least you dont have to have your engine rebuilt
Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #53
redline racer510
Zilvia FREAK!

redline racer510 is on the path to ruinredline racer510 is on the path to ruin
i think you should clearly mark a place to make donations and also have some kind of outing whether it be a race track or a cruise to some place to eat or chill. just my .02...
redline racer510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #54
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
im down me and some buddys will probably come through. mostly s13's maybe a 510 or my girls is300.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:50 PM   #55
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Anybody who wishes to make a donation, please PM me and we can arrange a way to make it.

As far as the RPM meet, I might not make it. That's not to say that the meet isn't happening! My car is STILL under construction, and to be honest, I have no extra money to throw at it or anything else for that matter.

AGAIN, THIS RPM MEET IS NOT THE OFFICIAL HELLA NORCAL MEET, IT'S JUST A TIME/PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO KICK IT!!!

I haven't had any spare time to keep working on the second design yet, either. I'll throw something together soon enough to get some input on.

Hopefully I get the dizzy soon so I can fix my fucking car... until then, it sits in front of the house...

Old 06-17-2009, 11:23 PM   #56
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

sean yours is an easy fix mine isnt mine takes a rebuild to fix but im going to have it ported when it gets rebuilt in aug
Old 06-18-2009, 02:27 AM   #57
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm not saying it's a hard fix. You've pointed this out several times. I'm sorry your motor needs to be rebuilt. It comes with the territory of a rotary engine.

The issue is that I live much further from RPM than you do, and will most likely not be there. If I do show up, I'll kick it, but not race. I don't have the money right now. All my spare money is being put into the "Buy a Ruckus" coffee can. Believe it or not, I'm actually gathering all the coins I have around my room and will be counting them out early next week. I probably have close to $200 in coins..... Brutal.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:06 AM   #58
RicerJ
Zilvia Member

sorry sean but it just kinda pisses me off but at least i got a good shop to do it and i am going to hopefully have the majority of the money by the middle of july
Old 06-18-2009, 03:46 AM   #59
gotspins13
Zilvia Addict

gotspins13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to gotspins13
im downnn=]
my car should be on the street this time lol
all thats holding me back is a clutch patal and intercooler piping

perfectly said! FJ20ET 16 valve - the holy grail of Nissan engines
gotspins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:36 PM   #60
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

ZOMGREMINDER!!1one

Hella NorCal BBQ Crew
vs.
Race Place Motorsports

Monday, June 22
Meet: 8:00pm
Race Start: 8:30pm

The car is finally running again, it was the stupid distributor/TPS/injector/hydrolock/loose ground/wire unplugged/compression test/gas in oil/gas can popping open all over the driveway.....

I will MOST DEFINITELY be at RPM by 8:00pm to kick it with you guys, I'd like to bring my sketch book and show you some ideas I have for the new design, just to get a rough idea of what you guys want, as well as check measurements on windows and parts of the car you think would be a rad place for a sticker.

See you then!