Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
topsecretgold
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
topsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the roughtopsecretgold is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i had an alarm but the clicker was broken so it wasnt armed at the time. i had a club on it though.
topsecretgold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 11:46 PM   #2
rhs13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant futurerhs13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rhs13 Send a message via Yahoo to rhs13
Quote:
Originally Posted by topsecretgold View Post
i had an alarm but the clicker was broken so it wasnt armed at the time. i had a club on it though.
like other people have said, the club is pretty easy to get around. even the autolock for the clutch pedal is easy to get around. ive "accidentally" figured out
TWO different ways of getting by it.

lojack wouldve been the best bet, but even lojack isnt 100% fail-safe. alarm, club, autolock, detachable steering wheel, kill switches, guard dogs...

what it all comes down to is, if someone wants to steal your shit bad enough, theyre going to take it.
rhs13 is offline   Reply With Quote