Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 03-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
aaronlosey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
aaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enoughaaronlosey will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Round 2 of the Lone Star Drift Series - The Mexican Standoff

PLEASE JOIN THE EVENT THREAD AT: facebook.com/events/1427144487517784

THE MEXICAN STANDOFF has been around for many years now, and while the format has changed a bit, it has always been one of my favorite events that we host, much like the Lone Star Bash. Last year's festivities introduced the two day party format to our events and awesome driving from Masashi Yokoi from MCR Factory. This year will build upon that, with an even better party, even more rad cars, and more rad drifting. Long live the 2 day party format!

Round 2 of the Lone Star Drift Series will be taking place at the Mineral Wells Airport. The event will be two glorious days in the beautiful Texas spring, before the scorching summer catches up with us. We will be drifting for 2 awesome days, with a party Saturday night starting at sun down. We will have free alcohol for all people of age. Camping on site is allowed and encouraged.

Spectators pay at the gate, the fee is $15. This includes free alcohol at our party if you are of age, and entry for both days.

Please register to drift by purchasing your entry @ http://fabricatedmotorsports.bigcartel.com
aaronlosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2014, 05:08 PM   #2
ghost_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
ghost_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronlosey View Post
Spectators pay at the gate, the fee is $15. This includes free alcohol at our party if you are of age, and entry for both days.
This sounds like a good time! What kind of alcohol are we talking about?
I'll have to show my support for my mechanic Josh McGuire!
ghost_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote