Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Archive and FAQs

Archive and FAQs Archives and Frequently Asked Questions about the 240SX are in here.

Old 06-14-2007, 09:13 PM   #2671
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I am repping hardly.

Old 06-15-2007, 12:49 AM   #2672
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
old r32 gt-r brakes..........

going with AP, now.....
Old 06-15-2007, 11:29 AM   #2673
Akuma

Akuma is an unknown quantity at this point
my roommates car:

my car:

i know its not a 240, but ima get one soon...
Old 06-15-2007, 02:11 PM   #2674
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-16-2007, 12:10 AM   #2675
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
SR hears my lil POs...

Misty blu is coming 4 you!

Last edited by driftage240; 06-17-2007 at 01:07 AM..
Old 06-16-2007, 06:35 AM   #2676
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
I am repping hardly.

What Up Playa? I spen Japan Yen Yo!

It's gonna be a cool summer. Today I picked up a Koyo Twin Core Copper Radiator, Billion Piping, and a NISMO Thermostat.
Old 06-16-2007, 07:18 AM   #2677
passnu

passnu can only hope to improve
Well after many months of waiting for parts to come in or painted or whatever shes is now on the ground again!! Enjoy.....

Old 06-16-2007, 08:40 AM   #2678
civicsi2
Leaky Injector

civicsi2 is making a name for him/her selfcivicsi2 is making a name for him/her selfcivicsi2 is making a name for him/her self
passnu, paint looks nice, colors uummm i don't know. is it purple, red, and gray? you have the same gap in the rear bumper as i do. interesting. a lot of people paint those little grills in the front bumper but everyone of them i've seen, don't look all that great. body looks in good condition.

Old 06-16-2007, 02:14 PM   #2679
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Nice interfooler. ^

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-16-2007, 08:10 PM   #2680
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Old 06-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #2681
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows

Old 06-16-2007, 09:43 PM   #2682
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews

here are the worst pictures ever.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:30 PM   #2683
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Don't ever slider into an apex...

the new type of drifting... you didnt hear?

umm all i have to say is fuck hicas... new subframe time.

Old 06-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #2684
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough

Old 06-17-2007, 01:36 AM   #2685
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
opps forgot this one i took today with my new 20d

Old 06-17-2007, 01:50 AM   #2686
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
here are the worst pictures ever.
Ooooo the reveal! This is seriously going to be the fucking gnarliest event ever. Everyone's car is completely fucking transforming.

Step 1. Fucking 3 week Z brake swap that almost made me not sign up for All Star DONE.

Step 2. Exhaust

Step 3. Aero massacre.

Think they look nice, you should hear the fucking sex explosion sound they emanate.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:58 AM   #2687
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
before...

after...

i just sold t yesterday... pickin up another 40 soon
Old 06-17-2007, 07:47 AM   #2688
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Old 06-17-2007, 08:16 AM   #2689
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
looks hawt i wanna hear!!!

Old 06-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #2690
drkidd22
BANNED

drkidd22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #2691
D1champ
Zilvia Junkie

D1champ is on the path to ruinD1champ is on the path to ruin

Old 06-17-2007, 02:36 PM   #2692
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-17-2007, 04:03 PM   #2693
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #2694
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Snapped t/c rod, bent arm, blown Zero2...

Rear end bounced off the rail and snapped the wheel. Impul RS

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-17-2007, 05:03 PM   #2695
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
Old 06-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #2696
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
ok, first time i actually see my car with fresh paint and washed and sun
so, let's all see too yes?

Old 06-17-2007, 08:35 PM   #2697
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
2nd drift event. It was a blast!
Old 06-17-2007, 09:05 PM   #2698
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Old 06-17-2007, 09:08 PM   #2699
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

That looks like that chick from Dirty Sanchez

My bad.. That dude from Dirty Sanchez...

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 06-17-2007, 10:37 PM   #2700
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection