Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 11:15 AM   #1
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
CPARKPowertrix is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
ALL NEW Front frame Power Brace $89.95/New Urethane Bushing kits for S13/S14

ALL NEW Front frame Power Brace $89.95/New Urethane Bushing kits for S13/S14

ALSO- Check out our ALL NEW S14 Chrome Finish Suspension arms TC rods/RUCA/TOE and CLOSEOUTS specials From $89.95:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=64363

ALL NEW Front frame Power Brace solidifies the frame of the S13/S14 and prevents flex under hard cornering. It eliminates the need for the Nismo power brace and is much easier to install and you do not have to remove and replace the whole front frame assembly. It is also tension able as you increase or decrease outer force on the frame with the adjustable inner knuckle. It is made of the same quality heat tempered and forged steel as the rest of our suspension components and is an absolute must have for the autocross/road race, drift and aggressive driver.

***INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL PRICING ***
S13/S14 Front frame Power Brace $89.95 shipped (IN STOCK) Reg. $109.95

-------------------

NEW URETHANE BUSHINGS KITS FOR S13/S14

INDIVIDUAL BUSHINGS PRICING:
S13 (ONLY) front tie rod boots $10.00
S13/S14 front lower control arm bushings $29.95
S13/S14 rear arm bushings for (traction, toe rod & RUCAs) $15.00 a set
S13/S14 rear lower control arm bushings $29.95
Sub Frame Spacers $60.00

PACKAGED BUSHINGS PRICING:
S13 Full kit (tie rod boots, front & rear control arm boots, and 3 sets of rear arm bushings) $99.95 shipped (ADD sub frame spacers for $55.00)

S14 Full kit (front & rear control arm boots, and 3 sets of rear arm bushings) $89.95 shipped (ADD sub frame spacers for $55.00)

S13/S14 Sub frame Spacers

ORDERING AND PAYMENT DETAILS:

Please email me:

Name
Shipping address (for shipping quote) if applies
Contact Number
Components wanted

Paypal payments:
If using a Credit card through Paypal use [email protected] Please add 2.9% for Paypal fees.

If transferring from Paypal to Paypal account use [email protected] (NOTE: This account will not accept Credit Card Payments.)

Or you can send a money order to:

POWERTRIX
Attn: Charles Park
9450 Mira Mesa Blvd # B 447
San Diego CA 92126

Please inform me if you are sending payment by mail and send it by means that are track able for your own protection. Example: any shipping company that will provide you with a tracking number or delivery confirmation.

Please feel free to call me or email me at [email protected] with any questions you may have.

Charles Park - www.powertrix.com - 619-944-6055
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2004, 11:40 AM   #2
jc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
jc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enoughjc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bah! I just bought a NISMO Power Brace too!
Old 10-12-2004, 10:45 PM   #3
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Trader Rating: (0)
HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
How much extra is it to ship that brace to Canada?
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
Old 10-13-2004, 09:37 AM   #4
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, I can ship to Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo
How much extra is it to ship that brace to Canada?
Yes, I can ship to Canada. Shipping is an additional $10.00. THanks for the inquiry.

Old 10-17-2004, 02:58 AM   #5
chineseb0i
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
chineseb0i is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chineseb0i
does this brace fit WITH the nismo power brace? I believe i saw a picture of someones car with aftermarket sway bars, nismo power brace, and the expensive Cusco bar that is similiar to what you are selling.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:14 PM   #6
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
NO, it does not, it takes the place of a NISMO power brace, but is alot cheaper. The NISMO power brace offers reinforced TC brackets as well. IMHO its probably a little bit stronger and engineered better (because its from nismo) but you have to justify the cost. If your on a budget, their probably nearly the same.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:03 PM   #7
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

The frame brace actually bolts up to where the stock TC rod brackets reside

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires
NO, it does not, it takes the place of a NISMO power brace, but is alot cheaper. The NISMO power brace offers reinforced TC brackets as well. IMHO its probably a little bit stronger and engineered better (because its from nismo) but you have to justify the cost. If your on a budget, their probably nearly the same.
The frame brace actually bolts up to where the stock TC rod brackets reside to further enhancing the strenght of those brackets. With the this frame power brace you can even increase the tension at these specific points as it is adjustable from the center of the bar. It a nice feature that the Nismo power brace does not have and it is great for those vehicles that may be just a bit out of alignment do to front end damage and that don't want to replace the whole front bottom frame.

Old 10-24-2004, 02:54 PM   #8
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
how much would you want for this power brace, rear toe rods, and lca bushings shipped for my s13 to 01876? also can i get everything in the new finish? ive had nothing but problems with the finish on my tc rods, they are already rusting a little bit and i just got them! is there any way I could pick up the new chrome finish center peices off you with nothing else and ship mine back so you could strip them and chrome them as a core or something when they arrive for a few bucks?
Old 10-28-2004, 09:15 PM   #9
DriftingXJDM
Leaky Injector

DriftingXJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Is this still on?
Old 10-29-2004, 08:53 AM   #10
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

YES, The group buy is still running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingXJDM
Is this still on?
YES, The group buy is still running. This is also an open group buy. There is no minimum and no waiting for others to join the GB. All products are in stock and shipped with in 24hrs of ordering. Thanks for the inquiry.

Old 10-29-2004, 11:54 AM   #11
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Paypal'd ya $92.55 now for s13 brace... Pls ship to my work addy
Old 11-02-2004, 11:07 AM   #12
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Got my bar today, it looks like top notch quality. No installation instructions or hardware included. Will probably install this weekend.

Thanks!
Old 11-02-2004, 12:29 PM   #13
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Can locals pickup parts for super deals?
Old 11-03-2004, 12:40 PM   #14
decksy
Zilvia Junkie

decksy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88
Got my bar today, it looks like top notch quality. No installation instructions or hardware included. Will probably install this weekend.

Thanks!
no bolts or anything?

gettin' it sidewayzzz
Old 11-03-2004, 08:24 PM   #15
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, local pick up is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan
Can locals pickup parts for super deals?
Yes, local pick up is fine. Just give me a call and let me know when you are going to be in my area as I am usually out and about either R&Ding and or delivering product. Also, depending on how local you are I can deliver to you as long as its not too far off of my regular routes. Thanks.

Old 11-03-2004, 08:28 PM   #16
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

No hardware needed for installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by decksy
no bolts or anything?
There is no hardware needed for installation as you will use the stock hardware for installation. As illustrated in the above pictures, the brace is installed in front of the front sway bar using the stock nuts and bolts that hold the tension rods in place.

Old 11-04-2004, 06:39 AM   #17
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
yea you dont need anything to install you dont have already, and its extremely easy I could have my grandmother do it! the fact that its adjustable is really awesome too. btw charles just out of curiosity is it s13 or s14 specifically made applications or is it universal one bar fits all 240s 89-98 kinda thing? btw just wanted to mention i got mine in the mail the other day and its top notch quality too!
Old 11-06-2004, 07:59 PM   #18
DriftingXJDM
Leaky Injector

DriftingXJDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn everytime I read this I really want one... do you still have this? if you do I will send you a money order. are this for S13/S14 or is it just for one car? thanks
Old 11-06-2004, 08:06 PM   #19
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Okay I tried to install my bar today, and found that the nuts on the tension rods are on there too tight. I tried using two impact guns but they both sucked... I couldn't break the nuts loose with my ratchet either . It should have been an easy install, it's just that there is a lot of flex due to the rubber bushing in there, and I have little leverage laying under the car. Anyone else experience this? I'm going to see if I can rent or borrow a higher torque impact wrench tomorrow.
Old 11-09-2004, 12:57 PM   #20
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, we have them in stock they are for both S13/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftingXJDM
Damn everytime I read this I really want one... do you still have this? if you do I will send you a money order. are this for S13/S14 or is it just for one car? thanks
Yes, we have them in stock they are for both S13/14

Old 11-09-2004, 01:03 PM   #21
CPARKPowertrix
Zilvia Junkie

We usually use air tools for the installation of the tension rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88
Okay I tried to install my bar today, and found that the nuts on the tension rods are on there too tight. I tried using two impact guns but they both sucked... I couldn't break the nuts loose with my ratchet either . It should have been an easy install, it's just that there is a lot of flex due to the rubber bushing in there, and I have little leverage laying under the car. Anyone else experience this? I'm going to see if I can rent or borrow a higher torque impact wrench tomorrow.
We usually use air tools for the installation of the tension rods. The tension rods come with the locknuts to ensure they do not come loose. Some do not like using them and just use the stock nuts as they have a bit larger base on the nut. (your preference/one is not better than the other) If you do use the stock nuts, make sure you torque them to 80-85 ft-lbs. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Old 11-11-2004, 01:52 PM   #22
AzNCmB
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
AzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond reputeAzNCmB has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AzNCmB
is this gb still going on?
Old 11-23-2004, 03:27 AM   #23
snp_ethan
Zilvia Member

snp_ethan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to snp_ethan
Ji. Im interested in the bushings and spacers, but how hard arre thye to install? ive heard its a bitch to get them done, so, my question is, do you have any manul for installation ro something? I have an S14, what is the shipping to 90019, im sory if you answered any of these q in the thread i just coulnt read them, please PM me with this info, since i write a few msgs and i loose track of all of what i wrote
Old 11-23-2004, 08:58 AM   #24
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
Charles-
I would like to place an order for the chrome finish front tension rods and your power brace bar, shipped to 49009, Kalamazoo, MI. Oh, for an S13 please.

Please reply with a total cost, and I can paypal you the money asap.
-ben
Old 11-30-2004, 12:04 PM   #25
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
How much shipped for the power brace,and RUCA bushings for an S13 ? (23237, or 23831 if it matters.)

Thanks.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:23 AM   #26
drift_time

drift_time is an unknown quantity at this point
still for sale?
Old 12-16-2004, 05:41 PM   #27
snp_ethan
Zilvia Member

snp_ethan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to snp_ethan
do you have any instructions on how to install the bushings? i've heard its a real pain and I am really short on cash so I was thinking bout doing it myself
Old 12-16-2004, 09:01 PM   #28
ihmeg
Zilvia Member

ihmeg is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ihmeg
gb still going ? if so i'll take an s13 tension rod
Old 01-03-2005, 07:55 PM   #29
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc
Bah! I just bought a NISMO Power Brace too!
sell your powerbrace. ill buy it.
Closed Thread