Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:47 PM   #301
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Jackson, if HTM happens, can I staff HTM? Imma be up there on Sunday so...
yeah of course.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2008, 08:02 PM   #302
805-240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Jackson, if HTM happens, can I staff HTM? Imma be up there on Sunday so...
since your gonna be there you should drive i mean you are doing night event so that makes two more balcony's under your belt
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 08:54 PM   #303
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I don't have money, or tires...
Old 05-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #304
tanks13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
tanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of lighttanks13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tanks13 Send a message via Yahoo to tanks13
yo im not gonna be able to make it any one want my spot pm me or text me 323 514 5109
tanks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #305
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
For whatever reason you paid for your spot but can not make it, please contacting me before selling your spot.
Contact Jxn first tank. I'll be first in line if I'm able to get some money together.

On a sidenote, anyone wanna buy a SOHC Injen intake? Help me make it out here damnit!!
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:28 AM   #306
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanks13 View Post
yo im not gonna be able to make it any one want my spot pm me or text me 323 514 5109
sorry tanks, someone already has that spot.
I'll transfer your funds to the july event. July is the last time transfer. There will not be a refund after july's event.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #307
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dont worry teddy...you and I are in the same boat...no money...no tires...going to be staffing! its cool...laughing at drivers go off the course is a blast! we should bring an umbrella....
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #308
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
So is HTM going to happen?
Old 05-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #309
805-240
Zilvia Member

805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection805-240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I think it is

Last edited by 805-240; 05-25-2008 at 04:15 PM..
805-240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #310
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Do it! I got confirmation that I have that day off!
Old 05-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #311
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Do it! I got confirmation that I have that day off!
If I get that other sentra, I'll sign up. And my dad said ok. Now my mom just has to agree.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #312
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha! kids........ ::sigh::
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:48 PM   #313
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so many beginners wanna go, maybe you should allow more beginners and make the advance drivers list shorter, just a thought
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #314
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKim0901 View Post
so many beginners wanna go, maybe you should allow more beginners and make the advance drivers list shorter, just a thought
im already doing that.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #315
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha! kids........ ::sigh::
how old are you?? lol
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #316
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
haha...almost half your age! jk
Old 05-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #317
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackparade View Post
haha...almost half your age! jk
Old 05-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #318
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
The Contest Rules

THE CONTEST
June 7th, day event, Balcony, WSIR

So we usually try and have a contest every event. Winners usually receive some sort of discount on upcoming events. This time around, I, Eric Castro am running the competition. And we will have a cash prize.
And how do I do this?? All entrants will pay a $5 entry fee, so the winner gets the purse. The size of the purse depends on the number of entrants. (the $5 fee is considered a donation for legal reasons and gambling laws)

The contest will be a offshoot of the cucumber and sword trick.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBsyBjQuX6E[/ame]

Except, there is no way we are putting a weapon on your cars. or am I wanting to pick up vegetables off the track. So we will use the foam tubes that you use as flotation devices in the pool. We will be using a suction mount for the foam tube/(sword) on your hood. And one sticking up out of the top of a cone for the cucumber.

This is a ALL experience level contest and is designed to be a more even playing field. All drivers will be competing against each other, no segregation for experience level.

1.The foam tube will give you a much larger chance to make contact because of the length.

2.This is also a slower drift than the usual full course contest.

3.Its also a single corner drift.

This contest will most likely take place during the lunch half hour and extend a little after if we need more time to finish. So please plan to eat before or after if you are entering.

*ALL CARS that have paid are expected to be on the track at the start of the contest till they're eliminated.

*The $5 entry fee needs to be paid on the day, up to an hour before the contest.

*Round 1 ,Each car will receive 3 passes to begin with. Cars that make contact on 1 of the 3 runs advance.

*Round 2 will only give cars 2 runs. Cars scoring 2 hits will advance. In the case that only one car makes 2 successful passes, that driver is the winner. In the event no driver makes 2 successful passes. Drivers making one successful pass advance.

*Round 3 is back to 3 passes leaving the car with the most successful amount of passes the winner. In the event of a tie, drivers with the highest tying score advance.

*Round 4 / Sudden Death In the event that anyone makes it this far, it will be back to back sudden death runs. cars missing the target are eliminated.

*There will be no warm up runs for anyone.

The cars will be staged in small groups of 3-5 cars depending on how many suction mounts we have. Drivers are expected to make a pass, come back around and pull right back up to the line. Eliminated Drivers may not exit the course till the end of the round. This event will move very quickly. Cars that have mechanical problems will be disqualified. Runs that have understeer or loose drift are considered misses.

Last edited by ericcastro; 05-26-2008 at 12:05 PM..
Old 05-25-2008, 11:54 PM   #319
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
haha thats awsome!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:56 PM   #320
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Entrant number 1: Mark Fernandez
Old 05-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #321
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Yeah, should be alot of fun. And much easier for the newer guys out there to have a fighting chance. Most people can single corner drift. By removing the transition part of the contest, like we usually do. Everyone should be able to do well, and feel good about thier efforts. the contest should have very few spinouts as well as a quiker/short course which will help speed it along.

plus someone gets the purse. Could be $30 with only 6 entrants, or could be $100 if most of the guys enter. the $5 is designed to make it affordable and fun for everyone.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:57 AM   #322
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ill do it! im down!!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #323
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
eric, so there would be two competitions? beginner and advance, correct?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:42 AM   #324
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
the castro strikes again!

fabulous idea. sounds like loads of fun....!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 03:48 AM   #325
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
the castro strikes again!

fabulous idea. sounds like loads of fun....!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, you like loads huh...
Old 05-26-2008, 03:54 AM   #326
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection

Still don't know what tires to run for grip. Blah... at least for drift I'll just use my generic shitty tires that were on my S13 SEs on my rikens. Maybe the ST-115s (used) on my S14 SEs will do for right now.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-26-2008, 04:04 AM   #327
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

I'm hoping I can sell a few things and get a spot for this =/. Help me sell my seat and VLSD!
Old 05-26-2008, 04:05 AM   #328
DreamN
Post Whore!

Seat? why are you selling your bride? thought you liked it?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 05-26-2008, 04:09 AM   #329
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Yes I did, or do, but I have shit to pay and I need to sell it. And it'll help me make it to the track. Priorities. I can always buy another seat some other time. Get me?
Old 05-26-2008, 04:15 AM   #330
DreamN
Post Whore!

understandable. well hopefully you get a buyer for it. Put it on SoCal Drift as well if you haven't already.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD