Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-16-2019, 04:53 PM   #91
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Love this car entirely, so much good stuff.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:52 PM   #92
-kenny-
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
-kenny- is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
While I was in there, I installed my gktech grip knuckles that have been sitting on the shelf since this winter. I got an alignment this morning, and overall the car feels really good, much more responsive. However, With the geometry correction obviously the wheels don't camber in as much during suspension compression, which kind've sucks and now I have to run about 4.5* of camber up front to make the wheels fit. Oh well.

]
Been trying to find more info on the grip knuckles. how much did it push your wheels out? My specs on my wheels are almost maxed out so I wanna see if it's worth it to get them
Btw your ride looks awesome.
-kenny- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 01:29 PM   #93
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looking great dude! loving the ganadorxTE37 combo :insert wink emoji here:
Old 03-22-2020, 07:49 AM   #94
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Not much for an update. Sometime last year I put on a Radium Fuel rail to replace the OBX rail. This winter I was browsing facebook and saw an Xcessive intake manifold to replace the Godspeed intake manifold, and I jumped on it.

It looked a bit cleaner in the pictures, but after a little research, a brass wire brush and some WD-40 cleaned up the cast aluminum pretty well.

I ordered some of the cast velocity stacks from Xcessive as well. I'll never know if they provided any gains, as I have 0 comparison data (which is fine with me) but I figured they are a proven "Help" in almost every application, so why not. Everything went over to Travis and he welded them in. Now, before anybody asks. Yes, I'm aware Xcessive offers a molded velocity stack plate that sandwiches in between the plenum and the runners. I couldn't stand the fact the black line in between. It drove me nuts. It drives me nuts people use Red / Black RTV to seal these manifolds. CLEAR RTV EXISTS FOR A REASON.

Also, I fucking hate polishing.

The weather has been super nice here sporadically, so I already have about 600 miles on the car this year. Which is rad, because usually we're lucky to be street driving in the middle of April.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:27 AM   #95
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Nothing to crazy happening, just some stuff in the last week or so. Aside from that, just been driving the car about every day that I can, been cruising a lot due to covid and nothing else to do.

After a long wait, my new seats finally showed up. It really bothered me having name brand everything, except for seats. So I finally sourced some seats i've always wanted.

My engine harness has always bothered me. It was never a big deal because you basically can't see it, and all the real ugly shit was hidden under the carpet. Truth be told, it bothered the fuck out of me. I always had modded stock ones, at one point I had a semi gutted/modded/re-wrapped stock harness which made me a feel a touch better, but I swapped back to an OEM one I modded (have to wire in LS coils, AEM IAT/MAP to every harness for my set up), but I knew I was finally ready to fully commit to this project. After spending some money with wiring specialties, I acquired another virgin KA harness and began the project. EVERYTHING I don't use is removed from this harness. It was shortened right about 3 feet and just about every connector was replaced. Having finished this project, If I did it again, I would do it slightly differently, but im very happy with the results. Also, to make life easier, I added an additional 6 pin connector by the connectors for the fusebox to plug in things that stay in the car (That I would previously have to depin every time I took the harness out, which wasn't often but still annoying) So I have the power/1 ground for my coilpacks, the fan trigger wire, and the wire from the wideband to the standalone, and 2 open pins If I ever need anything in the future.

The harness I pulled out VS the harness I made:

Under my carpet before:

Under my carpet after:

Last edited by tuzzio; 06-06-2020 at 10:13 AM..
Old 06-05-2020, 10:46 PM   #96
G33kin

G33kin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
been cruising a lot due to covid and nothing else to do.
Cruising cures everything.
G33kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 03:02 PM   #97
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Last night we got the first big snow fall of the year, which means the 240 is officially away for the season. I clocked 11,650 miles (exactly) this year and couldn't be happier. For the most part, the car was really good.

My old downpipe never fit as nicely as I wanted it to, as it was originally made for a different manifold and turbo set up. Bought a bunch of stainless stuff, and Travis welded it all together. It seems like everytime I do aggressive burnouts it would kill a brake booster. Hopefully moving it away from the booster and switching to a skinny S14 booster will help. With the v-band in the middle, its incredibly easy to assemble and disassemble.

Once the cooler weather hit, I wanted to change my thermostat. I had a Mishimoto "race" thermostat which opened at like, 155* if I recall correctly. I wanted an OEM temp which I believe is 175 so my heat actually worked well all the time. When I removed the thermostat housing I was surprised with what I saw. I imagine the malfunctioning thermostat played a large part in why the car never built temp when I was below 60 or so degrees. Replaced it with a Gates unit from Rock Auto.

My old bash bar sat weird, as a ton of adjustments have been made to the car since it was originally made, so Travis set me up with a new one. Much better fit and finish

When the weather got cold, the car started acting up and left me stranded twice. I believe the distributor was going out, so I replaced it after getting rescued and have since acquired another spare.

For about a year now Jordan had periodically mentioned he wanted to shoot my car. The stars finally aligned and we met up one Saturday morning to hit some foliage. Fall photos are some of my favorite car imagery, and he did an incredible job with these ones.

Old 12-18-2020, 08:40 AM   #98
TollieLifted
Leaky Injector

TollieLifted is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

This is the new background on my work computer. Heckin' awesome!
TollieLifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:01 PM   #99
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Those shots are incredible, the fall really makes the car's features stand out.

whered you get the recaros from?
Old 12-22-2020, 08:01 AM   #100
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Those shots are incredible, the fall really makes the car's features stand out.

whered you get the recaros from?
Thanks for the kind words. People don't understand that fall is really only ACTUALLY awesome looking in certain areas of New England for like 2 weeks a year. This year was an exception.

I got the seats from a seller a few friends got me in touch with via instagram (as I don't have instagram). I can't actually remember the persons user name but if I did, I would not recommend them. I paid a premium (that I was okay with) based on the seats being MINT. I would not call them mint by any means. Maybe an 7 or 8 out of 10, and they fucking reeked like cigarettes. I was given a few excuses and was told its common parts from Japan smell like smoke, as its really common in that area of the world to heavily smoke, which, in my opinion is bullshit. Its someone from CT who has a connection in Japan and gets stuff sent over. I just left it alone because it wasn't worth the time. Overall i'm happy with the look of the seats in my car.
Old 12-25-2020, 09:53 PM   #101
relaxamigo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
relaxamigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I remember seeing this thing on KA-T.org. Great that you re-did and smoothed out the tubs, makes the engine look like it's cradled in there all tucked away! The skinny booster is a great upgrade, you're gonna love it
relaxamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 01:56 PM   #102
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Car is looking good! Is that a RHD z32 brake master you're using?
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 06:22 AM   #103
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Car is looking good! Is that a RHD z32 brake master you're using?
Originally yes it was, this year that one was acting questionable, so I replaced it with a early 90's pathfinder unit from rockauto. Don't have to mess with the fittings, direct bolt on, and its basically the RHD equivalent.
Old 05-28-2021, 01:28 PM   #104
tuzzio
Post Whore!

For the past few years, some stuff about the front end of the car has bothered me, along with rock chips and such. I finally bit the bullet and had it repainted. To make a long story short, I had a phone number saved from 2013 for a guy selling a Berhman / Wise square front bumper brand new. I hit him up this past summer and he still had it brand new in the box, so I went and scooped that up. I had gotten a smoking deal on a front 4 piston Rotora big brake kit through the homies over at Subimods, so I couldn't pass that up. I ordered the calipers in black, but you know I wasn't going to let that happen.

My painter called me and said the car was finished, so we scheduled a day to pick it up. Still being plagued with an intermittent spark issue I thought was fixed, we went and grabbed it with my F150 and a trailer. I was super pumped. The Berhman bumper is slightly more aggressive than the aero bumper, and its something I didn't know the car needed. I don't think i'll ever go back to the aero bumper after having this mounted on the car.

On our way home, going through an intersection at about 45MPH, a lady decided to drive between my truck and the trailer while she was at a blinking red light. I'm unsure what her thought process was, as I made it a point to let the cops handle it. Too old to be telling people i'll kill them, ha. My truck and 240 are "fine" aside from the fresh paint being covered in coolant and misc small car parts from the impact, her car on the other hand was not. And my buddies trailer is fucked. Honestly, this was the best worst case scenario.

By the time the car got home, I was so irritated I just pushed it in the garage and decided to work on the intermittent spark issue in the morning.

Morning came, and I was out in the garage. Travis came by and we started to just wiggle all wires that have to do with spark. Wiring for the coilpack relay, wiring for the coils themselves, and finally the car had spark randomly. We decided to run the car, and try to see if we could get it to lose spark. About 10 seconds into it running, I noticed it had no oil pressure and shut it off. I noticed the pan was dented pretty bad in the sump area, so I pulled it off, banged the dents out and still no oil pressure. Having been down this road before, I ordered a whole new front cover from rockauto, and OEM pump gears / cover / relief valve. I also ordered a new pick up, but the old one was fine.

I brought the whole cover to work prior to taking it apart and x-rayed it to see if the relief valve was stuck open, and it was not. I however believe the pressure relief valve failed and was stuck open. it was oddly scored when I removed and inspected everything which is slightly concerning. I don't think my first 2 were shimmed, and relief valves come with shims. This one is shimmed now, so we will see what happens.

As it turns out, the intermittent spark issue that left me stranded twice was just a shitty crimp at a connector I used when I build my harness. Irritating, but its nobodies fault but my own. Once the car was running, I installed the Rotora big brake kit. I am very satisfied with this purchase. Its hard to explain the difference between these and my Z32 front brakes, but these just feel more predictable. They feel firmer, more planted, but not stiffer. It seems as though they take less energy to work better (I assume the larger surface area of the pad plays the biggest part in this)

The homie djnoway taking sunset pictures:

Powersteering pump has been whining for a few years. Finally decided to replace it with a remanned unit...can't imagine why it whined.

I also noticed I had a bad front passenger side ball joint. So I ordered new control arms and had my buddy press in S14 balljoints, since I run S14 knuckles.

Yesterday I finally installed my matching rear Suspension Techniques sway bar. Pretty simple. Fits nice and comes with bushings and endlinks.

Aside from that, i've just been driving it as much as possible. I think I have 1,700 miles on it so far. I won't name names but, one of my friends bought a dyno, and theres a pretty good chance this thing will actually get a dyno tune this year.

Last edited by tuzzio; 05-28-2021 at 03:50 PM..
Old 05-28-2021, 03:29 PM   #105
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Awesome update

Always wondered if we have the same color code on our cars, do you remember what color it is? Is an OEM Nissan??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2021, 03:49 PM   #106
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Always wondered if we have the same color code on our cars, do you remember what color it is?
Toyota actually. Paint code is 1G3 Magnetic Metallic Grey.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:11 AM   #107
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Holy close call batman with that Subaru! Glad everything is okay!

Man it's satisfying doing your own wiring, but going back and finding mistakes is never fun. Been there plenty of times.

Typical Leakimoto quality in that thermostat! I had one in my RB and while it didn't fail, it would never allow the thing to get to any kind of operating temp hah.

Good stuff as always man, looking forward to seeing what this thing makes. Quite a few products you can use to protect your booster, from tapes to hard shields. It never hurts to add double layer heat protection!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 10:58 AM   #108
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:

Aside from that, i've just been driving it as much as possible. I think I have 1,700 miles on it so far. I won't name names but, one of my friends bought a dyno, and theres a pretty good chance this thing will actually get a dyno tune this year.

Tell Oaks I said Hi

One of his boys bought my VET INtake manifold a few weeks ago lol. Small world
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 08:03 AM   #109
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Holy close call batman with that Subaru! Glad everything is okay!

Man it's satisfying doing your own wiring, but going back and finding mistakes is never fun. Been there plenty of times.
Believe it or not, thats a Hyundai Kona. And definitely frustrating mistakes, especially when they leave you on the side of the road. If I built another harness, I'd do it slightly differently, but overall i'm happy. And if thats the only issue I run into, It's a win in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Tell Oakes I said Hi
One of his boys bought my VET INtake manifold a few weeks ago lol. Small world
I SAID I WASN'T NAMING NAMES...haha.
I assume it was JP who bought the intake manifold. He's wild with those SR set ups, thats for sure.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:07 AM   #110
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Nah. It wasn't JP. But been chatting with him before he went "all in" on the machine shop gig and is now nuts deep in SR builds

Its another guy who works for WS it seems. Has a white S13, SR, big turbo, drifter.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 06:07 PM   #111
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Mid summer update:

Car went on Jimmys dyno. I was a nervous wreck, but overall, I couldn't be happier. I personally think this dyno reads high, but what do I actually know. The car never went on a dyno because I don't care about numbers. its always been about how the car feels, and overall effeciency. This set up has to be really close to pushing the limits of 93 octane pump gas. The car was starting to lean out up top, and after some discussions we decided to pull the guts out of the cheap $20 fuel filter I put in it 7 years ago and the lean spot went away. Travis had this issue with his 2J, and I just never did anything about it because my set up always worked. So, I have a proper aeromotive 10 micron filter on the way. I am extremely lucky to have Jimmy as a friend, and that he wanted to spend his time with my car.

Old 07-05-2021, 08:05 PM   #112
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Jimmy is good people, and those are great numbers. Happy for you my dude!
Old 07-05-2021, 09:57 PM   #113
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
That Chipotle shot gets me wet~

Are you gonna black out the top portion of your headlight lenses?
Old 07-07-2021, 09:53 AM   #114
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I guess this is cool or whatever. <3
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2021, 08:48 AM   #115
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Numbers look right to me, and 300lb-ft of torque before 4000rpm is always good!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2022, 12:08 PM   #116
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Due to zilvia being down, things may be a little out of order.

Following up on the last update, I did indeed replace the fuel filter:

Shortly after, I replaced the carpet with a black carpet from stockinteriors. I opted for the mass backing, and while a tedious task, I couldn't be happier. Made the interior feel so much better. The second photo is a photo before I finished fitting a lot of trim panels, was heading to a spring BBQ.

It always bothered me my TE37's never had center caps, so I had Precision Speed LLC (Can be found on facebook / instagram under that name) make me some custom o-ring seat caps. They came out beyond my expectations. Very lucky to have such a talented business so close to me.

The summer basically looked like this
98 degree day hanging at lock city drift:

Old 03-23-2022, 12:29 PM   #117
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Continued from post above ^

In the fall, I misjudged angle while crossing some train tracks, like an idiot. This was an expensive fuck up.

Luckily, my body guy is good and was able to fix everything, including the fenders even though I have a spare set of OEM metals. Some of the pictures from the previous post are actually from after the repair. That about rounded out 2021 for me. I put over 8,000 miles on the car, and drove it until the week before Christmas. Couldn't be happier.

My friends are too generous, and Carter and Lane both gifted me prints for Christmas of the photos they had taken of me car. If either of them either see this, I love you both immensely and cannot thank you enough.

Lane Snapped a few more film photos as well.

At some point, I realized my RLCA bushings were toast. I got a pair from a friend, removed the bushings / ball joints, sand blasted them at work, and powder coated them in my buddies driveway. Very pleased with the results.

Knowing I was already going to be in there replacing stuff, I took advantage of GKtech sales on black Friday, and ordered up new E-brake cables and the bracket. Nothing was "wrong" with mind, but for the low cost of new cables over 30 year old Z32 cables, the piece of mind is nice. I test fitted the bracket, and it was real close to the drive shaft.

A quick flipping over gave me tons of room.

Installed the RLCA as well. Superpro bushings and moog ball joints.

Previous bushings were not happy.

I had gotten a Moroso battery box, as my previous set up I did when I was 22 always bothered me. Then it turned into one of those "While i'm in there" projects as I had a can of POR15 around.

It's a relatively gutted trunk, and nobody sees it but me. But its kind've always bothered me, and i'm very happy with the results.

While you're in there...better do the front wheel wells to..

So basically, thats where the car is at. Waiting on new SPL RUCA's, and doing fluid changes as its about 240 season here. Hopefully zilvia sticks around. Cheers.

Last edited by tuzzio; 08-17-2022 at 04:51 AM..
Old 03-23-2022, 01:45 PM   #118
crash n' burn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
crash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura aboutcrash n' burn has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
How you like installing those superpro bushings as opposed to say..ES? if there's a difference. I was really trying to scoop some up when I did my refresh a few years ago but nobody stocked them stateside.
Old 03-23-2022, 03:49 PM   #119
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash n' burn View Post
How you like installing those superpro bushings as opposed to say..ES? if there's a difference. I was really trying to scoop some up when I did my refresh a few years ago but nobody stocked them stateside.
Honestly, they were super easy to install. Grease both halves, stick em in, and drive the center sleeve in with a regular vice. Since they’re halves the sleeve wants to naturally push them outward, so putting them into the subframe required some interesting muscle, but overall not bad at all. I never have I stalled ES bushings personally but I purposely chose these for ease of installation and removal (if needed) in the future. I ordered these and they came a few days later.

Also, never put 1 & 1 together on your username til now. Hi Pat!
Old 06-15-2022, 12:25 PM   #120
cerealwars
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
cerealwars is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Damn dude, the quality of work and dedication is really amazing. Nice to see that there's a few cars around still really being cared for. Love seeing the mileage updates each year, that's something to be proud of. Getting me motivated to finish my 1UZ swap.