Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 08-15-2023, 07:13 AM   #1
maplelaurel

Trader Rating: (0)
maplelaurel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can I post about my sr20 c33 in build threads?

Hello, new here because of how active this forum is. I've used the site many times but have never posted or made an account.

My question is, can I post about my sr20 c33 here in the build threads? I've always wanted a site to share my struggles, what i've built and maybe help others with what i've learnt along the way, and this is one of the last remaining forums that hasnt seemed to die yet.

Might be a stupid question, just wasnt sure as it seems like mostly a silvia site
maplelaurel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2023, 07:36 AM   #2
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Perhaps you'll be welcomed via the SR20 connection! Ha. C33 is that Cefiro? I just looked it up - Nissan Laurel. I need to make myself a build thread too. You may have finally given me the right encouragement xD

This forum still steadily lives on ^_^
Old 08-15-2023, 08:34 AM   #3
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do that shit. Keep the forum alive. And build something cool.
tuzzio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 08:53 AM   #4
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yeah dude post it. Just make sure you're familiar with image resizing and stuff.

There's plenty of skylines, X chassis, etc. in there and it's all good. A C33 is just a crewcab S13.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 08:24 PM   #5
maplelaurel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Perhaps you'll be welcomed via the SR20 connection! Ha. C33 is that Cefiro? I just looked it up - Nissan Laurel. I need to make myself a build thread too. You may have finally given me the right encouragement xD

This forum still steadily lives on ^_^
Gotta try keep at least some forums alive, facebook has killed forums and doesnt have the same vibe and knowledge as forum enthusiasts I reckon.

Thanks for all the fast enthusiastic replies!
Old 08-15-2023, 08:26 PM   #6
maplelaurel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
Yeah dude post it. Just make sure you're familiar with image resizing and stuff.

There's plenty of skylines, X chassis, etc. in there and it's all good. A C33 is just a crewcab S13.
Il try not to bombard the forum with huge photos
Old 08-15-2023, 11:01 PM   #7
maplelaurel

I have submitted a forum build thread, realised ive posted the photos way too large and thats probably why the thread hasnt been accepted. Is there any way for me to fix this? I found the image testing thread and used it to figure out how to post photos. Thanks
Old 08-16-2023, 06:11 AM   #8
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplelaurel View Post
I have submitted a forum build thread, realised ive posted the photos way too large and thats probably why the thread hasnt been accepted. Is there any way for me to fix this? I found the image testing thread and used it to figure out how to post photos. Thanks
In my experience, you can resize the photo by pixels on the image hosting site and it will eventually correct it on zilvia since the coding is pretty simple and zilvia is just embedding what is hosted externally.
Old 08-16-2023, 06:20 AM   #9
maplelaurel

Quote:
In my experience, you can resize the photo by pixels on the image hosting site and it will eventually correct it on zilvia since the coding is pretty simple and zilvia is just embedding what is hosted externally.
Yea pretty straightforward now, I made a new thread just to check, but yea I definitely have to wait for moderators Been patiently waiting all day for it to go live and havent seen any update yet.

Old 08-16-2023, 06:59 AM   #10
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

I think most mods are on the US west coast. it's only 6AM there right now at the time of me sending this.
Old 08-16-2023, 07:10 PM   #11
maplelaurel

Quote:
I think most mods are on the US west coast. it's only 6AM there right now at the time of me sending this.
I think it's my fault for not posting a comprehensive finished version of my thread, il have to spend a day actually making a complete thread.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:22 PM   #12
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I approved and merged both of your build threads for you to edit and continue updating. Thanks for keeping the forum interesting and alive!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 01:15 AM   #13
maplelaurel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
I approved and merged both of your build threads for you to edit and continue updating. Thanks for keeping the forum interesting and alive!
What a legend! Didnt think it would get approved for lack of content. I appreciate very much and will update frequently. Thanks!
Old 08-17-2023, 06:58 AM   #14
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Wink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplelaurel View Post
What a legend! Didn't think it would get approved for lack of content. I appreciate very much and will update frequently. Thanks!
Wooo! Let's get ittttt. I made one too #Yay for contributing