Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #1
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Unhappy Self-Esteem HELP!

OK I've been arguing with friends of mines they say I have low self-esteem. Tell me what you guys think. I have the DGAF attitude. I'm not the best looking fella there is but, yet I'm sweet with the ladies. Most girls tell me I look hot, yet I don't like that I prefer handsome and such. Well I look at myself different. I think that I don't look as good as they say but, still I couldn't careless of how I look.

How does that put me in the self-esteem chart? I've already searched google for this crap but no dice.

Help...

http://www.utexas.edu/student/cmhc/b...m/selfest.html

Thats where I looked for this.

I'd post a picture but have none ATM.
1ZlowZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #2
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
i think it is depend on how you talk and interactive with other people. one of my friend he is short and fat but he had fling with more girls than cars i ever had. i realized because he is very sociable and been intelligent.
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:20 AM   #3
MaD1337M3DRiV3r
Zilvia Junkie

MaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond repute
just get a hair cut, spike up your hair, get some nice dressy shirts that sorta fit tighter and hit up some clubs/raves... i told that to one of my friends and now he's a chick magnet... Also helps to get a BMW lol
MaD1337M3DRiV3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:32 AM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
OK I've been arguing with friends of mines they say I have low self-esteem. Tell me what you guys think. I have the DGAF attitude. I'm not the best looking fella there is but, yet I'm sweet with the ladies. Most girls tell me I look hot, yet I don't like that I prefer handsome and such. Well I look at myself different. I think that I don't look as good as they say but, still I couldn't careless of how I look.

How does that put me in the self-esteem chart? I've already searched google for this crap but no dice.

Help...

http://www.utexas.edu/student/cmhc/b...m/selfest.html

Thats where I looked for this.

I'd post a picture but have none ATM.
First off, if girls tell you, you look hot. Fuck don't get bummed. lol. They give you a compliment and you just beat yourself up over it. Hot is hot. Trust me if a Women says your hot you got nothing to worry about, Hot equals handsome in a womens eyes.
Plus you say you don't look as hot as what they say, but then you say you don't care how you look. Thats bullshit. If you really did not care it would not be a big deal to you.
I think you need to get honest with yourself. Plus you need to start complimenting yourself. I know it sounds wacky but when you do care about yourself you feel better. Plus the more you are happy with yourself the more people are happy with you.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 12:35 AM   #5
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
so what are you saying your major self asteem problem is.....?
looks?
personality?
etc.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:52 AM   #6
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
First off, if girls tell you, you look hot. Fuck don't get bummed. lol. They give you a compliment and you just beat yourself up over it. Hot is hot. Trust me if a Women says your hot you got nothing to worry about, Hot equals handsome in a womens eyes.
Plus you say you don't look as hot as what they say, but then you say you don't care how you look. Thats bullshit. If you really did not care it would not be a big deal to you.
I think you need to get honest with yourself. Plus you need to start complimenting yourself. I know it sounds wacky but when you do care about yourself you feel better. Plus the more you are happy with yourself the more people are happy with you.
This is one more time I agree with you, But I do feel like this sounds like a on going problem for you for some time now. I really do think you should seek professional help if it gets alittle more out of hand. Im on the same boat as you. I beat my self up for everything I do. And I had to seek help. I really hope you feel better by tomorrow.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #7
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Well I couldn't careless how I look but, something I see in myself doesn't look right. Personality I have no problem with. I have a problem with the way I talk and when I choose to talk. I only really communicate when I know somebody, if I don't know them then I usually just listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftkng951 View Post
so what are you saying your major self asteem problem is.....?
looks?
personality?
etc.
EDIT: Sort of weird asking this. Tell me what you guys think.

Old 04-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #8
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
You just need a new haircut.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M[/ame]
Old 04-13-2008, 01:17 AM   #9
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah kinda gay lookin but......oh well.

shave the lil mustache and change your style.

nothing major.....
Old 04-13-2008, 01:20 AM   #10
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tops* View Post
You just need a new haircut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

The fucked up shit is that douche bags like this do exist. ahahahahah Its funny because they can only get girls if the girls are drunks. ahahahah They look ridiculous.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:39 AM   #11
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
might be that unibrow homie.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #12
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

I don't have a unibrow or a mustache. I'll look for a better picture.

Old 04-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #13
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Well I couldn't careless how I look but, something I see in myself doesn't look right. Personality I have no problem with. I have a problem with the way I talk and when I choose to talk. I only really communicate when I know somebody, if I don't know them then I usually just listen.

EDIT: Sort of weird asking this. Tell me what you guys think.

Id pee in your butt
Old 04-13-2008, 03:38 AM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
prolly the way you dress?? super baggy?

dont sweat it man ur still a baby u got the rest of ur life
Old 04-13-2008, 03:44 AM   #15
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
charisma. end thread

ps. smile bro, dont always gotta concern yourself with looking hard. just be yourself and obviously if the ladies already say youre hot, then its all good. all i can say is dont put the pussy on the pedestal and base your esteem off others. be yourself and have fun man
Old 04-13-2008, 03:57 AM   #16
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
self esteem builder - go to the gym.. forreals
while everyone else is drinking beer and gettin wasted partyin *not good for the body*, your out pumpin iron and workin out, then go out casually every so often =p
you get a lil older in your 20s and realize how stupid some of that shit is.

I shaved my head for a while, it got really good feedback from females, but my homies didnt like it.. lol
Now i keep it just keep it short and clean trim, low maintenance.

hmm one of my friends linked me this forum b4 it might help u with the self esteem
http://www.pick-up-artist-forum.com/
Old 04-13-2008, 04:05 AM   #17
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
get your weight up!, EAT BIG, LIFT HEAVY
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 04:06 AM   #18
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

I don't dress like that anymore... Those pictures were taken well over a year ago. I wear more tighter fitting clothes. Hair pointing forward in a spiky position. I like what you guys said but still haven't quite answered my question. In what I said the first post. Is that low self esteem or alright self esteem?
Old 04-13-2008, 04:08 AM   #19
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Quote:
I don't dress like that anymore... Those pictures were taken well over a year ago. I wear more tighter fitting clothes. Hair pointing forward in a spiky position. I like what you guys said but still haven't quite answered my question. In what I said the first post. Is that low self esteem or alright self esteem?
i don't know, let me see your wrists
Old 04-13-2008, 04:21 AM   #20
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

My wrist are clean no cuts or anything except for one trying to take off the heat shield on my 280zx went a bit deep. =/
Old 04-13-2008, 09:11 AM   #21
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
I don't get serious very often..but..

Your 21 man. Its very rare that people know who they are at 21. When it comes to failure, look at it as a learning opportunity. Don't beat up on yourself, learn, move on. Everything only gets more complicated as you get older. This is the only way your gonna grow.

Ladies love one thing more than any in a man. Chicks can dig the ugliest of dudes if the said dude has confidence.
Confidence is huge. Ladies panties drop if you can show them that without a doubt you are "the fucking man" and can handle any situation that might be bestowed upon you. They want to feel secure.
They want a shot caller.

A lot of women don't know the difference between confidence and downright stupidity.
The broads you attract with a new haircut are trash. Dress cleanly, enjoy intelligent conversation, be yourself and the right ones will come to you.

So get out there, get your game straight...AND IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO:

Get your ma to pick ya up some more muscle milk.lol.

Last edited by Dirty Habit; 04-13-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Btw: Owning a Z puts you on shot calling status automatically.
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:23 AM   #22
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

you look like my uncle termite
Old 04-13-2008, 09:39 AM   #23
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Real confidence comes from passing through life's challenges, basically being refined by "fire." I'd suggest getting involved in some sports where you are pushed and challenged, preferably something with a shit load of adrenaline.

Hit the gym, get off your ass. Go make something of yourself.

This last couple of days I have been involved in a moot court competition at my lawschool where you argue any number of issues in front of a panel of judges. Talk about nerve racking. But you know what, I made it. I survived that fire and ended up doing pretty damn good in the competition. Keep in mind, I'm just a grease monkey with no public speaking experience whatsoever.

If you don't know what kind of sport or competition to try, give paintball a shot. Nothing like running around shooting people.

And stop making threads like this or complaining about what a loser you feel like. Nobody really cares that you're crying in the corner, get over it.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:48 AM   #24
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzillarb View Post
Nothing like running around shooting people.

Are you sure this is something you want to tell a kid with low self-esteem?

Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #25
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Dude. i'll fuck you.

no homo tho.

maybe a little.

EDIT: and the broad you're with.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #26
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Habit View Post

Are you sure this is something you want to tell a kid with low self-esteem?

HAHA... good point bro.

But hey, better on the paintball field than anywhere else!
Old 04-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #27
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
you want 1 miyon dorra?!

do you want instant self esteem?! do you want instant charisma?! GET YOUR DICK PIERCED. nothing says "bitch, get over here and buy ME a drink!" like a 00 prince albert bangin against your kneecap.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #28
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
just be yourself and dont worry about it. as long as you're a good person and treat people with respect everything will fall into place. remember........ there are a lot of shit people out there.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #29
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Get a better job, then spend all the money on your car.

You'll stop caring about women, and your self-esteem will rely solely on how you view your car skills.

You'll also get in more fights with people on the internet. This is a good thing.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #30
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Just be yourself.
You're thinking about this way too hard.
As long as you are comfortable with your style and your image than its all good. Don't change yourself because of what people think.

Seriously, as long as you are respectful, understanding, and can hold a decent conversation with a lady then its all good.(Or at least that is what I look for in a guy)

Just enjoy yourself.
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote