Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-12-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Guy attempts to scam shop out of 16 grand!

Guy takes his 'moms' car to a shop to get it worked on with all sorts of stuff, paint, turbo n such. The bill is carried up to 16K and he doesn't want to pay and, wants his car back.

ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER - Tampa Racing
Old 08-12-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I hope he doesn't owe money on the car. Car loan > mechanic's lien, or at least I think so.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #3
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It wasn't his car to begin with, it was his moms. His mom was behind 2 payments. It gets better n better as I read along.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:58 AM   #4
g6civcx
Post Whore!

g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
It wasn't his car to begin with, it was his moms. His mom was behind 2 payments. It gets better n better as I read along.
That shop is SOL. The lender will repo the car unless the shop can pay off the loan.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #5
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Hahaha this story reminds me of a guy i work with.

He took his mom's car to jiffy lube to get his oil changed and transmission fluid changed as well. And he didn't want to pay for it the bill came out to like 2 grand. They didn't even let him take his cd's and stuff out the car until he payed the bill so he just left it there and got himself a 87 cutless lol

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #6
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm sorry, how does an oil and trans fluid change come to 2 grand?
Old 08-12-2008, 09:09 AM   #7
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
A mechanics lien would erase the current loan, the problem is the car is worth 5k less than whats owed
Old 08-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #8
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98koukile View Post
A mechanics lien would erase the current loan, the problem is the car is worth 5k less than whats owed
Is that how the law works in FL? In my state the mechanic is required to contact the lienholder to work it out. Most likely the lienholder will sue the shop in court and let the judge decide.

Let's hope that the bank either pays the money or let the shop have the car.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:43 AM   #9
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
I'm sorry, how does an oil and trans fluid change come to 2 grand?
Psh I dont know he took it in to get it check he said something was up with his transmission it was a 91 honda civic. It was also a auto and he was driving it like if it was stick so they had to take out the transmission and checked it out. But he thought it was just going to need a oil change. Im not 100% sure he took it to jiffy lube it could have been to Midas.

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:49 AM   #10
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by g6civcx View Post
I hope he doesn't owe money on the car. Car loan > mechanic's lien, or at least I think so.
nope mechanics lein > car loan

Just got done with a guy who brought in his cummins to get the engine replaced.. melted a piston with one of those banks super controller things... So we pulled the engine, rebuilt it, and reinstalled it.. and the guy would never come get it... turned his phone off and just left... about a week or so later bank of america called wanting to know if we knew where the truck is.. told them what was up and they brought over a cashiers check for the bill and picked it up... they may just write off the car though since he's got a 16k bill on a 6k car.. this was a 6k bill on a 16k truck..
Old 08-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #11
CA18_S13
Zilvia Member

CA18_S13 is a well-known jackass
Kid got owned. HAHA. If he could only afford paint why did he order all the engine work and audio stuff. Kid is retarded and a Scammer for days. The threads on that one site keep me weak for days.
CA18_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #12
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
I feel bad for his mom. Heart attack in the midst of all this. Who knows if her son caused it. POS son FTL
Old 08-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #13
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
I feel bad for his mom. Heart attack in the midst of all this. Who knows if her son caused it. POS son FTL
agreed.....
Old 08-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #14
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
That shop doesn't sound very professional.

Although it is the kids fault for not paying.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #15
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
I just wanna know... What fucking shop would do that much work on a car over such a long period of time without getting paid???????

"Like, here's 100 bucks to get you started, can you do $16k worth of other shit? I'll be on by to pick it up later."

Partially the shop's fault. They shouldn't have done all that work without having the kid pay for and cover all the materials they were using at least.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:31 PM   #16
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
thats what I was thinking too
Old 08-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #17
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
so they didnt have his signature? thats not good. I got a feeling this dude will get his car back, but only be able to drive 30 feet before a bolt of lighting kills him.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #18
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

wont the bank take it ? Because he is far behind his payments.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #19
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
nope mechanics lein > car loan

Just got done with a guy who brought in his cummins to get the engine replaced.. melted a piston with one of those banks super controller things... So we pulled the engine, rebuilt it, and reinstalled it.. and the guy would never come get it... turned his phone off and just left... about a week or so later bank of america called wanting to know if we knew where the truck is.. told them what was up and they brought over a cashiers check for the bill and picked it up... they may just write off the car though since he's got a 16k bill on a 6k car.. this was a 6k bill on a 16k truck..
This is complicated. I hope it doesn't go to trial or the shop will lose for sure.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:06 PM   #20
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection

looks like a cracker trying to live the superstreet magazine dream
Old 08-12-2008, 01:11 PM   #21
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
this kid is an idiot... i mean to be able to search his name and get a SCAMMER page for the first listing is something.. LOL..Epic fail.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #22
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
wow, kid fails pretty hard.

a celica of all things.

reminds me of somebody i know.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:26 PM   #23
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
what a POS, dude needs a cock meat sandwich from buba.

kyoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:35 PM   #24
g6civcx
Post Whore!

I don't see the mother taking any significant part in this so it will be hard for the shop to get a mechanic's lien.

Either way somebody will lose out on this deal. Either the shop or the bank will lose. There is no winner here.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #25
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
If I owned a mechanic shop, I'd require payment up front for EVERYTHING

I don't care if its an oil change or a full engine rebuild

It sucks when you see people bite off more than they can chew

That shop isn't really thinking though if they did $16k of work up front without any kind of deposit, or anything

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #26
slw240sx
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (4)
slw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant futureslw240sx has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slw240sx
a friend of mines shop had this kind of problem with a customer. Customer paid to have some head work and cam install done all went great he paid his bill picked up his car. he was warned that the transmission wouldn't handle the new power levels if he beat on it.
He beat on it broke the trans. He towed the car to the shop had the owner of the shop start work on it by tearing it down, wanted to have his full coverage insurance pay for it. The shop owner told him its a very small chance it will work, customer told him do it any how he can afford it. Well insurance company refused the claim. the job was complete before the word came back. My friend had a 3800.00 work order for his customer. the customer refused to pay it blaming him on the fact that he told his insurance company the truth and not something they would cover. The car went into storage away hiding from the owner for 6months. The customer had his dad use a Union attorney from his work and they sued him for violations of the fair consumers act, he had given a copy of the work order but not a writen estimate and did not have signatures on either paper work. He hired a lawyer a shitty lawyer and he ended up settling and paying the customer 3K. He was endanger of being sued and having to pay out over 20K in damages, his lawyer refused to go further with the case telling hi he will loose it, i could have tried his case better...

I am a similar situation also. but mines not as urgent.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:30 PM   #27
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
dam that sucks.. alot of honest people tryin to make a living and dumbfuck kids who dont wanna pay for shit
Old 08-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #28
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
You know what, that guy just put himself in a very dumb situation...and i dont care what anyone else says about what his bank can/cant do or what anyone says they can cant do...its prolly gonna end up in court

Similar thing happened to me, and the bank was threatning to take it to court with the shop. And no, it wasnt my fault. Either way, the kid is an idiot, and i feel for him mom....hope things work out for him...

btw i guess the rules for a mechanics lien are different for every state.....lol, still the kid is dumb..
Old 08-12-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
A fucking Celica?

Are you serious?

A fucking automatic Celica?

Wow...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:16 PM   #30
Mi Beardo es Loco
Nissanaholic!

Location: A place where boob jobs ruined the best thing about being a fat chick.
Mi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfectionMi Beardo es Loco is close to perfection
sounds a LOT like someone on here with about 5,000 posts, so everytime I point out that this guy is a fucknut, my post gets deleted.

But I hope this kid gets made an example of.
Any of you guys watch gay porn?
Mi Beardo es Loco is offline   Reply With Quote