Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:05 AM   #1
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Psychologist questions

I have a couple questions, I haven't been able to find answers on google but, if I go to a psychologist on the first visit will he give me a note and tell me whats wrong with me or do I have to go multiple times? If I do have to go more than one time can anyone give me a number of a real psychologist or a doctor or somebody that will write me a note on first visit, or just a note without having to talk to me or anything. Needs to be a legit doctor incase they decide to call he will confirm that I've visited.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
What are you trying to do, pull a scam?

You just aren't diagnosed.

You have multiple checkups.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:24 AM   #3
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
So what's wrong with you crazy?
Old 09-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #4
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute1ZlowZ has a reputation beyond repute
Its to help my dad with his immigration things, my mom, teachers, family have said they noticed a lot of change in my behavior, grades and stuff on me since my dad was sent to Mexico, now he's going to get a Visa, since his residency thing was canceled or something. My parents say I'm not as social, I don't want to go to school since I'm homeschooled, I get angry real quick. Not as physicial anymore blah blah blah, I have a heart murmur but I can't get a note saying that its bad and getting worse since it got better from when I turned 15 to now. Help? =]
Old 09-22-2008, 12:40 AM   #5
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Also, the note needs to be done by November which is when his next visit to the Visa thing is which why I can't do multiple check ups since we also need to visit my grandparents they're not doing so well...
Old 09-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
are you in legal trouble? this is what it sounds like to me. with any psycho visits...youre merely evaluated for for a first visit. ive seen many therapists throughout my childhood. nothing is solved on the first meet. what are you getting at really. what are you trying to accomplish?
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:54 AM   #7
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ZlowZ View Post
Also, the note needs to be done by November which
You have the entire month of October and a few days left in this month. I think that's plenty of time for you to have a proper evaluation.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:57 AM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Smoke a J, put your penis in a beezy, and grow up.

You're a teenager... Aren't we supposed to have weird attitude changes?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:04 AM   #9
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
i think i was diagnosed on the 2nd visit. but i kinda already knew what i had. (trichotillomania w/ compulsion.) so i told him what i thought i had, and after askin all those questions and observing me, he made his decision.

you should go any way. you never know. sometimes going to them, really helps you out.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #10
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
You don't need medical terms to know what's wrong with you. It's all just a big business, in the end you'll still have to deal with your problems yourself.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:11 AM   #11
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Smoke a J, put your penis in a beezy, and grow up.

You're a teenager... Aren't we supposed to have weird emotions and attitude changes?
You're missing the point. I don't know how it all works, but I believe he's trying to get a doctor to verify that the fact that he dad was sent back to Mexico, it is effecting him in a negative way therefore a judge or whoever would be more inclined to grant his dad whatever he needs to come back.

I sorta did the same thing, I exaggerated a situation to get out of a lease and I got out of paying $850 for breaking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Eh I didn't care to read his reasoning.

Now I care even less.

glws
Old 09-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #13
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
^ Post whore somewhere else then.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 01:28 AM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
^ Post whore somewhere else then.
The way I see it is this is no different than someone asking for a smog job on the boards.

Just like if anybody did know of a Psychologist who would rush you through or not properly evaluate you for your own personal gain I don't think anyone would want to out there Pyschologist as someone who would do it anyways. It seems like it runs the lines of being illegal or at least fraud and should be treated in the same manner.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:34 AM   #15
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

^^ As far as I know, he's not trying to fuck the system and he's only trying to rush it because he has a certain amount of time that he needs to be evaluated by, and he just wants it to be done with as soon as possible. If everyone has noticed a change in him like he said, and can substantiate it, then it wouldn't really be illegal. Now if he was faking it, that would be different. The OP needs to explain how exactly him being diagnosed with something will help anything.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 01:39 AM   #16
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
The OP needs to explain how exactly him being diagnosed with something will help anything.
Exactly. I think almost everyone goes through periods where they act different, do things they usually wouldn't, eat more or eat less blah blah. Especially if you have extenuating emotional stress.

Is it because of an underlying condition? Probably not. Who the hell wouldn't be distressed if their dad got deported?

What exactly do you have to prove?
Old 09-22-2008, 01:43 AM   #17
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Who the hell wouldn't be distressed if their dad got deported?
What exactly do you have to prove?
I don't think a lot of people can relate to his situation, therefore you can't try and compare person A who's stressed because gas went up, and person B who's stressed because their dad was deported.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #18
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Reason we need this is to show that my mom my little sister and I need our dad. My dad left 3 years ago, about 2 1/2 years ago my lil sis started waking up crying asking for my dad and stuff, asking why she doesn't have a dad and many other kids do. I don't thin I should list all the problems we've gone through since my dad left since these are just the tiny ones.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:56 AM   #19
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

What exactly would it prove? There has to be some sort of technical name for it.. I have an example only I can't think of it lol. Fuck.

Quote:
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 AM   #20
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
aside from the other two bickering. i would say find a psych near you and set up multiple a week visits, to speed up the process of a diagnosis. i just hope you have medical insurance because without it, it will be expensive.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #21
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

Something like we aren't a good family without my dad which is true, we couldn't make the house payments without my dad which is true, its not really to prove anything since the person that interviews my dad reads why we need him and stuff, if he thinks its bad enough to go back he'll give him the Visa if not my dad won't be able to apply for Visa for another 10 years then everything my parents worked for, their business the house which was foreclosed was for nothing. Just me my sister and my brother is all they'll have left of the 20+ years they've been living and working here.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 AM   #22
ESmorz
Post Whore!

^Medical insurance would be very beneficial.

You will have to do multiple visits. No one who respects their license would do it over the phone. Call around some offices. See whats up.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:08 AM   #23
C. Senor
Post Whore!

idea flashed. if you have medical insurance and you see a specific doctor. you can ask them if they have a psych dept. i went through my doctor, luckily the hospital i go to has a psych office. super easy. check things out. hope everything works out some how.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:14 AM   #24
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

I'll try and talk to some psychologist tomorrow morning and see if they can do a one time thing since my mom already knows whats wrong with me. I have no any kind of insurance so I guess it will be pricey. I'll let you guys know what happens.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:38 AM   #25
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
try and kill yourself... thoughts of suicide... and like formulating a plan on how to kill yourself or even your whole family.. that'll get you into the "depressed"column fast. infact look up one of the popular drugs. Zoloft comes to mind. Find who makes it and they'll usually have a "test" online... It's usually 10 questions that you rate yourself 1-5.. 1 is not feeling it... 5 is feelin it hard core... try and get a 35 total score.. if you bust into the 40's you may get psyc ward.. If you really feel this way then get help.. if you just want to get into the country then try whatever.. remember every lie can blow up in your face hard core..
Old 09-22-2008, 07:55 AM   #26
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
Going to a shrink to be "diagnosed" really doesn't work that way. What if the shrink finds out that you are normal? What then? A psychologist isn't going to throw out a bullshit diagnosis because they have to back it... and they aren't going to do it quickly either.
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 08:20 AM   #27
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Are you saying your dad was deported or just left your family on his own?

If he was deported, hell, we have cooks at work that are deported all the time. The last one was back to work in 6 days, its not hard to get back into the country.

If he left and you are trying to convince him to come back, I wouldn't count on that either. My best friend's dad left the family and it really genuinely fucked him up, he was going to the psych twice a week, on all kinds of meds, but it didnt do a thing to bring his dad back.

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 09:26 AM   #28
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
What your looking for is illegal, and could cause one to lose his licensee.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #29
1ZlowZ
Zilvia Addict

My dad left voluntarily meaning the immigration people said you have 60 days to leave to country or in the 60 days we will go raid all you properties until we properly deport you and 30 days in jail. Ofcourse he left voluntarily, he wants to come back legal, he's never been illegal in the US. Everything that my family says is wrong with me is true. We're not lying about anything.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 PM   #30
renegade_ewok
Zilvia Junkie

renegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to beholdrenegade_ewok is a splendid one to behold
Are your parent psychologists? No? Then they can't make a diagnosis, they have no knowledge in that field. Say they have knowledge all you want, psychology is deeper than you think, trust me, I know.

What does you dad being deported and you having issues have to do with each other?

If you are going to a shrink to find out whats wrong with you, your under false assumptions. You go to correct whats wrong with you. They aren't going to tell you whats wrong with you on the first visit. Don't like it? Tough, they have the Ph.D and you don't and how else are they going to make money?
renegade_ewok is offline   Reply With Quote