Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Local Auto X Event Pix

Took some shots, figured ill come share them...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thought this would be received better in Motorsports.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #3
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Thanks Barry, wasnt sure where to stick this honestly...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You guys are lucky. We still have a good month I think before our first event. And that event is called the "hardcore event" because the track is usually covered with ice/snow and the temps are still in the low 40's.

I don't participate...

Nice pics. How'd you do?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
No problem.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:08 AM   #6
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
looks like a good event.. everybody with tuned imports in nashville never goes to autox. they just go hard park and talk about how fast their cars are.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #7
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
You guys are lucky. We still have a good month I think before our first event. And that event is called the "hardcore event" because the track is usually covered with ice/snow and the temps are still in the low 40's.

I don't participate...

Nice pics. How'd you do?
He didn't run apparently cause he didn't have tires or a helmet however that's no excuse cause I told him he could use mine since I obviously won't be using it.. No tires? He coulda borrowed those too... Hell he coulda taken my car if he wanted too as I obviously won't be using it...

Who's zenki Silvia?

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

One of the many lurkers we have out in ZY. 93 Mustang or some crap like that...cant remember off the top of my head. Well i thought it was gonna be drift fest all day so I didnt bother. I didnt really care to find out, figured I was just gonna go up to hangout and take some shots honestly. I wish I got these longchamps the day before....

CLICK HERE!!!