Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2020, 12:32 PM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bucks started off ballin the first quarter and slowly fell apart the rest of the game. That last quarter was pretty rough. They’ll regroup.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:07 PM   #62
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Heat bringing that trophy home!
Old 09-03-2020, 04:53 AM   #63
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Milwaukee is not playing like the best team in their conference.
Or Miami is doing a bangup job of punching above their weight class.

And I write too!
Old 09-03-2020, 07:59 AM   #64
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Yeah from the looks of it, that could be a 7-game series. Miami's role players are all effectively doing their roles.

The two game 7's in the past couple of days were more defense-driven aka more fun to watch. LAL vs HOU would be a more fun to watch match-up anyways.

LAC vs DEN also might be a fun series to watch.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:23 AM   #65
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
If Houston is willing to live and die with small ball, LeBron and AD will both average 30+ point double doubles in this series

And I write too!
Old 09-03-2020, 09:31 AM   #66
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
If Houston is willing to live and die with small ball, LeBron and AD will both average 30+ point double doubles in this series
Yeah I'm calling lakers in 5 on that one.

Clips in 7 (could be way off on this one, i actually don't know how these two match up)

Celtics in 6

Bucks in 7
Old 09-04-2020, 07:08 PM   #67
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Look, if the Bucks didn't wanna win, all they had to do was say that

And I write too!
Old 09-04-2020, 08:23 PM   #68
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Honestly they look like a different team. Their heads don’t seem in it.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:26 PM   #69
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Damn
If the Lakers didn't want to win a championship, all they had to do was say that

And I write too!
Old 09-06-2020, 08:27 AM   #70
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Time for Giannis to leave Milwaukee? I'm thinking he'll go to Toronto.
Old 09-07-2020, 11:06 AM   #71
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So the Lakers figured out that they are the Lakers and the Bucks needed a miracle to live another day.

And I write too!
Old 09-08-2020, 11:22 AM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
Time for Giannis to leave Milwaukee? I'm thinking he'll go to Toronto.
Fucking better not. All this damn money these owners and city put into this trash franchise because of him.
Old 09-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #73
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Fucking better not. All this damn money these owners and city put into this trash franchise because of him.
Times have changed... Y'all better get ready for the jersey burning parties.
Blame the franchise though. Jason Kidd shouldn't have been let go and "Giannis or bust" should not have been the game plan.

And I write too!
Old 09-08-2020, 07:47 PM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Well that sucked.

Go Pack Go.
Old 09-09-2020, 05:53 AM   #75
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I went to sleep at halftime. LeBron had 29 and "only" finished with 36?

And I write too!
Old 09-09-2020, 08:11 AM   #76
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

AD took over offensively and Rondo somehow became a 3-pt shooter. Lebron played D because no one else was. Big win. Last night's game was Houston's "give it everything we've got" game.
Old 09-10-2020, 12:26 PM   #77
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It seems Boston has positioned themselves directly on the precipice of embarrassing themselves.

And I write too!
Old 09-15-2020, 04:09 AM   #78
OliverCarrie

OliverCarrie is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, I'm still rooting for the Celtics to win this year, Denver at close second.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:50 AM   #79
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

One thing is for certain, Boston will not be able to play down to Miami. The Hear are either playing like they have nothing to lose or Milwaukee was never what they were crowned as.

And I write too!
Old 09-15-2020, 10:39 PM   #80
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Ahahaha fuck the Clippers. Let’s go lake show! As much as I’m glad the Clippers lost, they would have been an easier opponent for the lakers in the WCF. However, the nuggets will
Be fun to see jokic and Davis.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:24 AM   #81
OliverCarrie

OliverCarrie is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, Jokic vs Davis. That's what I call battle of the titans!
Old 09-16-2020, 04:23 AM   #82
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Damn
The Clippers spent all that money just to wind up still being the Clippers in the end.

And I write too!
Old 09-16-2020, 08:53 AM   #83
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Damn big respect to Murray after witnessing this playoff run by Denver. That Clippers is real though I love it hahahaha.

Lakers in 5 though.
Old 09-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #84
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
The 07-08 Nuggets were the team that really got me into the NBA
Hoping they can get some redemption for the 2009 matchup

Jokic is a superstar, love to see a center dominating like that
Old 09-17-2020, 06:53 PM   #85
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

If the Celtics mess around and blow this game you can stick a fork in them.

And I write too!
Old 09-17-2020, 07:39 PM   #86
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Heat up 2-0.....
Old 09-17-2020, 08:39 PM   #87
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofs View Post
The 07-08 Nuggets were the team that really got me into the NBA
Hoping they can get some redemption for the 2009 matchup

Jokic is a superstar, love to see a center dominating like that
Davis is going to have the better performance I think. We play better d on the perimeter than clippers did. He won?t have as many uncontested 3?s as he did the last two series.
Old 09-18-2020, 12:00 PM   #88
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Davis is going to have the better performance I think.
Probably true, I went on Basketball Reference and saw AD averages 29ppg against Jokic in his career

Pretty sure he dropped 50 on them not too long ago too. Nuggets deserve to be there though, I'm hoping for a good series. I'd also love to see JR get some run in this series, he played in the 09 one!
Old 09-19-2020, 03:08 AM   #89
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

The Nuggets were clearly outplayed last night. I don't see this lasting long at this rate

And I write too!
Old 09-19-2020, 06:13 AM   #90
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

So lover lining, 2 time Giannis MVP.