Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:03 AM   #91
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Old 02-05-2008, 02:18 AM   #92
DriftinAndy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftinAndy is making a name for him/her selfDriftinAndy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to DriftinAndy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alindeman1989 View Post
Dam you good. How long does a drawing like that take?
it depends man, like the wolverine vs juggy took me like 2hrs, but some of the girl sketches take me like 40 mins...it all depends, on how much detail it has....im glad you guys like my shit!
Old 02-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #93
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Man, thats some serious stuff.

I wish i dedicated as much time as i do to other random crap for drawing.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:18 AM   #94
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Modeled in Maya 8
Rendered with Mental Ray and Final Gather in 3Ds Max 9

Render times @ 1:30/0:30/1:00

heiyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 09:21 AM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
That is so rad! What's your backround?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:12 AM   #96
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^
That is so rad! What's your backround?
2 yrs in college in digital multimedia tech, consisting of web, flash, design, video, motion graphics, traditional art, traditional animation and finally, 3d animation

Took the optional 3rd year consisting completely of 3d production.

Before college I took a couple multimedia classes that introduced me to photoshop and 3d studio max. Good thing too, otherwise I would enrolled in the less awesome computer science program.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #97
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
2 yrs in college in digital multimedia tech, consisting of web, flash, design, video, motion graphics, traditional art, traditional animation and finally, 3d animation

Took the optional 3rd year consisting completely of 3d production.

Before college I took a couple multimedia classes that introduced me to photoshop and 3d studio max. Good thing too, otherwise I would enrolled in the less awesome computer science program.
Awesome work. Please feel free to share more.
Old 02-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #98
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Awesome work. Please feel free to share more.
No problem Boss!

This one was modeled back when I graduated from highschool in 3ds max 6 [yea old school]

Rendered by my friend Liem in 3ds max 9 using vray.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #99
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
here is a painting i did for my wall. Its 8'x3'. i just needed something big but couldnt afford to buy anything. So a DIY :)

Its in my room now. That picture is at my old house. And I also painted the wall.

And light drawing/ light grafitti I did awhile back.
We were just camping and having fun. My GF daughter. her uncle walked through the background, hence the light streek. But i dont like to cheat, so no CS2 to take it out.

ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #100
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68

Gohan: exausted after super kamehameha Vs Cell

Venom: The Madness

Wolverine: slicing and dicing

Ok this one is interesting, basically wut im depicting here is Vegita withing himself, the eye is Vegita, and in his Eye u see one of his many struggles to be the best

Trunks looking down upon himself

Rurouni Kenshin: different poses

Venom once again

something i cooked up, basically depicting how u change when u grow up, ur influenced by everything around u

closer picture of the previous, corry for the crappy camera

Beautifull but deadly, Samurai Women, yes this is my own creation ^_^

Midevil Spawn: will try to take better pix later

i drew the top one first on scratch paper, and wanted to redraw it in my book in color

enjoy

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:24 PM   #101
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Some video I just found, Its London freeze !

I personally love the idea, As if time had stopped, its awesome, I would have loved to be there

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS65a-RKTQk[/ame]
Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #102
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
And the grand central freeze (1st vid of the kind)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo[/ame]
Old 02-20-2008, 10:00 PM   #103
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #104
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dirty Habit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #105
Beebo
Leaky Injector

Beebo is an unknown quantity at this point
wallpaper i made for myself. modeled in cinema 4d, rendered in cinema 4d and photoshop.

painting i did for my 2 year old niece. (she like butterflies) still working on my paint shkills :P
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:43 PM   #106
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
heres some paintings I did for fun. They are 24"x36".

sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #107
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Some of my recent art:

Angela: unfinished

Medeval Spawn

There is a huge lack of models or people willing to sit and be drawn around here so I have gotten into a really bad habit of taking photographs of people when they don't know it and drawing from that. Art students know why this is looked down upon.

One of my ex
photo:

Sketch:

For any serious artists out there who enjoy doing human sketches or nudes I suggest reading the book The Undressed Art by Peter Steinhart. Its a great book and helps get over some stigmas and myths.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:01 PM   #108
Mr. Camshaft
Zilvia Member

Mr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Camshaft
Slick is

Mr. Camshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:38 AM   #109
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
I think grafitti is such an amazing art form. I never understood how they could have such control and form such complex designs with nothing but a spray can. Much respect to legit grafitti artists
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:17 PM   #110
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

MOAR FROM ME:

And here's a teaser of what I'm working on:

Old 02-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #111
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
those are sick!
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #112
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future

Camera phone and photoshop

The cover story of my life.

Chrisuan - 2008 - Survival Mode - CSKulls
myspace.com/chrisuan - my graphic design profile

Last edited by suaknee; 03-28-2008 at 12:23 PM..
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:51 AM   #113
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #114
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Looks like a ship from Alien. That's BA.

It sucks I can only draw organic things. I have a hard time with cars, planes, buildings, etc.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #115
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Man I totally forgot about this thread, and I have been drawing a bunch of stuff.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:04 PM   #116
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe

lost the rest of my work, in my moms car wich was broken into and stolen

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:33 PM   #117
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
I made this as a cut and past in MS paint like 2 years ago.

SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #118
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
eighttrackart on deviantART

buy some so I can eat?
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #119
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

i love 300!!!

3dsmax scanline
Old 10-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #120
Leo-kun
Zilvia Member

Leo-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Here are a few of mine.

Yes, I drew a Civic. I wanted to try something new.

They look a little weird, because of the scanner.
Leo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote