Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-02-2009, 09:31 PM   #91
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
im so mad just went to 7-11 for slurpees to be ready for the fight tonight and all the flavors were watery
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2009, 10:28 PM   #92
Sarra

Trader Rating: (0)
Sarra is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was going to pick one up after the exhaust install on my Subie today, but I have no money at the moment... Payday monday, so I'll get a 102 oz slurpee and destroy half of my brain or something.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #93
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
its finally warm enough to get slurpees here...

may the brain freezing begin.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #94
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection

Plus "Apocalyptic Ice".
Quote:
This blood-orange Slurpee® drink flavor awakens the machine in you with a sweet, citrus taste.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #95
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I just had some terminator today while i was working on my car
Old 05-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #96
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I picked one up on my way home from El Torro. Man it was hot out there. I got burned bad. =( The slurpee made it better though. I had a clear cup with the terminator tinted top. haha. They are pretty cool.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:02 PM   #97
Sarra

I found a dollar bill and a dime in my car, so thanks to my WRX, I had a Slurpee today.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:19 PM   #98
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
The new terminator flavor is really good!!!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:14 AM   #99
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
gachk! I just had one today with the candy straw.. I swapped it right away for an extra-wide cappuccino machine straw. But not before the mandatory top-off slurp and refill... mm hmm aint nothing wrong with that!
Old 05-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #100
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Yeah I'm gonna give the Terminator flavor a try later.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:34 AM   #101
boozels
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
boozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to allboozels is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i miss the mutant berry flavor.
Ish was bomb

t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com t-apc.com
boozels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #102
napaKAliboog
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I remember something about mountain dew killing sperm...
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:54 PM   #103
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
cool.
I remember hearing that when I was in 6th grade or 7th grade.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #104
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks

woman size i know, i was on my bike.
berrylime x terminator flavor colab.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:25 PM   #105
Sarra

Quote:
Originally Posted by napaKAliboog View Post
I remember something about mountain dew killing sperm...
It was a Yellow food dye they used in it years ago, and stopped using (I think).
Old 05-06-2009, 12:43 AM   #106
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn, i haven't had a slurpee in ages. I was addicted to these through middle school and high school. My mom made me stop because i'd get like moody.

I haven't had one since then..... i'm an asshole now, and addicted to sunflower seeds.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:45 AM   #107
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
crazy flavors will continue

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:54 PM   #108
Brian
Post Whore!

should i get a slurpee today?
Old 05-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #109
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
brian got a Banananator today
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #110
Brian
Post Whore!

yeah

Banananator is pretty good.

posi rep your way...
Old 05-06-2009, 08:02 PM   #111
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'm tempted to roll out now and get a slurpee (a drink, not the blowjob) an get some pizza!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:04 PM   #112
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
I'm going on a slurpee run.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #113
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarra View Post
It was a Yellow food dye they used in it years ago, and stopped using (I think).
you're talking about yellow 5. it's in everything and does nothing to your balls.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:52 PM   #114
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
you're talking about yellow 5. it's in everything and does nothing to your balls.
Yeah, i remember people saying this a way way back. They told me not to drink Mountain Dew (which i never did anyway) because it would make my ding-a-ling smaller.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:24 AM   #115
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
I still haven't had a chance to try the Terminator flavor yet.

I miss Dragon Fruit
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #116
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i'm going to get one right after class. i'll update with flavor
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #117
DrftSLowHomIe!!
Zilvia Addict

DrftSLowHomIe!! is an unknown quantity at this point
im gonna get one during my lunch im sooo pumped cant wait lol Update with flavors
on a side note why are the collectors cups sooo small?? they need a man size one lol
DrftSLowHomIe!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #118
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
I would like to try Gingerale Slurpee....I havent seen the Sunkist one for awhile now....
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #119
Sarra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
I never had to worry about that, so I didn't really pay much attention.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #120
Brian
Post Whore!

Oh Sarra, That's SO you....