Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:19 PM   #31
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ungghhhh I used to play so much!

Modded autococker with E GRIP (so old) and other shit like regulator and barrel, that gun gave me nothing but problems.

I then got an ION that thing was sick, all it needed was the halo b to feed it and it shot pretty fast.

Haven't gone in years, it was so expensive.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #32
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
i own a Ion but i only touched it once...... why? brokeeeeeee ass hell!!!!!!!!! and i had this gun for 2 years

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:33 AM   #33
808_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future808_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
shit man, havent been in 3 years.
why? maybe cause it was sooo god dam
hot

-makua[ace]
808_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 AM   #34
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Shoot, I still have my autococker too. Never had enough money to get a E-Blade or Grip. Debating on selling it or not could use some tires and such.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:05 AM   #35
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
shit i went in july when i was home on leave, definitely missed it but the cost is definitely not missed. was funny how crazy some of the electros have gotten and for the cheap, like 200 dollar ions with upgraded boards doing 22 bps no problem. Autocockers and angels aren't as popular now as they used to be, timmys and smart parts guns are where its at along with other new names in the game. i dunno if it'd be worth getting back into but maybe just to play around with who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 09:41 AM   #36
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is my brother-in-laws place we play paintball. A SWAT guy owned it at one point and him and his buddies shot everything up. It's a field with a path down the center riddled with old cars, farm equipment, and other random debris. It's kinda dangerous, but damn is it perfect for it.

Old 09-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #37
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
I used to play and was pretty hardcore into it. Played mostly out of hollywoodsports worked as a gun tech specializing in autocockers out of i&i sports then ultimate motorsports paintball. Got lucky and captained a team called last dragons and played xpsl and psp

im in the red gettin owned i was the last guy left in the scrimmage

used to build tune and program these things ground up. some of the fastest cockers to exist. My personal gun was the black and red one.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:30 AM   #38
backroadtouge
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
backroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the roughbackroadtouge is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ooo i had a gen x 3 cocker, i never got into electrics because i know i would dive and breaklike, 200 bucks in parts with my luck. Also build a automag with a warpfeed and xvalve, threaded insert for autococker barrels...68/45-4500 tanks... all the pads, several masks...jeez i have a ton of crap i dont use anymore....wonder what all i could get for it! haha

drifting and cars replaced my playing paintball every weekend through highschool!

お金も腕も、何も無い・
backroadtouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:39 AM   #39
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
i use to play all the time and then it just became too expensive so i just stopped
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #40
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
man, exitspeed, that is pretty sick. i really wanna play in an urban environment, i think that would be pretty awesome! i heard awhile back theres somewhere in VA that has an urban course, trenches, all sorts of stuff but i could never find it
Old 09-15-2008, 12:36 PM   #41
ESone3
Zilvia.net Advertiser

ESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of lightESone3 is a glorious beacon of light
I've was hardcore about for the last 2 years then started a shop and stopped this year. Was thinking about selling the gear but I would hate to want to get back into it and buy it all back again.

PMR rail w/ ulra light barrel. Was going to get a new board, but no need.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #42
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartTheTouge View Post
man, exitspeed, that is pretty sick. i really wanna play in an urban environment, i think that would be pretty awesome! i heard awhile back theres somewhere in VA that has an urban course, trenches, all sorts of stuff but i could never find it
It is pretty awesome.

It's cool crawling through the interior of a car and then you start hearing the paintballs hitting the metal body.

You just have to watch out for all the broken glass, and sharp metal everywhere. If you tripped and fell and landed on something, you'd be fucked. Probably literally.

Here is a google maps view of the area. It's approx 1/4 mile long and about half as wide. It's hard to tell from the pic, but it's actually a valley. So even though it looks like it's right next to the freeway the freeway is actually about 30ft higher then the ground you play on.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #43
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I used to love playing woods games. Never got into it hardcore, but damn was it fun.

Shot my friend smack in the nut once. Then shot him in the side of the neck like 30 minutes later. He didn't like me much that day.
Old 09-15-2008, 01:13 PM   #44
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
i use to play... not so much anymore
ZenkiGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 07:16 PM   #45
carlosncdi
Zilvia Member

carlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nicecarlosncdi is just really nice
i use to play a lot but then i go my s13 coupe and there was no time or money do play anymore.
carlosncdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 08:48 PM   #46
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
funny this came up.. i used to be hardcore into it, on a team etc.. i had a dark angel lcd when they first came out (what was it, 2001?)

i hadnt played for at least 4 years, until this past weekend i went out and played walkons with a few buddies.. and man.. i really miss it! as soon as i got home i was on ebay and the pb forums looking for a dark angel lcd again.. haha
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:59 AM   #47
vapor_skank
Zilvia Member

vapor_skank is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vapor_skank
i wuv paintball!

been out of it for a little cause i was away at bootcamp, but getting back into it. to bad houston wast cancelled
vapor_skank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:09 AM   #48
MrFixIt
Zilvia Member

MrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enough
^^^ lol. So west coast...

Me:

We run this...
MrFixIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 01:19 AM   #49
vapor_skank
Zilvia Member

lol what i dont look agg enough for you? haha
Old 09-16-2008, 01:22 AM   #50
MrFixIt
Zilvia Member

MrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enoughMrFixIt will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vapor_skank View Post
lol what i dont look agg enough for you? haha
It's alright. It's not your fault.

Everyone knows So-Fla is where it's at.

Old 09-16-2008, 06:58 PM   #51
vapor_skank
Zilvia Member

Yeah cause i hear about so many good teams that play out there..

ever heard of Raza Park?
Old 09-16-2008, 07:02 PM   #52
MrFixIt
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapor_skank View Post
Yeah cause i hear about so many good teams that play out there..

ever heard of Raza Park?
Haha dude, chill... I was just givin' you a hard time...

I used to go on chrono300 all-the-time. That picture is dope as hell. Even us east-coaster's used to frequent that site.

Paintball Love?

Plus, it's funny, but "So West Coast" is a positive thing out here.
Old 09-16-2008, 07:58 PM   #53
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
well after getting the itch the other day, i picked up a early angel lcd with a 68/4500 on a drop forward for 150 shipped today looking forward to playing some more
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #54
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Just make sure you dont get shot in the neck, that shit really really hurts, and right bellow your belly button too.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:00 AM   #55
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i used to play
wouldnt use any gun but an autococker
had a chrome 05 super stock planet eclipse pink lady nexux cocker
and this shitty phycho ballistics cocker i modded every thing
e frame and all
i miss em

i tried to come back into the game with a pos ion
hated it and sold it
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 12:33 AM   #56
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
I PAINTBALL...

Old 09-17-2008, 12:34 AM   #57
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
one of my coworkers found the field i was talking about.. looks like i will get back into it sooner than i thought
Old 09-17-2008, 12:43 AM   #58
njd07
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (14)
njd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfectionnjd07 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via MSN to njd07
im going this weekend...cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
njd07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #59
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dude we used to play paintball wearing cargo shorts, Shoes, and snowboarding goggles.. -no shirt- we also had Co2 powered bb gun wars.
Shit hurts when it hits bare skin. HURTS BAD WHEN THE PAINT IS FROZEN! Hell it can knock ya on your ass if your close enough. Shit left scars for WEEKS!
We did some dumbass shit. But it was fun.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #60
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^^^lol i did that same shit.

never played on a team, was invited to last summer, just too damn busy.

nothing like playing when its 20 degrees out and the paint freezes in the hopper. I played mostly in the Black hills (forest terrain) and out on a friend farm (awesome urban setup)

never had a good gun though
driftking777 is offline   Reply With Quote