Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #61
sonomadrifter
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the roughsonomadrifter is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Matt, I didnt know you played. I have a bunch of gear I need to get rid of.... such a waste..

I worked at a Paintball store that had two locations after school in high school. I learned a lot about guns and the business. As far as playing I think I've had 10-15 guns, played local events then went to NPPL D-2, played Denver, Hunington Beach, tampa and NC, but that got old paying so much for so few games and a "one shot to make it" kinda deal. Started our own team and started playing PSP in Charlotte, World cup, then went to Chicago. ..

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/r...rrent=josh.gif

Took third in chicago and havent picked up a gun sense. My little bro still plays professionally but I dont have the time or money anymore. It started not to be "fun" anymore, it was work; and it was hard to stay on top. We just did break even with the prize money from taking third. I dont miss it much, other than the tourneys themselves, having a crowd watching and yelling, its such a rush.. I dont regret it though, the practices every sunday and thursday and thousands of dollars for a few little trophies and plaques..

ahh well I wont forget.

Keep playing BALL FELLAS!

Last edited by sonomadrifter; 09-17-2008 at 04:42 PM.. Reason: pics....i got class will fix later
sonomadrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #62
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonomadrifter View Post
thousands of dollars for a few little trophies and plaques..
thats the reason i quit in the first place... got wayyy too expensive at the level i was playing at with no cash prizes (traveling half a day to play a tourny with 1st place being some guns or some stupid shit)

just gonna play rec ball now.. i would join a team only if they are fully sponsored
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:32 AM   #63
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
socal players down to set a date? been planning to go last month but never had time.
WERDdabuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #64
Shokinem
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Shokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i play i actully am selling some stuff hit me up if you want something
Shokinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:14 PM   #65
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
^ i need a hopper and a mask
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 05:12 PM   #66
Shokinem
BANNED

Shokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymoreShokinem is not welcome here anymore
i got a halo and a cut down mask
Shokinem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #67
luckvx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
luckvx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i use to play paintball shit was dope wish i had the cash to do it again
luckvx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #68
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i use to play alot when i was in high school. my friends and i dont reallyhave time to do it anymore. :/
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:37 PM   #69
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/1...ll-thread.html
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:04 AM   #70
mobilesuit818
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mobilesuit818 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I currently play on a rookie team of friends.

We practice every other weekend at Warped paintball park in Castaic, CA.

PM me if anyone wants to come out and shoot some paint.

PaintBallClick.com - Paintball community messageboard, fields, paintball events
Old 01-10-2011, 10:52 AM   #71
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Paintball thread!!

so i decided to make this since i couldnt find a paintball thread maybe u can post a piks of ur paintball guns how long you have been playing and were ur located and get some paintball chat in

i havent paintballed in a good while i was wondering if anyone on here paintballs and where u guys go and play im in socal ventura county area.. maybe if theres enough people we can all meet somewhere a field or something go out and play just an idea ..
lovdrifting52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #72
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I myself have been playing for about 10 years now, started as recreational then actually started competing in speedball in 3man SCPL this past year until our tournament series went broke, now just usually play for fun and went back to old school style by playing pump instead of all the crazy electro guns. Off the top of my head my list of guns I've owned from past to recent go, Brass eagle stingray, Spyder compact, Spyder E99, Indian Creek Designs BKO, Smartparts Ion, Dangerous Power G3, CCI Phantom, WGP Superstock Autococker, and now i have 4 Different WGP Pump autocockers and another body I have yet to convert. I like pump play because you can play all day for relatively cheap, piss off people who have expensive gear, and improve your own skill by making each shot count. I recommend it to anyone looking to start off in paintball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #73
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
i think paintball is way better then airsoft ive played both but in airsoft theres no adreline rush but in paintball you can hear the balls like wizzing by ur head compaired to airsoft there little pellets that done even hurt or even sting. And OP did u used to play at paintball USA in mp?
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #74
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
I used to play semi pro paintball with smart parts factory before they went out of business back in the day. Was super fun. Defintely one of the best times in my life
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #75
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
If anyone is interested
Ion smart parts
Firebolt bolt
Qev
Autococker threads
Aftermarket regulator
On and off switch
Virtue board

Price 200 dollars

Prolly needs a cleaning and lubing cuz its been sitting but works absolutely fine.
Old 01-10-2011, 05:08 PM   #76
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
I love paintball, not the playing in woods stuff though.

I used to play for years but took an extended break. I'd like to get back into it soon.
Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #77
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
socal people should set up a game. havent been in a while. shits collecting dust and i have a case left from the last time i was out thats just sitting here =\

ion xe
b2 loader
cp rake trigger
crossfire 68/4500

probably gonna cop a Furious lotus barrel for the next time i go out.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #78
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
what kind of gun did or does everyone have?
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 01:13 AM   #79
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
wow this thread actually makes me miss paintballing
quit a few years back because it got so damn expensive though..
i was a super gunwhore and had everything from phantoms,timmys,shockers and egos..
although it was fun, i kinda regret spending so much damn money on the sport, but now, all the money's going to the damn car.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:11 AM   #80
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ive been playing paintball since 2004, i remember that year because that was the year before the 2005 angel speed came out and had to have it. I still have my angel and decided to build a custom autococker and a automag. I havnt played in like a year, ive been so bussy with work, girlfriend and my 240sx. All of my guns are collecting dust in the closet but its good to have them so whenever i decide to play again i already have the gear
Old 01-11-2011, 02:14 AM   #81
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Used to play pro courses with my buddies back in the day. Had a few beefed up autocockers.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #82
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
i have a buddy of mine that blew his finger nail off trying to clean his barrel during a match. He actually had his finger in the barrel when it fired
i couldn't stop laughing lol
Old 01-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #83
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDrifter View Post
what kind of gun did or does everyone have?
Right now for me several different WGP pump autocockers.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:45 AM   #84
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

lovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her selflovdrifting52 is making a name for him/her self
im building a wpg pump autococker ANY ONE SPARE STUFF also getting an etek 2

we should all meet and have a game im in for that i got spme friends also
Old 01-11-2011, 07:49 AM   #85
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer paintball over airsoft and woodsball/tactical over speedball. Love it but not a every weekend thing. Got a few places to play here in WI but private land is best. It's free. Gotta group to play too. Only thing about that is playing with new guns that haven't been clocked.

spyder mr2 etrigger with few mods and the usual gear.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:35 AM   #86
lovdrifting52
Nissanaholic!

yeah i use to play woodsball back when i was like 15 here in socal just seems like their building new shit everywhere ......anyone kno of a woodsball filed near the 805/818 area were people play? were u dont gotta pay u just take ur own air and paint
Old 01-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #87
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovdrifting52 View Post
im building a wpg pump autococker ANY ONE SPARE STUFF also getting an etek 2

we should all meet and have a game im in for that i got spme friends also
There is a shop between Ontario and Diamond Bar called thepaintballshop or thepaintballstore that has a bunch of cocker stuff, talked to the owner and he bought out all of system x's old stock when they went out of business and he's making his own products under the brand GAT products. Pump kits, rods, random other bits. I have some spare stuff lemme know what you need through PM and I'll let you know what I have. Paintballgateway.com, I&I Sports, and ANSgear have quite a bit of parts as well, and most of them are local too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovdrifting52 View Post
yeah i use to play woodsball back when i was like 15 here in socal just seems like their building new shit everywhere ......anyone kno of a woodsball filed near the 805/818 area were people play? were u dont gotta pay u just take ur own air and paint
I used to do the same thing but nowadays there are so many fields, there really is no excuse not to play legit. Think about it this way, if you play at a field its going to cost you maybe 15-20 bucks which isn't bad for all day, plus you help support your local business and you avoid any hassle from johnny law. It was understandable back in the day because there wasn't very many fields nearby but I'm sure that there is a place within 20-30 minutes of you dude.

Quote:
Old 01-11-2011, 10:39 AM   #88
JBao
Zilvia Member

JBao is making a name for him/her selfJBao is making a name for him/her self
JBao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:51 AM   #89
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I gotta try and dig up some old action shots. This is making me want to play.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:13 PM   #90
Tantwoforty
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
Tantwoforty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I worked at Jungle Island here in socal for 2 years with the manager.
played for 8 years.
won scxl twice..
won a few small local tournis, toys for tots, ect
played 1 year of nppl and 2 of xpsl..
and a season of psp

practiced with la hitmen and SD aftermath for a bit here and there, we were the home field for sonny and his boys so yeah lol..

played with ollie lang at a few of our big games while he rocked a mech cocker and camis.. lol

the markers i owned were..
1. spyder custom 2000! first gun! lol
2. spyder e99 last gun before i discovered real paintball
3. mech cocker i build with spare parts laying around.
4. karnavore, mint green.. 1 of one from Budd Orre himself.
5. trifade orracle e2
6. 2005 gold ego
6. 2006 black and gold maniac ego
7. bob long MARQ7
8. 2006 warped sportz dark ego
9. 2006 white and green XSV SL66 EGO
10. SL8R white and black
11. 2010 lime green/purple EGO
12. 2010 blue and purple SL EGO
13. 06 etek
14. black classic 05 cocker pump
and my baby.. my gloss blue orracle pump.
i was at budd's house picking up some money for the field and he handed me this.. i made it into a pump. its the only gun i still have.

i had a few other cool things like
1 of 3 Boston JT skull frames
1 of 3 Boston JT white alien frames

rare JT pink pants

a RED WGP pump handle

that green karni and the trifade

shit like that..

i miss it.. i played a local little 3 man like 5 months ago and we took first with no losses.. so i guess i can still play.. but i feel all fat and lazy and out of touch.

My 240 killed my want to play paintball..

now ill slather you in random pics

^me about to get blasted..

so i shot him in the nuts.. i felt pretty bad.. lol

Idk i think thats about all i have on my facebook and myspace lol
imm too lazy to go dig up all the other ones..
but yeah..
i miss it :/
i still have tons and tons and tons of gear laying around to..
i should go play me some walkons!
Tantwoforty is offline   Reply With Quote