Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
2012-2013 NBA Season Thread

And lets get the ball rolling with the draft. Am I the only one who thinks Doc River's son should have stayed in college one more year?!?!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
theronin
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theronin
2nd!

Lakers anyone?

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
Old 06-21-2012, 11:37 PM   #3
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
AHHHHHHHH THIRD, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS.... OF THE WORLD!!!

Okay, I'm done.

Nah I think Doc's son's stock is pretty high right now. Last I checked he is projected to go top 10 and as low as 5th. Given that Doc is his dad, I expect him to be more ready to play in the NBA than most.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:43 PM   #4
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Thats the thing, I've seen him play in while he was at Duke...he just didnt have that "wow" factor for him. I think he could have played another year to get more experience and get more comfortable. NBA will be too fast for him I think, not sure how long itll take him to adjust to the speed.

Plus, he looked like he just started puberty yesterday...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #6
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Go Blazers !!! LOL.... I know i gave up...
Old 06-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Thats the thing, I've seen him play in while he was at Duke...he just didnt have that "wow" factor for him. I think he could have played another year to get more experience and get more comfortable. NBA will be too fast for him I think, not sure how long itll take him to adjust to the speed.

Plus, he looked like he just started puberty yesterday...
I agree with every part of this statement.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 06-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #8
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Looks like Amar'e is taking his anger out on fans now. A Knick fan tweeted him to step his game up next season and Amar'e the 10 year old pmed him "Fuck you. I don't have to do anything F*g". What is wrong with Amar'e? Has he never heard of screen grab? I'm sure he will get a pretty nice fine from the NBA for this smh...
Old 06-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #9
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
haha he really said that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riq View Post
Looks like Amar'e is taking his anger out on fans now. A Knick fan tweeted him to step his game up next season and Amar'e the 10 year old pmed him "Fuck you. I don't have to do anything F*g". What is wrong with Amar'e? Has he never heard of screen grab? I'm sure he will get a pretty nice fine from the NBA for this smh...
Ruh roh, looks like Grant Hill is gonna have to have a word with Amare tossing that phrase around.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:45 PM   #11
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
You can't blame Amare for his antics; after all, he is from Florida? Right?, Right?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:49 PM   #12
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Man, I hope you guys liked that parade. Should have been epic. Anybody actually go and take pics?

So I just read, the Thunder lost to the Heat 4-1 with a full squad (no major players lost due to injury) The Knicks lost to the Heat 4-1 with a not complete roster (dumbass Amar'e, Davis, Lin). Does that mean Thunder=Knicks?

HAHAHAHA oh crap, what did I just start?

xquizitditz
Old 06-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #13
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Ray's chasing paper this year - it's his last contract. As long as he can prove that he can get his legs underneath him, he'll get a big enough 2 year deal somewhere.

But it'd be interesting to see him play with the Heat. Hell, either Nash or Allen will be making buckets of treys.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #14
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Man, I hope you guys liked that parade. Should have been epic. Anybody actually go and take pics?

So I just read, the Thunder lost to the Heat 4-1 with a full squad (no major players lost due to injury) The Knicks lost to the Heat 4-1 with a not complete roster (dumbass Amar'e, Davis, Lin). Does that mean Thunder=Knicks?

HAHAHAHA oh crap, what did I just start?
I was not able to give grats to the heat fans in the last thread...

but congrats you guys earned it. as much as I would have loved to see queen james never get a title in his career he stepped up and showed true class and sportsmanship, he really played his ass off and I do have allot of respect for him..

anyway I agree! I think the knicks with healthy players will be a force to be reckoned with next season. Lin WILL be back on the team due to the whole bird rule. Lin puts asses in seat and thats what the knicks head honchos want.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #15
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
anyway I agree! I think the knicks with healthy players will be a force to be reckoned with next season. Lin WILL be back on the team due to the whole bird rule. Lin puts asses in seat and thats all the knicks head honchos ever want.
There, fixed that for you.

The knicks CAN be a better team next year than this year, but only when anyone not named Tyson Cleotis Chandler can be bothered to even TRY on defense will they be a contender. I am also not convinced that Carmelo can work in an offensive system in which the ball doesn't die in his hands, for better or worse.

And I write too!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
There, fixed that for you.

The knicks CAN be a better team next year than this year, but only when anyone not named Tyson Cleotis Chandler can be bothered to even TRY on defense will they be a contender. I am also not convinced that Carmelo can work in an offensive system in which the ball doesn't die in his hands, for better or worse.

Can't agree more...

hey let not forget gucchi!

melo has to realize that if he does not do what lebron did and play D with all his heart then he won't have a ring. I hope this dawns apon him. I hope he realizes this. He is possibly the most naturally talented player in the nba.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #17
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ray's chasing paper this year - it's his last contract. As long as he can prove that he can get his legs underneath him, he'll get a big enough 2 year deal somewhere.

But it'd be interesting to see him play with the Heat. Hell, either Nash or Allen will be making buckets of treys.
Ray Allen will play in Miami or Chicago next season. Sure he wants money but he wants to win more. From what I understand there is mutual interested from Ray and Miami to make it happen. Personally I am jumping for joy at the idea of Ray playing here. He's the only Celtic that I respect and like. Plus the guy is a hard worker and extremely classy. Mike Miller is sure to be out for most of next season if he doesn't retire after back surgery so Ray is def needed.

I would also like to see Chris Kamen come to Miami but that is highly unlikely, he is going to want money more than winning.

As far as Steve Nash goes.... It's highly unlikely Miami signs him. We won with Rio and Cole train. If they bring Nash in, that takes minutes away from our young up and comming PG's. Plus Nash can't defend like these guys can and thats the most important thing in Miami. Nash could be playing in NYC... Atleast thats what I think... OKC is a strong possibility as well.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:31 PM   #18
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

nash won't come to nyc because of the cap
Old 06-25-2012, 09:01 PM   #19
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
nash won't come to nyc because of the cap
It would have to be for the vet minimum but it would have to be that pretty much anywhere he goes when it comes to contenders. Plus you know Amar'e is going to try his hardest to talk him into it. Nash would make the Knicks a dangerous team as long as Amar'e acts his age and not his IQ and Melo comes back inshape for the first time ever and adds more to his game other than Melo+Eldow=Bad shot and no ball movement
Old 06-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #20
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
It would have to be for the vet minimum but it would have to be that pretty much anywhere he goes when it comes to contenders. Plus you know Amar'e is going to try his hardest to talk him into it. Nash would make the Knicks a dangerous team as long as Amar'e acts his age and not his IQ and Melo comes back inshape for the first time ever and adds more to his game other than Melo+Eldow=Bad shot and no ball movement

I could not agree with you more but I don't think this will happen
Old 06-26-2012, 12:21 PM   #21
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Report -- Larry Bird to step down as Indiana Pacers president - ESPN

I don't quite know what to say about this. Wasn't Bird responsible for getting the Pacers in the playoffs?

Also NY should beware now that Walsh is going to be back in the driver's seat working for a team much better than the one he was on.

In other news, how can this hideous thing go #1?

http://www.sportspickle.com/picture/...heck-on-braces
Old 06-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #22
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
He is fucking scary man.. not even those hoodrats would tap that and not want to take 3 showers afterwards..
Old 06-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #23
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Dude is hella ugly...
Old 06-26-2012, 03:08 PM   #24
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Dude is hella ugly...
...... hella ugly making millions.

must be nice having talent haha
Old 06-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #25
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by musikjunkie View Post
...... hella ugly making millions.

must be nice having talent haha
He could be making Billions, it doesn't change the fact that he is top 3 ugliest people I have ever seen lol!

In other news Amar'e got hit with a $50K fine for his twitter pm to a Knick fan. That was an expensive pm.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:41 PM   #26
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
i had braces when i was a kid. the first couple of days of wearing braces is always painful, but for him it will probably be more than a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 06-26-2012, 07:41 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection

This will be a LOOOOONG season for Carmelo Anthony

And I write too!
Old 06-26-2012, 09:24 PM   #28
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Lmfao DAAAARRKKOOOOOO!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

lmfao

And I write too!
Old 06-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #30
Gnnr
Post Whore!

lol