Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 07-01-2003, 01:13 AM   #1
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
SOCAL meet for those not going to DD6

Hey guys. Curbsurfer is opening his new shop on July 5th, and we'd all like for you guys to come check it out and have some free BBQ. It is a full fabrication shop specializing in all that has to do w/ turbo's and swaps. Need an IC made? he can do it... If you're thinking about doing SR swap, come check it out. There are plans on going for a little drive afterwards so let me (Mickie) know if you are down. If you are coming please e-mail me in advance so we know to buy some more food. It wont be boring because we'll be playin some V-OPT 4 you guys and there is an arcade game in the shop.....Street fighter 2 SOON!

Garage Works
700 E. Ave. R
In the industrial center behind Sheppards muffler, entrance is south of the Sierra Hwy and Ave. R intersection, the shop in the corner.

If you would like to contact me over the phone please email me [email protected] and I will give you phone #. Hope to see you all there
DudeYourSoOOJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2003, 02:44 PM   #2
BuudWeizErr
Zilvia Member

BuudWeizErr is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to BuudWeizErr
Hey Mickie, I'm going for sure.

See you there.

1989 Nissan 240SX, SR20DET
sillbeer.COM : phase2motortrend : Garage Works
BuudWeizErr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 11:49 AM   #3
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
sorry...the meet is in palmdale CA
DudeYourSoOOJDM is offline   Reply With Quote