Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-10-2015, 02:52 PM   #1
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sx_danny is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Silvia 3rd brake light

I have one of these and am considering selling, but what are they worth?? It plus straight into where the original brake wires go, so will only work when brake pedal is pressed..

I don't have a pic at the moment..

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sx_danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2015, 03:09 PM   #2
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Ilya is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sx_danny View Post
I have one of these and am considering selling, but what are they worth?? It plus straight into where the original brake wires go, so will only work when brake pedal is pressed..

I don't have a pic at the moment..

Cheers

What is the point of said Silyia third brake light and how is it better than a regular third brake light....?
Ilya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:13 PM   #3
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
rbpwrd240 will buy it for $325 if you tell him its super rare and hard to find.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:15 PM   #4
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
What is the point of said Silyia third brake light and how is it better than a regular third brake light....?

It lights up Silvia in bluey green and not a few little lights in red

Old 07-10-2015, 04:27 PM   #5
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
It lights up Silvia in bluey green and not a few little lights in red

You told me what it does, not what the point of it is?

"Wat flavor would you like?"
"Purple!!!"
Old 07-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #6
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
You told me what it does, not what the point of it is?

"Wat flavor would you like?"

"Purple!!!"

It's a jdm option in not sure why your being a pain to be honest. I only asked what's it worth not what's the point in jdm options

Old 07-11-2015, 06:17 AM   #7
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
lol seriously what a dumbass question. Yo bro, what is the point of that steering wheel. It turns the car. You told me what it does, not what the point of it is. Why a circle and not a square. I want a steering triangle.
Old 07-11-2015, 06:21 AM   #8
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

I can now see why I don't come on here, your all a bunch of cunts I only asked what's it worth?? I have it, I know it's quite rare, it's blue and the lettering is green, same colour to the window louvers.

And if you want a steering triangle make one don't complain to me about it, I'm not sure the point of it is, maybe to make it look good??

Old 07-11-2015, 08:59 AM   #9
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
What's the point of life man? Like, for realz.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:02 AM   #10
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Well I asked what's it worth, and some one as what's the point in it?? How the fuck do I know?? I didn't make it, Nissan did ask them??!! I got hold of it when I got my dmax rear lights and my rare jdm window louvers...

I'm considering selling it, but because I don't see any for sale I was asking what it's worth

Old 07-11-2015, 12:53 PM   #11
AREJAY
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
AREJAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I seen it go as low as $50. And has high as $375. Depends how fast you wanna sell it. Good luck to whatever you do.
AREJAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #12
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREJAY View Post
I seen it go as low as $50. And has high as $375. Depends how fast you wanna sell it. Good luck to whatever you do.

Thanks very much

Old 07-11-2015, 12:59 PM   #13
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Well I asked what's it worth, and some one as what's the point in it?? How the fuck do I know?? I didn't make it, Nissan did ask them??!! I got hold of it when I got my dmax rear lights and my rare jdm window louvers...

I'm considering selling it, but because I don't see any for sale I was asking what it's worth

The point of it is directly proportional to the price of it.

The point of a steering wheel is to turn the car

The way the steering wheel works is by turning a shaft that is connected to the steering rack, etc etc etc

As the those of the lesser educated experience see, they are really two different questions with two completely different answers. Now if any of you stopped and gave it some thought, maybe you wouldn't be so defensive the second something shows up that you don't understand.

But I understand, the size of the common westerner is directly proportional to Moore's Law
Old 07-11-2015, 01:05 PM   #14
sx_danny
Leaky Injector

Quote:
The point of it is directly proportional to the price of it.

The point of a steering wheel is to turn the car

The way the steering wheel works is by turning a shaft that is connected to the steering rack, etc etc etc

As the those of the lesser educated experience see, they are really two different questions with two completely different answers. Now if any of you stopped and gave it some thought, maybe you wouldn't be so defensive the second something shows up that you don't understand.

But I understand, the size of the common westerner is directly proportional to Moore's Law

Thanks for that input, which has no relevance to this thread at all, you asked what's the point of it?? I to be honest there is no point, it's jdm it's from Nissan and it is rare.

In accordance with your statement the steering wheel and diff and engine is the most expensive part of a car?? As Keats be honest about it you don't need a shell as you can make a tubular frame, don't need lights, and you need a steering wheel because that turns the car, but you also need a 3rd brake light as a rule from all manufactures as of 1995 but then again what's the point of the Silvia brake light hey??

Thanks and please carry on with your day. [emoji106][emoji16]

Also do you want to buy it??

Old 07-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #15
Ilya
Zilvia Addict

Good day sir,

Imma have a cup o tea
Old 07-11-2015, 01:29 PM   #16
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm sure in England a third brake light is required, I still see tons of cars that does not from ALL manufacturers.

As for where you started wrong with this thread, should have posted a picture or short video of what you were talking about. Otherwise test the waters by selling it with your "reasonable" starting price and let the bidding and negotiations begin. Any part is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. So because I say its worth $1,000 and people are willing to pay you $100 at the most, then that's truly all its worth.
Old 07-17-2015, 01:39 PM   #17
billyblaze
Zilvia Addict

billyblaze is a well-known jackass
seen themon eBay from time to timefor about 350 plus shipping
and always from Japan Thou
in 7 years I seen only 3 of them on eBay
billyblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #18
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
rbpwrd240 will buy it for $325 if you tell him its super rare and hard to find.

Man I feel sorry for you. You continue to make yourself look more miserable, I'm sorry that you have such a poor life or upbringing that you need to come into a post for nothing more then to bash others.... at this point retaliating isn't even really an option. I hope you can experience fulfilment within your life and yourself soon so that you no longer need the quick self gratification of trying to put others down for a quick boost to your own lacking ego. I honestly couldn't imagine living a life where I was that miserable. I'm sorry for ever making fun of you, I realize now it was never a fair fight. I was raised to help those who couldn't help themselves. Good luck bro. You need it....

As for my third brake light experience I ended up with a light that has a fading tint. Seller apologized and refunded my 200 bucks. Not 325.... Going rate for a good one is 200-350 just depends how bad you want to sell. I took the risk to see if the light I got was a red model as I hadn't seen one and the sellers pics were fuzzy but claimed a good condition oem piece. Turned out its a fading greenish blue one. Not what I wanted but once the seller let me keep an original third brake light and gave me my money back I'm okay with the deal. Even if it cant be repaired I'm out no cash. I got lucky on this one for sure. Guess taking a risk with a positive attitude can pay dividends. Message.......

rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:48 PM   #19
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Man I feel sorry for you. You continue to make yourself look more miserable, I'm sorry that you have such a poor life or upbringing that you need to come into a post for nothing more then to bash others.... at this point retaliating isn't even really an option. I hope you can experience fulfilment within your life and yourself soon so that you no longer need the quick self gratification of trying to put others down for a quick boost to your own lacking ego. I honestly couldn't imagine living a life where I was that miserable. I'm sorry for ever making fun of you, I realize now it was never a fair fight. I was raised to help those who couldn't help themselves. Good luck bro. You need it....
You made fun of me? Where is this? I'd like to see it.

If anything I gave you a hard time for buying a junk light taken with a flip phone from the early 2000's era. My response in this particular thread was 7 days ago, yet here you are today making a rebuttal. You also feel the need to let everyone know that you didn't get "screwed". Sounds to me like you are the one living a life of mental instability.

My words of advice for you: Do a lot more reading, do a lot more research, ask questions before making rash decisions. Respect those who have more knowledge than you in subjects you aren't familiar with. You may end up learning something.
Old 01-30-2016, 05:50 PM   #20
Kviper52
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Kviper52 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Pm me your asking price and pics if you still have it. I'm looking for one
Kviper52 is offline   Reply With Quote