Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 04:24 AM   #361
Advan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Advan is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Advan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowy240sx View Post
I'm loving every second of this

Lol, i love this picture.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2007, 05:08 AM   #362
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Old 11-26-2007, 05:09 AM   #363
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
LOL +1 to all the pic posters.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:13 AM   #364
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection

Old 11-26-2007, 06:43 AM   #365
godzillarb
Zilvia Junkie

godzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to allgodzillarb is a name known to all
Had to add something...

Old 11-26-2007, 07:26 AM   #366
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
lolllll

msglngth
Old 11-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #367
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Lmfao at these pics.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:20 AM   #368
Suckmycack
Leaky Injector

Suckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to all
Fucking hilarious!
hahaha.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:28 AM   #369
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all

If you look really close you can notice he is clearly smoking crack in the picture....You can see the little glass crack pipe maybe this is why he is retarded
Old 11-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #370
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
hahahah helgast you fucking owned it
Old 11-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #371
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by NervGS View Post
Ask him to do an "JDM POSE" by the car, or just by himself as well.

Also, hope he doesn't commit suicide after finding this shit out.

-glenn
don't get me started on how much this makes me want to shit in faggots mouths. still today as much as 4 years ago
Old 11-26-2007, 10:01 AM   #372
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808 View Post
His Girl friend added me. ahhaha.

Should I schedule her to fly out for a modeling interview to be one of our car show models?
ONLY if you and a few guys run a train on her and video it.

Learn what's really going on and protect your assets now before they're gone forever: www.paypalsucks.com
Old 11-26-2007, 10:06 AM   #373
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Old 11-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #374
Suckmycack
Leaky Injector

Suckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to allSuckmycack is a name known to all
^^^
hahaha
msglength
Old 11-26-2007, 10:10 AM   #375
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thread is awesome!!! best thread EVVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

the pwnage begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:08 AM   #376
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Damn this thread is crazy lol. I guess the pressure thing didn't work to get you the pictures. I would send him one final e-mail and let him know that you are serious now. Say that this is the last day to get you the pictures with the sponsor names etc on his car. "You're passing up this oppurtunity of a lifetime. Are you gonna kick it sidewayyyzzz with SDP or not." hah
Old 11-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #377
LimitedEdition
BANNED

LimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to allLimitedEdition is a name known to all
omg this is the best

i just read all 13 pages and this is some pure pwnage.

i added him. hopefully blu808 owns his ass.

i started out as a hater on hondas, but like someone said before. i have since changed my opinion on them. i would own a itr or ctr.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #378
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
hahahahaha omg Helghast, i'm gonna be rollin allll day now hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-26-2007, 11:59 AM   #379
Fahaka
Leaky Injector

Fahaka has a spectacular aura aboutFahaka has a spectacular aura aboutFahaka has a spectacular aura aboutFahaka has a spectacular aura aboutFahaka has a spectacular aura aboutFahaka has a spectacular aura about
I've been trying to get more information from this guy, but he has stopped messaging me... here is what I have so far. It reads from bottom to top so...

Quote:
i have the ful racing heads! with vvti! thats kinda like vtec i get bored cilinders my shit is 2.6l forched piston cranks rods cam gears ! and it was all done by greddy! hit me bak ill give u exact part no.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Nov 22, 2007 1:43 PM

One of the people at the shop that I get my parts from told me...Anyway what is your setup so I know what to do.

Date: Nov 20, 2007 6:24 PM

ya bro some bitch bois tryin 2 hate on my shit but ya my shit n/a and i acually got like between 260 and 270 and like 290 300 lbs of torqe! but ya my shit is juss built in and out! where did u hear this!

Date: Nov 20, 2007 11:28 AM

I heard that you have a 250 hp ka24de. What is your setup? I'd love to do that with mine because I can't bring myself to swap it out...I love it please help.
Wow a ka head with vvti! It is a hybrid toyota/nissan frankenstein. No wonder he makes 260-270hp, thats tYtE!
Old 11-26-2007, 12:23 PM   #380
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Dude this guy is awsome he is so retarded it makes teletubies look like iron maidon
Old 11-26-2007, 12:44 PM   #381
Skids2212

Skids2212 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahaka View Post
I've been trying to get more information from this guy, but he has stopped messaging me... here is what I have so far. It reads from bottom to top so...

Wow a ka head with vvti! It is a hybrid toyota/nissan frankenstein. No wonder he makes 260-270hp, thats tYtE!

yah isnt vvti toyota anyways lol
Old 11-26-2007, 12:44 PM   #382
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Man, Helghast has me seriously LMFAO!!! I'm gonna lose my job messing around with ya'll.... Dang those pics are hilarious! Please let him put the fake stickers on there!!!

Curves are sexy
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 PM   #383
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skids2212 View Post
yah isnt vvti toyota anyways lol
Exactly. What a tool.

Curves are sexy
Old 11-26-2007, 12:47 PM   #384
Unit-121
BANNED

Unit-121 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love this this kid is dump shit hahaha plus i love the story line pics that shit was funny i was lmao in class hope this kid keeps writing stupid shit.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:02 PM   #385
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Its been a while since I photochopped
Old 11-26-2007, 01:29 PM   #386
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Why do I have a feeling the pics of "his car" were just pics of the first 240 he found in a parking lot.

Anywho this thread is amazing and reading it got me through pretty much a half day of work. I have my popcorn ready to watch and see what happens
Old 11-26-2007, 02:19 PM   #387
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
hahaha, this is hilarious, the kid reminds me on this guy.....
such a classic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqPIRoSHzc[/ame]
Old 11-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #388
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

LOL "Oh thats for gaterade"
Old 11-26-2007, 02:32 PM   #389
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
this is good too.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlDLybhuOH0&feature=related[/ame]
Old 11-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #390
fladrifter

fladrifter is on the path to ruinfladrifter is on the path to ruin
^^^^omg I Just Sh!t^^^^
Closed Thread