Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-20-2007, 04:20 PM   #61
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Seriously. I should have you shoot my car since I can't bear to take any more pictures of it.

You should come to an event Jimmy, shoot some real pictures of some real cars driving.

I would but i dont feel like im ready for something like that just yet. I still need alot of practice before i can shoot some really nice cars but soon man i'll take you up on that squidd.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2007, 04:27 PM   #62
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Neither was I when I got my job as a photographer. Only way to learn something is to do it, fail at it, dust yourself off and do it again.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:00 PM   #63
jimmytango00

jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Quote:
Neither was I when I got my job as a photographer. Only way to learn something is to do it, fail at it, dust yourself off and do it again.

you're right, I'll give it a shot then. Let me know when there is one and i'll roll.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:07 PM   #64
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
All Star Bash 2.

Come. Shoot. Drink. Party. Go for rides.
Old 09-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #65
jimmytango00

some more pics...

Old 09-22-2007, 09:39 AM   #66
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
looking good man. you're blowing right by me. for some reason, the learning curve for me is much steeper than most. but still, i enjoy it and keep trying. lol.

hartge E30 = baller.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #67
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Put the damn hood down!

And the colors are all a bit ehhh.

Other than that I can't really complain.

I'm stupefied by how fast you developed.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 AM   #68
jimmytango00

Quote:
Put the damn hood down!

And the colors are all a bit ehhh.

Other than that I can't really complain.

I'm stupefied by how fast you developed.

i'll get the hood next time lol. here are few more pics..

Old 09-25-2007, 08:44 PM   #69
jimmytango00

here are a few more pics.. if you guys are getting bored of these let me know and i'll stop posting.

Old 09-25-2007, 09:09 PM   #70
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
your making me want to go out and start taking pictures again. Your pictures are great. And I am surprised at the low noise of the D40x. My D50 is pretty noisy at 800-1600 and I shoot mostly low light. Time for a D80!

So do you just walk around with your camera all day long?
Old 09-25-2007, 09:28 PM   #71
jimmytango00

yeah i carry it around most of the time.. these new ones are from a trip i took to santa barbara on sunday.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:52 AM   #72
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
here are a few more pics.. if you guys are getting bored of these let me know and i'll stop posting.
I'm not getting bored of them at all. I'm getting depressed that I can't take pictures that good.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:48 AM   #73
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Haven't check this post in a while and your progress went through the roof! Great work man

Your tempting me to go out and pick up the D40x.

Keep posting, definitely not bored of them.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #74
jimmytango00

thanks guys for all the cool comments bur remember that i honestly would not be taking pics like this if it wasnt for all your guys help...THANKS!! well here are a few more.

I know my horizon is off a bit on this last pic..working on it guys lol.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:02 AM   #75
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
are you adding the vignetting in post or is that from your lense?

still a great job, btw. keep your white balance in check

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 07:35 AM   #76
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Wow...I need to take more pix with my damn camera. Im a n00bie too. Bought a 30D about a month ago and still learning how to use it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:46 AM   #77
ilovecoupes
Zilvia Member

ilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to beholdilovecoupes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytango00 View Post
Thats my favorite, almost looks like a painting. VERY sick stuff, keep it up.
Old 09-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #78
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

That first one of the fisherman and his tools is awesome.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:39 AM   #79
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
What program do you use to edit it and make the shots look like that?

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:49 AM   #80
jimmytango00

im using photoshop cs2 but honestly i dont use it too its fullest potential...but only because i suck at it. I just mess with sharpening and color.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #81
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
yeah
i just got my 40d...im as excited as you
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:30 AM   #82
jimmytango00

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
yeah
i just got my 40d...im as excited as you
sweet! its alot of fun man, i wish i would of started doing this alot sooner.

here are some new ones guys...

Old 12-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #83
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
bump. want more pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 05:24 AM   #84
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
WOW, you're progression was ridiculous.
From your first shot to the last, is night and day difference.
Keep up the good work.

I'm learning too, I recently put my Canon Rebel into Full Manual mode.
My First Niece's birth out of all the times, it was nerve racking, but I got through it with a couple of good shots.
I'm giddy like a little school girl about this Manual thing.

Anyways, keep it up, we'd love to see more shots!
Old 12-13-2007, 09:24 PM   #85
jimmytango00

i'll try and get more pics up tonight guys or you can just go on jpgmag.com/people/jimmytango00 and check out my work im always updating it. here are two for now

Old 12-13-2007, 11:37 PM   #86
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, man. I love the sky pics you posted on 9/25. Those colors are amazing.

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:54 PM   #87
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good.

I am getting a Rebel XTi here pretty quick. I plan to take a community education class.

This thread is a prime example zilvia is good for alot more then car related Items. I look forward to advice from some of you in the future. P.S. I bookmarked this thread so i can look back to it
Old 12-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #88
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
You got it down bro. Nice work, and nice foregrounds.

Keep em coming!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:18 AM   #89
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
im officially shopping for a dslr thanks for the inspiration..
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:23 AM   #90
jimmytango00

here are a few more.. im actualy doing some work for people now, i have two guys who want some of my work for their homes so im pretty stoked on that.