Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #31
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
is white sam gonna be there this time?

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2008, 04:27 PM   #32
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
lets hope my tax return comes before this event...

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #33
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Boooo for taxes....Im gonna end up paying this year, and i also have to pay my property taxes soon =(
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #34
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
lets hope my tax return comes before this event...
use tax money to drift!!! DOO IT!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:37 PM   #35
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Im using my tax return to buy new tires. lol..
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:58 PM   #36
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Nice!!!!!
Uncle sam is gonna have his way with me this year!!!!!
But next year, he's gonna get dicked!!!!! lol
Old 01-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #37
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
everyone is supposed to get a $600 - $1200 dollar bonus. it just passed.

of course, since i havent done my taxes in 4 years, i probably get a big bill with a payment plan
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:31 PM   #38
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

lol!
this is only my second year with taxes
Old 01-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #39
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
everyone is supposed to get a $600 - $1200 dollar bonus. it just passed.

of course, since i havent done my taxes in 4 years, i probably get a big bill with a payment plan
Too bad we won't be seeing it until at least July.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:13 PM   #40
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I'm so fuggin excited about this! Do you guys drive up there super early, or do you get a room at motel or something?
Old 01-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #41
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
so whos gonna make the commitment[to come drift] and send some money to secure a spot?
Old 01-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #42
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
what if you have 10 TOUKE stickers on you car? what's the discount then?
Old 01-26-2008, 09:54 PM   #43
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Ill be there.
Also do we have to send you a pic proving we have a touke sticker?
Old 01-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #44
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
So, here is the deal,
I really have not drifted for a while and want to drive Balcony.
I just need to finish getting paint on my new kits and I am good to go!

I should be done by then,

I want to be on the Long Beach team for Balcony!!!
Old 01-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #45
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Boooooo!!!!!!!!!
Its not the long beach team...Its team touke! Most of them just happen to live in LBC.
=)
Hope to see ya there
Old 01-27-2008, 01:50 PM   #46
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
ok.... TOUKE team

I'll put a sticker on my window to get $10 off.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:51 PM   #47
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

sweet...if you dont have one yet hit up jon for one.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #48
Brian
Post Whore!

what kind of course are you going to set up at Balcony?
Old 01-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #49
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
i think we are gonna do a couple jumps, a full pipe and a quarter pipe at the J turn. We wanna be the first to do a loop in our cars. kinda like the Bob Burnquest of Balcony.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #50
Brian
Post Whore!

ok, so I should just be prepared to bring extra bumpers because my car is going to explode under those conditions.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #51
ericcastro
Post Whore!

I also suggest saving for gullwing doors, so you can get better hangtime.

And some zipties should fix everything
lol

We will probably have some figure 8 in the beginers, and the "just Drift" course for advanced. and after lunch, beginers also run a smaller version of the just drift course.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:14 PM   #52
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
from the looks of things, imma go to htm. i'll send payment when i get paid
Old 01-27-2008, 07:50 PM   #53
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Do you guys drive up there super early, or do you get a room at motel or something?

Aww nobody answered my question....

I'll send in my money when I get my next check.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #54
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Awww...I wish I could go! You guys have fun!
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 07:53 PM   #55
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Aww nobody answered my question....

I'll send in my money when I get my next check.
The last time we stayed at the Devenshire. It's right down the street from willow. If you live more than like 50 miles, I think it would be worth it. $80 bucks for a night, and share it with people and its much cheaper. Last time we paid like $20 each.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #56
Teddy
Post Whore!

Hmm well my whole friggin family wants to come along too, so I guess they want a room because they don't wanna wake up that early...
Old 01-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #57
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

sounds good....
I have some friends that live in lancaster...so i just stay with them..
Old 01-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #58
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
if i make this with some of my friends from here ill get a room too cause im 200 miles away
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:05 PM   #59
speed_racerx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
speed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to allspeed_racerx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speed_racerx
hey, this will be my first time on htm. can someone give me some tips or pointers on attacking the course. (i have a p.o.s. sr)
Old 01-27-2008, 11:24 PM   #60
chompz
Zilvia Junkie

chompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfectionchompz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chompz
expect a battle video coming out of this by me...

chompzproductions.wordpress.com
chompz is offline   Reply With Quote