Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 02:50 PM   #1
raleigh551
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
raleigh551 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock SPAM. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.google.com
and check symbol : SPAM you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think

Last edited by S14DB; 03-17-2005 at 04:11 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2005, 02:55 PM   #2
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
did you know that all spammers go to hell like lawyers, ghandi, and the evil lassie?
Old 03-17-2005, 02:56 PM   #3
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
Trader Rating: (3)
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
current value is .45 per share never get investment information from people on message boards

posting this type of thing is bad Karma I hope you lose everything in this scheme
Old 03-17-2005, 03:26 PM   #4
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
eeeeeeeeeeeeeewww

My bullshit-o-meter is pegged on "maximum turdage"! Good luck with that stock. Sounds like a real winner... I hate spam, burn in hell.

IBT ?
Old 03-17-2005, 03:32 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The AFR gauge is one of the things I recommend to most people. It is argued that an AFR gauge is a waste of money because of it's inaccuracies. While it may be inaccurate, it is the cheapest way to keep tabs on dangerously lean condition in your engine. The Cyberdyne/Intellitronix/Nordskog AFR gauge is priced around $30. It is cheap insurance to install one in your vehicles to keep track of changing AFR conditions while driving. I do not endorse using these gauges for fine tuning, but I use them for general tuning (fuel computers or stand-alone EMS units), as they are better than nothing at all.

The AFR gauge relies on your stock O2 sensor to monitor combustion gases exiting the exhaust system. The O2 sensor is typically a narrow-band (0-1VDC) zirconium-based sensor. This sensor generates it's own voltage ranging up to 1VDC depending on O2 content in the exhaust gas. As O2 levels go down, the voltage goes up. This is not a linear signal, so thus the reason why you do not fine tune using the O2 sensor output; the signal is more like an on/off switch - the important crossover being the perfect stoichiometric ratio of 14.7:1. 14.7:1 is the magic ratio of air to fuel, as this gives you the best combustion efficiency without going into dangerously lean condition which can cause detonation. Anything richer or lesser than 14.7:1 is just wasting fuel and fouling spark plugs. This is for low-load condition, as high-load/WOT AFR's are richer to make more power and surpress detonation - turbos can run as rich as 11.0:1.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:37 PM   #6
Drunk Bastard
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Drunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really niceDrunk Bastard is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drunk Bastard
^^^HAHAHAHA. Awesome use of a useless thread, Andrew
Old 03-17-2005, 03:40 PM   #7
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
F A I L

whops..this isn't ziptied.
Old 03-17-2005, 03:52 PM   #8
KoukiMonster
Zilvia Addict

KoukiMonster can only hope to improve
Old 03-17-2005, 04:08 PM   #9
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
[email protected] is sorry he wasted your time and will rot in the hell known as Argentina.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:22 AM   #10
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
my buddy has one of those cyber dynes, I still laugh at him for getting it though, he has had it for a year now, and always looks at it, it always fluctuates and changes the same, he just looks at it cuz its a gauge and makes the truck seem superior to others cuz they dont have a gauge, He has never used the data that he recieves to rough tune or fine tune, it was just there,
Old 03-18-2005, 12:18 PM   #11
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
Seen this same lame post on a few boards already. Someone delete this post...
Old 03-18-2005, 07:39 PM   #12
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
if her husbands only knew all that money is keeping him away from his wife, and shes just inlove w/ the ups guy he would go nuts.... i bet they got some video tapes toooo
Old 03-19-2005, 08:36 AM   #13
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
hows this still open?
Old 03-19-2005, 10:12 AM   #14
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^Links were all deleted, so now it serves as an open warning to others. Either that or somebody forgot their Thread Keys. Good thing I have mine.

*Jingle-Jingle*
Closed Thread