Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 05-24-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
Enjuku Racing - FAST Fuel Injection 146302 LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold for LS1/LS2/LS6

FAST Fuel Injection 146302 LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold for LS1/LS2/LS6

We have 1 on the shelf - CLEARANCE PRICE - $795.00

FAST Fuel Injection 146302 LSXR 102mm Intake Manifold for LS1/LS2/LS6 - Enjuku Racing Parts, LLC

Constructed from the same advanced polymer material as the LSX™ 92mm Intake Manifold, the LSXR™ offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics. While the LSXR™ features a 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to the FAST™ Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™, it can also be used with stock or aftermarket 90mm or 92mm throttle bodies. Other features include integrated nitrous bungs and perfect bolt-on fitment that allows the use of factory accessories without modification or clearance concerns

First come First Serve!!!
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
joeboo1
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
joeboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Only $100 less then what a "normal" price that's out there ain't that much of a "clearance price"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005JV...dir_mdp_mobile
joeboo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #3
Enjuku Racing
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (29)
Enjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to beholdEnjuku Racing is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enjuku Racing
$100 is a pretty big discount in this market. This price is below our cost.

)
Ken
[email protected]

Enjuku Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:28 AM   #4
joeboo1
Leaky Injector

If your a shop or a parts distributor and its below your cost then they sold you that at regular price and not wholesale price
Old 05-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #5
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo1 View Post
Only $100 less then what a "normal" price that's out there ain't that much of a "clearance price"

FAST ELECTRONICS 146302 GM LS Intake Manifold - LSXR 102mm LS1/LS2/LS6:Amazon:Automotive
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeboo1 View Post
If your a shop or a parts distributor and its below your cost then they sold you that at regular price and not wholesale price
You post some low price from a couple random Amazon stores that probably don't know shit about the product they are selling. Here's a VERY reputable business in Enjuku Racing and they are selling it for $100 less than the absolute lowest price you could find it for on the internet. So what exactly is the problem here?

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
JewGal
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
JewGal is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yeah, yeah, Enjuku is very reputable but, he still has a solid point. Hell, I've seen cheaper on Ebay new. I'd feel safer ordering through Enjuku, but this "clearance" price is meh...
JewGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
joeboo1
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
You post some low price from a couple random Amazon stores that probably don't know shit about the product they are selling. Here's a VERY reputable business in Enjuku Racing and they are selling it for $100 less than the absolute lowest price you could find it for on the internet. So what exactly is the problem here?
I’m not arguing the guys reputation or anything like that (so calm down), I just think that the price could be better. What I’m saying is that this price is more of a “discounted” price and not a “clearance” price, just my opinion. My cousin and I have been looking EVERYWHERE for an intake for his Camaro LSX for a LONG time now and this is actually what he wants. Everywhere we have checked has a price of about of $900 and this one is just shy of $800.
Old 05-28-2012, 05:53 PM   #8
PIN GIO 2
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
PIN GIO 2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PIN GIO 2
How much shipping to 91764
PIN GIO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote