Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2017, 04:57 PM   #1
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Photographers of Zilvia

All of us are into cars but how much of you guys like shooting pictures so the rest of the world can see? Post up what you use and a picture or two.

Should really stick to mainly automotive photography but if you want to share something then post away. Not sure how active people are that take pictures but I shoot a bit of my local scene and whenever I go out.

I use to use a cheap canon t3i with kit lens and regular 50mm but I've now switched over to film which crazy addicting. I got a cheap olympus om10 and 50mm 1.8 for like 30 bucks at a yard sale. Worked great but now I stepped it up and got a Nikon f3hp with a 24mm 2.8

Here is one of my favorite pictures of a locals kouki... He has an r33 now but this one got rear ended in his drive way almost a year after his first kouki was also hit in his drive way the same way. Crazy story and clean car.

This is from our local meets, used my nikon with normal kodak ultra 400 but pushed it 1600. Got a lot of cool shots for basically shit late night parking lot lamp light. Was shooting handheld the whole time with it at 2.8 and around 15-30 for shutter.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links