Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #31
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Yeah, having graduated from Yale and an MBA from Harvard makes Bush a boob.

We have no idea what sort of grades and what degrees Obama has because he won't release his education transcripts.
Bush really earned it...... . Having the last name Bush probably had nothing to do with it right? Just because he went to Yale and got an MBA from Harvard doesn't mean he is smart.
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #32
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
i dont like Bush or Obama, but i would much rather listen to Obama speak than Bush. i can only imagine what other countries thought of the US after hearing Bush speak.
Wtf, how do I embed on here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_RFH7C3vkK4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:46 AM   #33
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
No, Obama is a good READER.
I actually don't know why so many consider him to be a "great speaker" anyhow. Regardless of how one feels about his tenure, he is an average speaker. He actually breaks the first cardinal rule in almost all public speech classes, he says "uh" after nearly every other word, though I think he is starting to improve.

Is he an ok speaker? Yes.

Great? Maybe above average.

And I do also agree, I think it has far more to do with reading, but I think this is simply alot of modern day politics anymore anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
Who started this thread anyways?

The OP should be pinked.

If we call out a mod or w/e we get pinked, yet the mod themselves call out the president.

Im sure I'll get pinked for this, cuz mods will think im "attacking them"
This is "loud noises". He can talk politically. What rule(s) has RJF broken?

And as already noted, he is more than just a "mod".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
Success and failure are opinions and depend on which way you let the light hit it.

Obama inherited all the crap that was caused by Bush, doesn't matter who was in office it was going to be an uphill battle.

Just sucks that it was the US's first black president having to deal with it... now any other black running candidates will have this hanging over their head, when it wasn't necessary.
Success and failure are opinions, correct - so you can't really say Bush left a "mess" as that is of, well, an opinion. More of a press myth, in my opinion - but again, that too is an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
i dont like Bush or Obama, but i would much rather listen to Obama speak than Bush. i can only imagine what other countries thought of the US after hearing Bush speak.
Actually, Bush formed many great foreign relations the U.S. has probably since lost. Bush stayed close to those who formerly were not so fond of the U.S.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:23 PM   #34
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Brilliant comparison.

Perry is proposing radical changes to the government, but can't remember what they are, versus someone stringing together 53 seconds of Obama pausing in his speech.
Old 11-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #35
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTER-M View Post
Actually, Bush formed many great foreign relations the U.S. has probably since lost. Bush stayed close to those who formerly were not so fond of the U.S.
Please, oh PLEASE, find me one example.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 02:33 PM   #36
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Brilliant comparison.

Perry is proposing radical changes to the government, but can't remember what they are, versus someone stringing together 53 seconds of Obama pausing in his speech.
But Obama is Black... see now why it matters? I mean he nearly called the British Embassy the English Embassy! heritage-foundation-dweeb-only-guy-to-notice-obama-nearly-made-a-gaffe
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:56 AM   #37
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I don't even like O'Bama and I know this is dumb.

I would much rather see Bush as President again just for the lol's. Country is done for anyway. Might as well die laughing.
Old 12-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #38
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
Who started this thread anyways?

The OP should be pinked.

If we call out a mod or w/e we get pinked, yet the mod themselves call out the president.

Im sure I'll get pinked for this, cuz mods will think im "attacking them"
I bet I get pinked for quoting you. Thank god this site is easy to hack
Old 12-02-2011, 10:24 AM   #39
shinhed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
shinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of lightshinhed is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
What a stupid thread and from a moderator, no less. At least it's in the right section.
shinhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #40
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Did you miss Perry's speech? Did you miss 2000-2008?
What a terrible way to start a discussion.
slowvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:23 PM   #41
onepuff
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
onepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruinonepuff is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Damn I really should have voted for McCain/Palin. Sarah is one of the most intelligent women in the country.
onepuff is offline   Reply With Quote