Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-05-2012, 06:37 PM   #91
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Old 02-05-2012, 07:27 PM   #92

Trader Rating: (0)
479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Knew this thread smelt like shit.

So the caskets could not be for another mass disaster?
Major earthquake, flood,....ect.

Maby they got a discount.

And if a plauge happened, more or less people would be burned.
Not burried. Just becuase you burry certin things, does not fix or eliminate the threat.
479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #93
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Who said anything about a plague?
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #94

It was just a given example.

Do you really think that a mass genocide would happen without an uprising.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #95
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Absolutely. Especially when your voice can't be heard. Now is the time for an uprise. Why would you think you should wait for genocide to speak up?

Too little too late. Dont you think?

Its so simple to dismiss things as idiotic, stupid, lame, impossible or anything other than seeing that it can be a reality.

Do you think Britain ever once thought that its colonies would rise against the motherland and become its own country? I assure you that someone said it was possible and they were dismissed as being crazy.

Anything is possible. People will do anything to maintain their way of life. Even if it comes to destroying the lives of billions. People are to selfish and self centered to care about the rest of the world and how we can work together to make a change.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:49 PM   #96
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i think you should join newt gingrich and his colony on the moon.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #97

With your last post you ended the slightest possibility to "NWO"

Why is it time for an uprise?
Why can't your voice be heard?

People, would be incorrect. I would say a specific person, more or less.
I am not saying that anything can't happen.

Nwo will never happen.

lol. I caught that curry. haha i was like wait....could swore it was somewhere else.
Old 02-05-2012, 09:01 PM   #98
mulinmoua
Leaky Injector

mulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enoughmulinmoua will become famous soon enough
I'll check back in 2013.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #99
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
How do I run for pres of the NWO?
Old 02-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #100
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

You gotta get with hulk hogan, macho man Randy savage, and the other member and beat them in an arm wrestling competition. Thus how you become a nominee.

Then you have to agree to kill billions and think of a way to do it that everyone will think its impossible.

Hardest part is gonna be getting to hulk hogan though.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #101
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulinmoua View Post
I'll check back in 2013.
How? Interwebz won't exist and the Mayans will come back with a new calendar that counts backwards instead of forwards and women will have penises and men will have vaginas.

Crazy.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #102
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkyRiversS13 View Post
You gotta get with hulk hogan, macho man Randy savage, and the other member and beat them in an arm wrestling competition. Thus how you become a nominee.

Then you have to agree to kill billions and think of a way to do it that everyone will think its impossible.

Hardest part is gonna be getting to hulk hogan though.
Sit back, have a beer, and chill bro! The doomsday device is already made- nuclear bomb. But really if you believe all this is true what are YOU doing about it?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #103
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Posting information on the most important forum known to man.... duh.

I have my ways of preparing myself and those closest to me for anything that can happen. I am chill, if you were to ever meet me, you would see just how chill I am.

I promise, I am one of the last people you would ever expect to get involved into debates about this shit. If you havent read my previous posts Ill tell you again, I stopped talking to my brother because he wouldnt stop with this crap. He has lost many friends over it. Am I headed down the same path? Possibly, but Im not forcing it on anyone. I say what I need to say and if you decide for yourself to believe it or not, then I at least did my part of putting the info out there. Its what you decide to do with it from that point.

I have told some co-workers and I got the same damn reaction. They got freaked and thought I was going crazy mainly because I am not one to believe in conspiracy theories and they know that.

I told them just what I have told everyone here. Investigate for yourself. Im letting you know what I know, how I came about it, and what I think about it. What you do with that information is up to you.

Once again, Im still living my life. Im still building my S13, I still go outside and take big deep breaths of the chemicals that may be being dusted over us, Im still drinking the water, still polluting, still throwing trash out my window when I drive. I havent changed my life for it. Im just aware.

I dont have the ability to make a change, even if I did, who would listen? Certainly no one if members of a forum that share a common interest would rather say anything to dismiss it rather than take into consideration that there may be something there.

Lets play a scenario:

If I were to tell you that in 10 years you are going to die. In the 5th year something terrible is going to happen to you but youll live, but the 10th year you will definitely die.

At first youll think ok yeah whatever, this guy is an idiot. 4 years goes by and on that 5th year, you have it in the back of your mind that you were told something terrible would happen. It still impossible, but there is that chance. Sometime within that 5th year, youre driving home and your brakes dont work. You slam into a tree and lose a leg, but your still alive. You will remember back to that conversation we had when I told you somethin terrible would happen and in 5 years from then, your going to die.

When the next 4 years pass and your in your 10th year from our conversation, would yoube expecting to die and accept the fact that you will more than likely die because I was right once before. Would you see any catastrophic event as prophecy for your death whether it kills you or not. Would you give in?

Mayans, Nostradamus, and other things tell of a future where the world will end, change, whatever. Do you think, that if these terrible things started to become truth that people would blame the government or assume that this is a natural part of life as it was predicted by the mayans, or nostradamus or whoever.

What do you think?
Old 02-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #104
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thanks for the post!

I remember telling co-workers about this as well..Got the same crazy reaction, as though I was a loon...

Having an open mind never hurts, after all there would be no internet, cars, or forums. If everyone shunned new ideas, beliefs and theories...
Old 02-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #105
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
The Illuminati Is Not Real Freakout! - YouTube

I LOVE THIS GUY