Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-12-2009, 05:55 AM   #91
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
my birthday is Dec. 22nd. 2012. sucks man.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #92
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
You know the 2012 shit doesnt bother me. Its all the fucking retards that are making a big deal out of it that do.
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:21 AM   #93
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
The only thing remotely capable of destroying the earth is the particle accelerators that scientists say 'may create small singularities; probably for a short period of time before they collapse'

LOL, i just hate it when scientists say 'may' and 'probably' in the same sentence as 'singularities'.

for you dumb-asses, a singularity is a black hole or possibly something along the same lines. Wouldn't be the first time our genius scientists tried to destroy the earth. Anyone remember that ol atom splitting? Back then they were not 100% sure how big the blast was going to be.
Old 11-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #94
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
You talking about that very large hardon collider?

Listen, whenever you force hardons to collide, something bad, and usually gay, will happen. And whats worse than the end of the world? a very awkward, confusing end of the world, where you don't quite know what happened or how you feel about it like summer camp.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #95
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
You talking about that very large hardon collider?

Listen, whenever you force hardons to collide, something bad, and usually gay, will happen. And whats worse than the end of the world? a very awkward, confusing end of the world, where you don't quite know what happened or how you feel about it like summer camp.
DAmmit, your my hero
Old 11-16-2009, 09:30 PM   #96
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb View Post
History Channel had a weekend exploring many facets of 2012 a couple months back. I wont lie, it scared the crap out of me.

Not only do the Mayans predict something big happening in 2012, So does Nostradamus. There are select Buddhist who also say that our past lives may be 'reset' in that year. Astronomers even think that there are going to be huge solar flare-ups in that time which may affect our magnetic poles and whatnot.

I didnt fall for Y2K... But this... I dont know, I dont think the world will end but Im coming to believe that something big really might happen.

WOW, either the History Channel's representation of 2012 is drastically different then the Discovery Channel's or you didn't really watch the whole thing. First off, the Mayans predicted nothing! To the few Mayan people still in existence 2012 is though of as a new beginning, not the end of anything more then a calendar. And while astronomers DO expect the sun to reach a higher intensity level and put out solar flares AROUND that time period, but they specifically stated that solar flares were not believed to be a hazard to the earth's magnetic field or core. The REAL danger from solar flares is shorting power grids and putting power out for extended periods of time. I'll sum it up just like they did. You are as likely to see the world end on december 21st 2012 as you are on any other day.

Last edited by racepar1; 11-17-2009 at 11:46 AM..
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:38 PM   #97
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
AFP: NASA on Crusade to Debunk '2012' Apocalypse Myths

Check it

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #98
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just saw the movie 2012 today and that shit is crazy.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #99
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
I saw it sunday night.... fuck if some kind of dissaster like that was to happen we would be in big trouble lol. I can probably deal with the big earthquakes and volcanos but the big sunamis and seeing them big waves freaks that shit out of me.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #100
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
That was the worst movie i have seen in years are you kidding me! Scientist have been predicting the end of the world every few years what makes this different just cause the mayans predicted it? Plus your getting your information of a civilization that collapsed in what like 900ad of some shit?
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:45 PM   #101
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben G View Post
That was the worst movie i have seen in years are you kidding me! Scientist have been predicting the end of the world every few years what makes this different just cause the mayans predicted it? Plus your getting your information of a civilization that collapsed in what like 900ad of some shit?
You know it was not just the mayan's that said this is going to happen.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #102
BDMs14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
BDMs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The world is gonna end in 2032 or 36?? (can't remember exactly) when that giant asteroid the size of texas slams into the pacific ocean.
Or better yet, the world will end when it comes close to one of the many wormholes in space and sucks us in.
BDMs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:47 PM   #103
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I think this is funny, nothing is gonna happen, and if it does all well cant stop it, no point in stressing it, if it happens it happens, if not it doesnt life goes on... i was watchin the news and some crazy guy here in utah is all stockin up on food and ammo for it lol i was bustin a gut so bad!!! jackass....
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #104
sarss1r
Leaky Injector

sarss1r is an unknown quantity at this point
saw the movie , crazy.. but they shudda all died.
sarss1r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:43 AM   #105
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
I predict in 3405 A.D there will be a great disaster.
And I know I'm right, because my head got really warm after I thought it.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:45 AM   #106
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
nice one BRO.

now some fools will make a movie about 3405 in 3400.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 12:51 AM   #107
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarss1r View Post
saw the movie , crazy.. but they shudda all died.
true that, would have made the movie better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keistyle View Post
I predict in 3405 A.D there will be a great disaster.
And I know I'm right, because my head got really warm after I thought it.
LOL what a random number
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
nice one BRO.

now some fools will make a movie about 3405 in 3400.
shit i wouldnt dobut it....
Old 11-29-2009, 05:26 PM   #108
xBlastoisex
Zilvia Member

xBlastoisex is an unknown quantity at this point
..no ceilings.
xBlastoisex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #109
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
the human race is so fucking stupid.

we need a restart.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:16 PM   #110
thrax
Leaky Injector

thrax is an unknown quantity at this point
The world will probably end before Nissan brings back the 240sx/Silvia at the current rate
thrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:43 PM   #111
Mr.350Gt
Leaky Injector

Mr.350Gt is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Mr.350Gt
bunch of B.S. I.M.O,c'mon be real with yourselves ppl as old as the world is all of a sudden the world is goin to end in 3yrs? lol i guess thats why i live everyday like its my last
Old 11-29-2009, 06:51 PM   #112
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
The only thing remotely capable of destroying the earth is the particle accelerators that scientists say 'may create small singularities; probably for a short period of time before they collapse'

LOL, i just hate it when scientists say 'may' and 'probably' in the same sentence as 'singularities'.

for you dumb-asses, a singularity is a black hole or possibly something along the same lines. Wouldn't be the first time our genius scientists tried to destroy the earth. Anyone remember that ol atom splitting? Back then they were not 100% sure how big the blast was going to be.
Its pretty ignorant to think that humans have created the only thing powerful enough to destroy the planet. I'm sure the universe has some answers for us.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #113
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
has anyone everthought the myans just ran out of paper
Genovese.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:28 PM   #114
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
I wonder if the mayans predicted the election of a black president??!?!?

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 06:05 PM   #115
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
tupac did the opposite.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 AM   #116
beb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
beb is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
WOW, either the History Channel's representation of 2012 is drastically different then the Discovery Channel's or you didn't really watch the whole thing. First off, the Mayans predicted nothing! To the few Mayan people still in existence 2012 is though of as a new beginning, not the end of anything more then a calendar. And while astronomers DO expect the sun to reach a higher intensity level and put out solar flares AROUND that time period, but they specifically stated that solar flares were not believed to be a hazard to the earth's magnetic field or core. The REAL danger from solar flares is shorting power grids and putting power out for extended periods of time. I'll sum it up just like they did. You are as likely to see the world end on december 21st 2012 as you are on any other day.
I fail to see how your post is supposed to go against what I posted lol. Did I say the world was ending? Did I say the Mayans predicted the world to end in 2012 (Yes I know some Mayans say the calendar restarts to a new beginning whilst some say it just ends)? What I gathered from the History Channel that weekend was that MANY MANY different religions/cultures/people have indicated that some things will happen and may happen. As for the solar flares, Thats just History vs Discovery I guess. You can always find conflicting 'evidence' for anything online/on tv - just like the Global Climate decline BS that just occured. lol.

Do I think the world will end? Probably not... But like I stated before, I think something big may happen.

Besides, how can anyone be so confident that nothing will happen that day? You cant even say something like that about an 'ordinary' day like tomorrow! The thing is, you never know. (Not directed at anyone in particular) Just saying - It could be another devasting hurricane, earthquake - doesnt necessarily have to be a world ending 2012 movie scenario.
beb is offline   Reply With Quote