Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Exclamation age difference

this 20 year old chick gave me her number (HURR HURR) and i'm 25. what do you guys think about age difference like that or in general?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:39 AM   #2
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Age differences weird me out.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #3
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
that age difference still passes in my book..... i say anything over 15 years difference is a no go....as long as as shes over 18 and under 35 ill hit it.... and correct me if im wrong but legally if there 17 and 6 months there concidered legal right? LOL....
Old 02-28-2010, 03:46 AM   #4
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
that age difference still passes in my book..... i say anything over 15 years difference is a no go....as long as as shes over 18 and under 35 ill hit it.... and correct me if im wrong but legally if there 17 and 6 months there concidered legal right? LOL....
17 in my state, but i wouldn't go for that. girls stay retarded until they're out of the teens at least. i'm not sure if 20 or even 25 is much better though :/
Old 02-28-2010, 03:50 AM   #5
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
dude, take the chance.

i felt wierd 1 year ago when a 13 yer old told me she liked me, i was 16.

one year later, HOLY SHITTT MMMAAANNNNGGGGGGG.

accept her digitz. younger women make older men look like badasses. (unless youre over 18)
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:51 AM   #6
BustedS13
Post Whore!

wait you're fucking a 14 year old?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:52 AM   #7
udon!
Nissanaholic!

udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
i could be if i really wanted to.
udon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:53 AM   #8
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
wait you're fucking a 14 year old?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:53 AM   #9
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
17 in my state, but i wouldn't go for that. girls stay retarded until they're out of the teens at least. i'm not sure if 20 or even 25 is much better though :/

but it also all depends on what your looking for....one night stand, age shouldnt play a big role...want a relationship then i guess age does matter,you said shes 20 so theres not much you can do to hang out until shes 21 anyways (bars and 21+ clubs)
Old 02-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #10
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Old 02-28-2010, 03:54 AM   #11
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmorz View Post

....lol....
Old 02-28-2010, 03:58 AM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Cool

Quote:
but it also all depends on what your looking for....one night stand, age shouldnt play a big role...want a relationship then i guess age does matter,you said shes 20 so theres not much you can do to hang out until shes 21 anyways (bars and 21+ clubs)
she's a pretty cool chick, i'm really not sure what i want, but i'm down for whatever.
this thread is gay now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118plXtdP0o
Old 02-28-2010, 04:06 AM   #13
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Interestingly, these laws vary A LOT by state-to-state,
and even moreso by country-to-country.
I researched this a few years ago (pissing contetest on the the internet w/ some self-righteous folks).
Many states are as low as 16.
Some european countries are as low as 14.

Personally I think 18 is uber-conservative
(or your typical CA self-righteous Liberal)
I've never, ever been an advocate of the idea that somehow 18 should be the cut-off point of age of consent.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

To more specifically answer your question though,
(I am guessing you live in CA)
Yes you would get in trouble.
However, it would only be a misdemeanor.

The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older. It is worth emphasizing that unlike most other states, the close-in-age rule in California (3 years) do not provide an exception nor provide any defense; it merely lowers the crime to a misdemeanor. Under this law, two minors of the exact same age could both be prosecuted. Penalties increase if the minor is under 16 and the major is above 21 or if the minor is more than 3 years younger.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:47 AM   #14
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
my wife is just shy of being 8 years older than me. i really dont see the problem with a 5 year difference. if you are feeling her, i say go for it man
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:28 AM   #15
Marc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Marc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Age difference shouldnt really be a problem. If shes mature and responsible I wouldnt worry about it.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:42 AM   #16
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
my dad is 45 year old and my mom is 40..they are still in love till this date. i say take a chance what do you have to lose..
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #17
Marc240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Marc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMarc240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo 240sx View Post
my dad is 45 year old and my mom is 40..they are still in love till this date. i say take a chance what do you have to lose..
Hymen....

haha
Old 02-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #18
airforceone451
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
airforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enoughairforceone451 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Interestingly, these laws vary A LOT by state-to-state,
and even moreso by country-to-country.
I researched this a few years ago (pissing contetest on the the internet w/ some self-righteous folks).
Many states are as low as 16.
Some european countries are as low as 14.

Personally I think 18 is uber-conservative
(or your typical CA self-righteous Liberal)
I've never, ever been an advocate of the idea that somehow 18 should be the cut-off point of age of consent.

Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ages of consent in Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To more specifically answer your question though,
(I am guessing you live in CA)
Yes you would get in trouble.
However, it would only be a misdemeanor.

The age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older. It is worth emphasizing that unlike most other states, the close-in-age rule in California (3 years) do not provide an exception nor provide any defense; it merely lowers the crime to a misdemeanor. Under this law, two minors of the exact same age could both be prosecuted. Penalties increase if the minor is under 16 and the major is above 21 or if the minor is more than 3 years younger.
It's 12 in Vatican City
airforceone451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:31 AM   #19
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
when i was younger, i hated seeing girls my age with dudes older than them.. i.e. young 20 year old girls with guys over 30 i hated it.. usually dork ass dudes, but now im gonna be 26 next month and i really dont care, ill go for young 20s.

Some of those girls are already damaged goods tho if thier last bfs where looked at like a daddy figure and bought everything.. those are the ones you dont want cuz they expect that same shit.
Old 02-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i've known a few girls who would only date old dudes (ie, 21 yr old girl with 40+ yr old dude)
always seemed creepy to me, but whutev.
if i was 40 and still nailing 21 yr olds i'd feel pretty badass, but also pretty creepy.
if its someone i wanna actually date, i try to keep it within a +/-5year range. if its just a hookup i'll go with a larger range.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 AM   #21
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Now where is Driftfreaq?
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
cleantune
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
cleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruincleantune is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Do it dude. No regrets. Worst case, just chill wit her once :]
cleantune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #23
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
my wifey is about 4.5 years older than me. No problems what so ever
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:09 AM   #24
bizarke
Leaky Injector

bizarke is an unknown quantity at this point
well my new gf is 20 about to be 21 in a couple of months and im 24 and honestly it might be one of my best relationships i have had. just hang out with her and check out the vibe and younger chicks digs the mature older dudes. lol good luck.
bizarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:33 AM   #25
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Five years is not to bad, kinda well it depends. If it was me im 23 so she would be around 18 and idk if I would thats to young for me. The way I see it is that they are still young and have alot of party and what have you so theres alot more drama in younger girls and I hate drama so I would just stay away. But in some cases it works out perfect and you two were meant for eachother. But theres only one way to find out.
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:44 AM   #26
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
i could be if i really wanted to.
Thats real fuckin' creepy. Be glad you aren't.
Zachsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:31 PM   #27
NINJASPY
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
NINJASPY is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
she gave you her number. she wants your sausage. let her have it. she just might get addicted to your man juice.
5 years is nothing, I was with a girl 5 years older than me, she was 28 I was 23, glad that ended before she got old
NINJASPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #28
Devil Man
Zilvia Junkie

Devil Man is an unknown quantity at this point
the only thing that stinks about that age difference is the fact that you guys cant go out to drink... other then that its not a big gap in age and its totaly fine.
Devil Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #29
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Just think... as you get older, the age gap matters less.

When you are 50, you might have a wife that is 40. No problem.

However if you are 25 and your girlfriend is 15..... problem city.

lol
Old 02-28-2010, 12:58 PM   #30
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My current GF is 8 yrs older than me (me in my early 30's, she in her late 30's).
It's actually worked out so much better than my prior relationships.
No drama, easy to predict what she means when she says something, very reasonable.

Likewise, I can now appreciate how some younger girls might somehow prefer dating men a bit older.

Younger girls aren't really my thing.
Girls in their early 20's (in my experience) are usually a lot more hassle to deal with.
It's non-stop drama & attention games.
The fact that A LOT of underage girls now look like they're in their early/mid 20's doesn't help much either.
I've had better general experience someone in their late 20's or a little older.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote