Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-28-2010, 01:34 PM   #31
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I would go for it. Ive seen this match-up before and there were no issues. I will admit the girl was 20, but her character reflected as a much older (and mature) woman.

The only drawback you will have is if you're trying to getting into a place that is 21 and older.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 02:57 PM   #32
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm 29, I'll "do" anything 18-45 depending on looks and skanklieness....but dating is different...25-33 is my limit, unless they're extremely hot, but then all I'm thinking about is hitting it anyway...
Old 02-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #33
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
The only drawback you will have is if you're trying to getting into a place that is 21 and older.
This could also be viewed as a benefit, no need to worry about her crashing a guy's night to check up on you for a year (give or take)...by then you should be able to judge whether or not she's the type to spy on you...
Old 02-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #34
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Recently found out that the legal age of consent in Kansas is 16.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #35
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I'm 24, she's 20. Its fine, but it helps a lot that we're in the exact same place in school.

So really I'm "younger" than a lot of 24 year olds. If I already had my degree things might be different, but I don't know.

I think if you're in similar life situations its easier to make it work.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:20 PM   #36
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
age of consent here is 16 i think...

All these milk products are making girls develop early.
Old 02-28-2010, 03:27 PM   #37
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
If she's old enough to breathe, she's old enough to breed. *high five*

In all seriousness, though I COMPLETELY agree with this guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Just think... as you get older, the age gap matters less.

When you are 50, you might have a wife that is 40. No problem.

However if you are 25 and your girlfriend is 15..... problem city.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #38
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha..... old enough to pee, old enough for me! my friend used to say that on the way to a club.

I dated a 26 year old korean chick for a year and i was 19. it was the shit! she was fucking hot!!!
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #39
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
If she's old enough to breathe, she's old enough to breed. *high five*

In all seriousness, though I COMPLETELY agree with this guy:
I agree also, really, that's why I'm waiting until I'm 40-45 to get married...that way I can snag a chick in her mid-late 20's. My next wife is in grade school...gives me 10-15 years to finish my 240 before I have to think about a ring...
Old 02-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #40
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
it's fine/thread
Old 02-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #41
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Now where is Driftfreaq?
Hey hey hey. Aya is 34. She may look like she is 19 though hahahhahhahahha.

Seriously though to Busteds13 man your 25 and she is 20. At this point in time she is easily as mature as you or possibly more. LOL

Guys,Women mature before men do. The average 25 year old man has the emotional maturity of a 18-19 year old women and the average 19 year old Women has the maturity of a 25 year old man. Women achieve full maturity around 24 men do it around 28. Its actually a studied fact.

Now as far as older men dating younger women goes? For myself I draw lines at the maturity factor. While a women who is 19-23 will be fun she will usually wind up being a headache for a man in his 30-40's..

If I was to date someone now the preferred age cutoff would be about 27-28. Just because I like women who have their lives figured out.

Fact is once someone is mature, age should not really be that big of factor. Unless you are trying to do the I want children gig.

Older women are at a disadvantage here vs older men. Hence why you do see men in their 40's and even 50's with Women in their late twenties early 30's.

The age thing creeps some of you out because you're young enough for it bother you. When I was in my early twenties I did not even bother thinking about the older younger thing. If they were in 3- 5 years of my age I went for it. Legal is and was the key.

As you get a little older, if you are single and still game enough to pull down the younger ones you will probably look at it differently. LOL

Oh and stop worrying about others and worry about yourself. If it is an issue with you then you need to look at yourself.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #42
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
hahaha nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSE View Post
I agree also, really, that's why I'm waiting until I'm 40-45 to get married...that way I can snag a chick in her mid-late 20's. My next wife is in grade school...gives me 10-15 years to finish my 240 before I have to think about a ring...
Old 02-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #43
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I think it's lets about age and more about where you are in life and your maturity level. At 20 she might be in college still or she might be less mature than you are. If those things check out then break off her some vitamin D.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:42 PM   #44
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
My current GF is 8 yrs older than me (me in my early 30's, she in her late 30's).
It's actually worked out so much better than my prior relationships.
No drama, easy to predict what she means when she says something, very reasonable.
so fucking true!
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #45
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I think I need to stop eyeing the 15 year olds
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 04:55 PM   #46
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
ya if you don't want to run the risk of getting tossed in Jail. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #47
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by future240 View Post
I think it's lets about age and more about where you are in life and your maturity level. At 20 she might be in college still or she might be less mature than you are. If those things check out then break off her some vitamin D.
very true...I just finished dating a 25 year old who had way more going for her than I did...she was smart, successful, goal-oriented and beautiful...didn't fit at all in my life...

you gotta be on the same level....regardless of age

PS-that's not saying I only hump ugly, dumb chicks from McDonald's...
Old 02-28-2010, 05:54 PM   #48
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
I had this tossed around in my head for a lil while. My friend is trying to hook me up with his gf's friend who is 16 (I believe), and I'm 24. I'm not really game for it because of the age gap. 8 years is kind of a big deal at this age lol. Besides I'd rather a chick that doesn't have to worry about being underage or needing parents permission for something.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:55 PM   #49
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I call it "scouting" just keep your cell phone in one hand and the other on the steering wheel. And don't touch...there are a lot of girls in my "minor leagues"...think I'm sick? Act like you didn't wait for the Olsen twins to turn 18...hypocrites...
Old 02-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #50
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
I had this tossed around in my head for a lil while. My friend is trying to hook me up with his gf's friend who is 16 (I believe), and I'm 24. I'm not really game for it because of the age gap. 8 years is kind of a big deal at this age lol. Besides I'd rather a chick that doesn't have to worry about being underage or needing parents permission for something.
16...regardless of local laws is still touchy territory. 18 is 18 is 18 everywhere, everyday...I'd rather not have to hire a lawyer to defend a handjob.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:49 PM   #51
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
It makes me sick thinking of a 30+ year old dude with a younger girl for some reason. One of my ex's told me she got with a 30 year old when she was 18 and it always kind of bugged me.

I'm sure when I'm 30 I won't giveafuck though
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #52
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240 View Post
It makes me sick thinking of a 30+ year old dude with a younger girl for some reason. One of my ex's told me she got with a 30 year old when she was 18 and it always kind of bugged me.

I'm sure when I'm 30 I won't giveafuck though
Just like I posted earlier. It gets you now because your young and you feel like you own the world. The shear thought of a older guy getting someone your age bothers you. They should not have the right its your territory, right? Though when you get older you realize hey I know things now that I did not even know then. You realize you have better game.

Seriously guys what you learn and realize in your 30's will just make you go damn what was I thinking and doing.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:49 PM   #53
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
General rule: Divide your age by two, and add seven, and that's the youngest you should go.

I tried to live by that, but I failed by plowing a 17 year old last night. 17 is legal here, but still, I feel kinda like a dirty old man. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #54
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
General rule: Divide your age by two, and add seven, and that's the youngest you should go.

I tried to live by that, but I failed by plowing a 17 year old last night. 17 is legal here, but still, I feel kinda like a dirty old man. lol
You should feel like a dirty old man...you're 24 and she's still in high school...

And to the OP, you should just go for it!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:13 PM   #55
AE_Racer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AE_Racer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:38 PM   #56
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
I agree with Drift freaq, its all about the maturity, I'm 33, my gf is 23, shes a mature girl for her age, we get along great, she's got her life figured out and our relationship is doing well because we share the same outlook on life and where are priorities should lay. In sharp contrast my best friend is 26 and his gf just flipped 22, and she is a complete immature drama filled brat, and his life is hell because of it, I still haven't figured out why he deals with it.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:00 PM   #57
BlackZenkiS14
Nissanaholic!

BlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZenkiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BlackZenkiS14
Im 24 now, and just broke up with my 19 year old girlfriend. Never again. lol

I will only date chicks over 20 now. No questions asked.
Old 02-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #58
xquizitditz

xquizitditz is an unknown quantity at this point
i never understood how "age is just a number" until i got into my current relationship. my boyfriend and i have an age gap but i feel like our maturity levels are about equal. i actually wouldn't realize the age gap if i didn't get reminded by others. it's different from when you're outside the relationship, spectating than when you're actually in one.
xquizitditz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:13 PM   #59
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
go for it. see what happens. maybe the girl's parents are awesome and will approve. 8 years isn't that bad...like said earlier, the gap seems big, but it really isn't that big a deal as time goes on. hey, she might be mature for her age and you won't even notice the age difference after you get to know her. and you 'believe' she's 16. she could be older, or younger.

PS - you won't go to jail if nobody knows.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:32 PM   #60
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews

"She's very mature for her age."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote