Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
2010 Election Romping

Discuss the results and implications of the results of the 2010 U.S. House, Senate, and Governor elections.

Go.

Daily driven
jspaeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Motherfucker! Can South Florida just secede from the rest of this hick state already!?

Old 11-03-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

jspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfectionjspaeth is close to perfection
The one thing that stands out to me, if you look at a district-based map of the whole country and then red vs. blue is:

By land area and location nearly the whole country is RED.

Generally, the only areas that are BLUE are in or immediately outside of major cities

Daily driven
Old 11-03-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspaeth View Post
The one thing that stands out to me, if you look at a district-based map of the whole country and then red vs. blue is:

By land area and location nearly the whole country is RED.

Generally, the only areas that are BLUE are in or immediately outside of major cities
pst... that is where most people live
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
jspaeth
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
pst... that is where most people live
No foolin, but I am referring more to income and other types of demographic breakdown.

Most demographic breakdowns are MILDLY in favor of one party of the other (women 55-45 dem, men 55-45 rep, catholics, PhDs, etc etc).

however, there are a few cases where if you look at certain demographics, it is literally like 90-10 democratic.

It really bothers me that whole groups of people, categorized only by PHYSICAL TRAITS THAT THEY WERE BORN WITH (i.e. sex, race, etc) can be so unbelievably biased towards one party.

Daily driven
Old 11-03-2010, 07:59 PM   #6
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Jerry Brown?..... KISS MY ASS.
too many poor people in CA.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:23 AM   #7
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Jerry Brown?..... KISS MY ASS.
too many poor people in CA.
Meg Whitman loved CA when Jerry Brown was governor. I never thought it was a good campaign idea to basically say your opponent was awesome...

YouTube - Whitman: "Why I came to California"
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:13 AM   #8
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
See this is why this country is going to shit.

Election doesn't end major discord for GOP, Obama - Yahoo! News

Its a downhill rolling avalanche straight down that was 8 years in the making thanks to Bush. Obama comes in to try and stop the monstrous avalanche, but fuck, there is no hope. Republicans then complain (as if John McNeedACane could have done better) and remain bitter so they just say No to everything that congress is trying to pass (even if they agree with it) just to gridlock the system. So now they have won back majority seating and their goal is to get Obama out of office? Great, so a Republican president can take hold of office....but it wont matter he wont fix anything anyways. But I'm sure that the Republicans will have no problem for taking credit for all the beneficial Obama policies that take effect after 2012. America. Fuck Yeah!