Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-29-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Awakening the public to the New World Order

This is something that is terribly hard to write for many reasons. How many people will actually read this and take into consideration what is being said. How many people will actually take the time to read paragraphs upon paragraphs about how the United States Government is planning to kill more than 90% of the worlds population. Knowing that what Im writing could potentially land me in one of many concentration camps being opened up all over the country for people just like me.

Im writing this in hopes that it wont land on deaf ears, or rather blind eyes, but will be thought about and seriously taken into consideration and bring one to investigate for themselves to determine whether or not what I am about to tell you is true.

Its very easy to dismiss these types of topics as the author being crazy or just another conspiracy theory to get the public scared. This is not my intentions, I am not crazy, the only intentions that I have is to educate you all with what is happening in our homeland, and of things to come.

Where to start:

Well the title of this thread is awakening the public to the New World Order, so lets start there.

What is the new world order?

If you have the time take a look here and its a lot to read but its worth it, it will give you a general idea of what the intentions are. I will then back this up with different findings to how how this is being accomplished (take note how immediately the NWO is being dismissed as a conspiracy theory):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Wor...spiracy_theory)

There are so many different areas that make it difficult to grab your attention to get you to understand what is going on.

I wanna begin with how I found out..
My brother first brought this to my attention a couple years ago when he began telling me about Alex Jones and how he had infiltrated this place called the Bohemian Grove.

I wasnt exactly interested in what he had to say mainly because it came off very odd and I thought he was a bit crazy, but I let him continue with what he was saying.
Here is what hes was telling me about:
The Bohemian Grove Exposed - YouTube

Now this is odd right? Why would these guys be doing this, and how does this effect us?
Well, recently I was discussing with a friend about music, he is very much into rap and hip hop, and how the Illuminati is controlling the music industry. We started looking into youtube for investigation on this Music Industry and this is what we found (there are 11 parts to this all from the same person, watch them all, it goes back all the way to Tupac):
THE MUSIC INDUSTRY EXPOSED - References (Part 1/11) - YouTube
After watching these videos we began discussing about Alex Jones and Boehemian Grove and the best recollection I had from conversations with my brother. This lead to my friend asking me if I had know anything about the FEMA coffins.
FEMA Coffins? What the hell is that?
I began searching again to see what these coffins were and it turns out that the Government, or FEMA, has purchased millions of these plastic coffins but for what? Here watch this:
FEMA COFFINS! PROOF OF FEMA CAMP PLANS! - YouTube

Chemtrails:
Once my friend and I saw this I started to get concerned. I called my brother to see what he knew about the coffins since he seemed to have been looking alot into the government and their plans. When I got a hold of him and asked him, he asked how much time I had and if I really wanted to know. Obviously I said yes.

He told me to look up into the sky and see if there are any lines of clouds in the sky. I looked up and sure enough there were lines in the sky. He said these were chemtrails and told me all about them. But rather than type all of that out, watch this video and get an idea of what it is:
What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length) - YouTube
All of this had me very confused, scared, bothered, curious as to what we were looking at and how it is going to affect us now and our future. Its easy to try to not see this as being true, and this is only a mall amount of information for you to swallow and sink into your brain.
Knowledge is power, but ignorance is bliss. Im sure alot of you would feel safer not knowing the truth, but the truth will set you free.

One last thing I want to put up here is something I came across with Google searching and that is this:

There is more, a lot more. Do some investigating to try to prove it wrong. Do some searching to debunk everything. What you will find will blow your mind. Then you can decide for yourself on what you will believe.
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2012, 06:04 PM   #2
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
The reason they will be able to put people in camps is because we are corporate entities and alot of us are operating in a foreign name which is technically fraud. Do your research about moorish americans and you'll learn alot as well. Watch some of taj tariq beys vids.
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
AdamR
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
AdamR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The burden of proof is on you. Oh wait, you cited references. YouTube videos. Hmm.
AdamR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkezzo16 View Post
The reason they will be able to put people in camps is because we are corporate entities and alot of us are operating in a foreign name which is technically fraud. Do your research about moorish americans and you'll learn alot as well. Watch some of taj tariq beys vids.
I did a little bit of research but I have to do more to completely understand the relevance. I know it is based around the 14th amendment but like I said, I need to do more research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamR View Post
The burden of proof is on you. Oh wait, you cited references. YouTube videos. Hmm.
Its not a matter of me trying to prove anything to anyone, but rather get you to see whats in plain sight. If you feel the youtube references are bogus thats entirely your opinion, but there are facts, plain and simple in those videos that are very difficult to refute. Not only that, but YouTube allows people like you and I to show people things that are not monitored or censored by the media or other governing entities.

But by all means, disbelieve and carry on with your life. I am in no way changing my plans for life. Im still building my S13 and going to work everyday lol.

Its just nice to know the truth.

Lets not forget that the world used to be "flat." It took a pioneer to show that common belief was false.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #5
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Just for reference. The 10 commandments of the NWO starts with this one:

"Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 (five hundred million) in perpetual balance with nature"

So the current population of the world is 6,800,000,000+ and they want to reduce the population to 500,000,000. To do that they would need to get rid of 6,300,000,000 people lol. They could really use some coffins for all of them bodies....... oh wait, they already have millions of coffins for that reason.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:03 PM   #6
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
TIN FOIL HAT ya
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Man, I almost believed this until you used water vapor trails out of planes as "chemtrails".

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

There's a difference between contrails and chemtrails. A normal trail left behind an aircraft dissipates a short while after the plane leaves it.

Chemtrails will stay all day and gradually thin out by spreading wider and wider. I work at an airport and see the normal trails on a daily basis.

What the video and decide for yourself.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This is the dumbest shit ive read in a while...

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:16 PM   #10
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

^ What was the previous dumb shit..... just out of curiosity.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkyRiversS13 View Post
^ What was the previous dumb shit..... just out of curiosity.
Sure, this...

http://zilvia.net/f/loud-noises/4212...iraq-okay.html

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
jesus if these people focused this much energy on fixing ACTUAL PROBLEMS the world would be a better place.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:50 PM   #13
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Out of all of you that responded how many watched the videos?
Old 01-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #14
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I didn't watch the videos.

Do you have any other credible sources you can cite?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Nope. But I'm sure there is. Take a look around.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Are the Jews responsible op?
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:11 PM   #17
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
^Ancient Alien Jews are responsible.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Nope. But I'm sure there is. Take a look around.
I don't really care enough about this enough to do my own research.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:40 PM   #19
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
op is mad he's 29 and a gullible retard

sippin on some flouride suka

you should peep tha alien thread about tha greys ma du
Old 01-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #20
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Lol. I'm not mad. I enjoy the feedback. I already got aprivate message from a 3rd degree mason. Weird right.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Quote:
Lol. I'm not mad. I enjoy the attention. I already got aprivate message from a 3rd degree mason. Weird right.

Fixed that for you my friend.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #22
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
^Ancient Alien Jews are responsible.
Thanks for the PM
Old 01-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #23
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Old 01-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #24
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I don't need the attention. If I did I would be on the street corner preaching.

I'm a skeptical about all of this as you may or may not be. Gullible? Yeah maybe but somethings are at least worth looking into for yourself or rather myself.

My brother told me about this stuff 2 years ago and I stopped talking to him cause of it. Were not very close to begin with so it wasn't that traumatic.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #25
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Aliens? Sure why the hell not. What else can we throw in the mix? Illuminati? Masons? Barbara streissand? Richard Gere? Richards Simmons?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #26
lflkajfj12123

Your brother is crazy

do yourself a favor and get a real education

a lot of the criticisms on that wiki page of the NWO are pretty spot on

understand why then try and forget the days when you believed crap like this
Old 01-30-2012, 09:02 PM   #27
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Old 01-30-2012, 09:03 PM   #28
slydin240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
slydin240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
But what about the Zombie Apocalypse?
slydin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:04 PM   #29
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

I have a real education. I learned it on the televisions.

But seriously. He may or may not be crazy. That's fine.

I really can't get over the coffins though. Why is there a need for so many damn coffins. Well aside from the thousands of people that die on a daily basis lol.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #30
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
I didn't think I was being that nice to you..... weird.